Experimenting with meth. I'm not a fan of the drawbacks of the stuff so rarely get in the mood to blast off...

Experimenting with meth. I'm not a fan of the drawbacks of the stuff so rarely get in the mood to blast off, but its one of those rare times where I want to let go a bit. AMA, ill try not to take forever or ramble like a nut. As a frame of reference, 23yo straight guy who is typical in most regards.

Fuck that shit dude its a terrible high and a waste of time if you want a real experience just buy some salvia from some online headshop and go back to the first memories of when you were born.

Is this "safe" like weed? How easy is it to obtain in cali

Safe like weed is a hard no. Its a caustic chemical even in pure form and forces you into an overdrive state, instead of how weed just enhances what you got. Meth forces you energetic. No choice. It can be used in relatively repercussion free ways if you are careful.

I meant salvia my bad. Looked it up just now and it sounds beyond amazing.

bump

who has tips on maintaining healthy body and mind while using?

Do you prefer to use meth as a tool to help you get work done? or simply just to let go?

Throw that shit away.

Not a meth user but the only way is if you are someone who can do in moderation. Probably once a month at most.

I like it to let go a bit. Don't use often enough waste a dose on work.

Yeah this is a less common thing for me to do. I typically smoke small amounts of weed a couple times a day and thats it

meth is great. just dont do it if you arent mentally able to keep it together. and you have to get the best shit possible. pic related

also this

I think that like most things, it has risks and rewards. Don't be a fiend or retarded about it and it can be used with little negative effects. Most people I see who got greedy didnt treat this seriously and were not careful

Whats do you like to do when you take it? I feel like id just start working anyway if i took it. lol

Kill yourself

Damn that's some shard son

im a multitasker. so i game, produce music, dj, read, veg out on interwebs, learn kali. go to work, and sleep 3 or 4 hours at a time every day and a half. once or twice a week ill sleep all night. if you dont have hobbies you are doomed......

fuck yes it is.... i dont fuck around.....

Smoke a bowl for me user!! Fuck! I just got a shiver down my spine thinking about blasting. I'm jelly. Plz take a pull for me

I like to listen to music and research and watch videos, sometimes jerking off. I have yet to socialize whilst spun because I don't know anyone who is chill enough to use with. Otherwise smoke weed and go for walks. I don't feel like any work produced would be quality, so I don't use it for that unless its something more creative.

oh and if you smoke it , your really fucking dumb if forgot to mention that.....you will end up half dead and useless

Bloke I knew said to just sniff it and deal with the pain, otherwise youre on a steep slippery slope if you smoke it

Agreed. smoked, shot, and sniffed. Sniffing provides best balance in terms of onset of effects, intensity, and complication. Burn will be intense for a little bit, but fades and honestly doesnt hurt too bad while making it a way to dissuade compulsive redoses.

Wife and I love to blow a couple lines on a friday night, drink a couple glasses of wine, smoke a couple bowls, then fuck until 10am on a saturday. Though we do so sparingly so we don't end up dope fiends chasing the dragon

Can definitely see why people get hooked on it. Exercise self control if you have even the slightest bit of an addictive personality

Dope-dick is a motherfucker though. Frustrating as hell. Be looking forward to tantric l drug fueled sex all week, can't get it up.

Would rather have molly for our sessions, but we both still get super horny when we're spun. Like, I have never see a womans pussy get so wet.. altleast my wife's does on speed anyways

the speed dick is terrible. Its a horrible catch 22. If you can fuck her with a rock hard dick she will lose her mind, but you'll never keep up with her if she is high and youre not

youre doing uppers the wrong way op

What about dissolving in water?

Depending on the person
I over did it on my first time and it was pure hell. My entire body went numb and then as the feeling slowly came back I had pins and needles like I sleep on my arm all night, only it was my entire body.

That was probably a one in a million thing, but it has been bad every time I tried it.

Have you guys ever seen someone try to color their meth after breaking bad took off?

that ain't shit.

the REAL good crank hurts to touch. it'll leave your fingers burning for hours.