How true did this book turn out to be?

How true did this book turn out to be?

We're living it right now

It hit some things on the head. Others not so much
No we aren't you dingus.

This is proof that we live in it right now.

We are living in a mix of the "Brave New World", "1984", "The Camp of the Saints", with a touch of "Fahrenheit 451" and "Brazil"

You are a fucking idiot. People take everything the media says as gospel. I can't tell you how many people honestly believe that Trump is going to get rid of all minorities. They think he hates women, is a racist, and they believe Islam is about peace. Tell me how we are not living in 1984. SJWs and the media viciously attack anyone who goes against what they is the truth. And yeah I agree, this guy is perfect proof of it.

You best start believing in an Orwellian / Huxley dystopian Brave New World / 1984

>We're in one

It was true for the east, and it's becoming true for the west right now.

We're closer to Brave New World right now, but once the bubble breaks it's going to be 1984.

Trump = Big Brother

Any of you ever read This Perfect Day by Ira Levin? What do you think of it? Think he got anything right?

what kind of sad fuck actually reads?

To be fair, both were right, Huxley just moreso. There's plenty of censorship in my good ol USA, for example, but it mostly has to do with the concentration of media outlets in a few small companies and their.. relationships with aspects of the intelligence community. There's plenty of news stories that get squashed before they get to us.

Not to mention how the rest get spun

we edge closer to it every day leaf

sounds like something a only an african would do
amirite?

T H I S
H
I
S

> americans

White people, jamal

You are a piece of shit.

You're retarded.

Huxley covered life for the average citizen.

Orwell covered life for the average government employee. Winston was working for the state - Only briefly does Orwell mention the lives & activities of the average plebeian in 1984, and as he points out, the happenings of the daily-lives of the proles is of no real importance to Big Brother, since the masses are focused on banal trivial pleasures anyways.