Going to our game against AZ tomorrow, bros

Going to our game against AZ tomorrow, bros.

Predict the final score.

4-2, all points scored off botched converts

Considering the Seahawks are the NFL's most Canadian team, I'd expect a bit more goddamn respect from you.

>our

6-6, just like the last time.

A) Everyone in canada hates Vancouver and you fags are American Vancouver
B) I watched the ineptness of these teams last time they played

>AZ inept
With the Cubs winning the Series, the Cards now hold the record of "most years since a title"
>SEA inept
LOLNOPE

Good times

>our
what position are you going to play?

CB.

Ridin' the bench, broheim.

Get off of Sup Forums, Sherman.

Reverse cowgirl

What is the most Canadian team? I know there are Winnipeggers who are Viking season ticket holders. Then there are the Bills who are always rumored to be moving to Toronto. Surly both those communities are considered more Canadian than Vancouver, my understanding of Vancouver is that it's basically all chinese

0-0, the perfect match

VAN is multicultural and a chill place to visit, actually.

Buffalo the city is closer geographically to Canada, but Seattle is much more Canada-esque (i,e. they have health care and no guns). Then again, Minnesota gets Canada-level snow, so it's a push.

There's no team in canada, so support tends to be vary from region to region. Seahawks in the west, Patriots in the east, Lions, Vikings, Bills, and LOTS of bandwagoning in between.

Also Mexicans love the Cowboys so it's the same all around.

You guys aren't Canadian, quit trying to speak for Canada. Fucking millennials

>Millennials speaking for Canada
Is this a common thing?

9-9. One team gets 3 fgs and the other misses the pat

He () is right tho

Meant this guy is right

15-3 arizona wins

17-10 Cards

58-10 Seahawk win.

Pete Carrol goes for 2 twice and successfully converts it twice. He also goes for it on 4th down in the 4th quarter and retains an onside kick.

For some reason he really hates the Cardinals and lays the wood on them.