Ask someone with social anxiety who thinks he stinks at a club drinking a bottle by himself anything

Ask someone with social anxiety who thinks he stinks at a club drinking a bottle by himself anything

At least you're out, and even if you stink it's okay, people just think you've been out all night.

what kind of stink

drinking alone is fine every now and then, but don't make a habit of it, trust me

Yeah thanks Sup Forumsro but people dont think that they get away from me

Underarm stink bro

Yeah its easy to say but im depressed as shit bro, even at work its hard to get through the day so drinking helps it helps the problem

if you had social anxiety you wouldn't be at a club. also why drink in a club alone do you enjoy flushing money down the toilet? whats your tab for the bottle? also stinks who cares? your in a little room with tons of people who smoke, are drunk and sweaty.

Ok so when Im somewhere other than with my close family I stress because I think that I stink.. tab is about 250$ per friday and people do care at a club not everyone is a drunk fuck and tbh no one evers thinks to me

so you may not actually stink you just have anxiety that you may stink?

why would you do this $250? you can get just as loaded at home for $30 and it wont matter if you stink or not.

In my honest opinion I stink, when I sweat It doesnt smell like deodorant so I think I smell bad my family and friends say no but strangers get away from me so yeah its a complex problem.
Thanka for replying it helps chating bro

I know it does but I still have a few friends left who like me and they like to go out and get drunk so I follow even tho I sweat as fuck and it doesnt help the issue loool thanks for replyong 2

ok you're slow as shit to reply.

take a shower every day.

get old spice high endurance.

get a nice cologne and apply it right after you shower before you dry off and wipe it over every square inch of your body. then towel off. this will leave you lightly scented everywhere.

tell all of your friends and family to let you know if you smell ever or you're breath is bad. explain to them that you wont be offended and when people do this they are actually doing you a solid.

stop flushing $250 a week at the club jeez man.

live your life and stop worrying about what others think.

Clubs are for niggers though.

Why the fuck would you give a damn about any of them..?

You at least bring some xanax to go with the booze?

Fucking invest in some anti perspirant and deodorant nigger what the fuck

Are you Russian?

man my sweat smells liek skunk piss if i apply deodorant normally liek a commercial. i have to litterly coat my pits most people do like 2 up and down motions i do like 25. works awesome. old spice high endurance. sorry my posts are pretty scrambled im kinda drunk.

dude if you still have good friends, then set up some game/movie at your/their place and drink then, and take an uber/cab home if needed

How many folds of fat do you need to apply the deodorant on ?

Heyyyy thats pretty good

Is that ice inside of your bottle?

Do you have a gun on you?

>If yes, should i turn on the news?

Im literally monitoring the thread, I take shower every day even twice a day and I have used every deodorant and anti perspirant in the market but they dont protect against stress sweat, family and some close friends have said I dont stink but in my head I do since I sweat af and it doesnt smell like anything. Club 250$ doesnt hurt bro I have a good job thx to god

amerifat. my friends lived like this all through their 20s while i made my garage into a party bar and drank cheap. probably why im 35 and im the only person in my group that owns a home. 250 a week $13,000 a year. yelling at bitches over loud music is not worth that.

Certain Dri

I know it doesnt smell good - it's like baby powder scent - but damn did it stop my pits from sweating.

I used the nightime roll-on for a month, while also using stick daytime certainDri, and it like basically closed my sweat glands semi-permanently.

Now I just use the daytime stuff and am fuckin golden.

im not over weight.

Pathetic kill yourself

Agreed

I dont do drugs. Only alcohol to go clubing with friends, they got me on cipralex.

Nice troll but i have and they dont cover against streess sweat

Im colombian even tho idk who you asking

Yeah I have but that doesnt cure my problem bro im not trying to be beta all my life

Nope guns are dead in canada

Not me op

JERK ALERT.

Oh, and shave your pits with a beard trimmer or some shit - no homo.

I did that to get the CertainDri to apply better and I think it may have helped.

anyone know what happend to spooper 2017?.. what a day

>troll

Are you a retarded nigger?

>Colombian

I was asking the guy who asked you that question if he was Russian. Not you OP, you retarded niggerfaggot

Lol bro op here I have tried am certain dri and pm they dont help for some reason they even make me stink idk why

Same as other answer and im shaved

this guy lol. the empty can rattles the most.

Idk who that is Sup Forumsro

Its all good now you know

the fag who put a brown recluse spider in his ass.. guess you had to be there

alright. well i hope you get over your fear or find a fix or whatever op. have a good one Sup Forumsro.

Lol ok.

You dont know how much I appreciate that input Sup Forumsro sometimes it does feel good

Dude i had the exact same problem.

I was a kissless virgin at 20 years old strongly because I sweat hard...

You need to get gellette anti perspirant CLINICAL strength

>make sure its clinical strength. The one that comes in a small box

I bought some for 10$ and put it on in the morning before work,( i live in California and it was 90°) came home, went to bed and woke up the next day...smelled my armpits and they still smelled like deodorant!

>pic related, its the one u need

Aww I'd come drink with you op

My bro I have tried the gel and the solide one, havent worked.

Appreciate it Sup Forumsro for real Id pay your dri nk

>Still a virgin today

Did you get the 10 dollar one or just the regular gellette?

It really does matter which one, thats the most important part

On top of that if it doesnt work you can just spend 50$ on some expensive ass cologne and spray that shit all over you...

i did that a few times but it ended up to be too strong.

Yes but not kissless anymore so theres that....

Second this. Any time mate.

Trips then dubs???

This just proves that op should just go with my advice.

Do it op.

True playa

Cologne doesnt overpow the odor of bo

Man, that fucking sucks. I dealt with sweatyness from like 15 years old to 25.

Just sitting and getting sweaty and ive never been overweight.

GL

50$+ cologne does

>I have an honest friend that calls me out every time i smell, and will tell me if what ever im doing is working or not

Hahha bro im not even overweight, and I only sweat cus of anxiety never did before in my life.

Dude if its really as bad as u say, then go to a damn doctor... thats all i can tell you

I did bro and it didnt help

Get some Amouage. Shit is so strong that with 5 sprays there is no way that somebody could smell sweat