I've fucked my mom. AMA

I've fucked my mom. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/rpic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is it lying to random internet people for no reason other than to lie?

Did you really fuck your mom?

Why?

Got no reason, thus keep thinking that.

Yes.

Good one. Accident how it started I suppose.. She always "tucked" me in, up until my teens. As in kiss on check before bed and occasional rub on belly, ifI wanted to chat. Poped a rod a night, she felt it, jerked off a bit (not to complition). anyways, howit started.

is your father in the picture?

At what age did you first fuck her? Still do it?

Nah, never even know the dude. Have vague memories of him chasing my mom nad her sis around the table drunk as a kid, but thats about it. 28 now, still havn't seen a glimpse of him, or any attemps.

Do you still do it? What does she like? Is she ashamed? Details

Fuck? 13-14. First contact was at 12, 4 before my bday. It was the conversation that night.. No, not anymore, been having a "normal" realationfor the last 10 years or so.

when was the first time you guys had sex

Green text first cream pie
Also pix nigger

No, it ended long ago. I think she was always... I don't know, hesitant to it, but still did it for some reason.

She usually had gave me a handy or blow before I went to sleep. First time she had been out drinking, and took the initiative for the first and only time and rode me. Or she sat cross me, and I fucker her kinda.

Lots of em on Motherless (only place nowadays I think even). GL finding em tho! Posted tons of pics of her on there, and a blowjob video I took from my cell. 2 parts.

link to bj vid??!

don't be a fag bitch just link the motherless bj vid

How did it feel?

Did you still see her as your mom after that?

How much did it fuck you up?

the video/pics dont exist
if you believe this youre fucking retarded

Everybody has fuck their mom we all came out the pussy

C section

Did you keep her all to yourself like a selfish faggot or did you at least share her with your bros?

still rubbed your dick all over her insides

You didn't. Stop being a shithead.

What do you mean? The sex? Felt great! Pent up teenager, better than great.

Of course I still see her as my mom. Have even more love for her, if thats possible. It's odd among family reunions and such, but not when we're in private talking. Like it never happened.

Not sure honestly. Got a decent job, gf (bitch tho), ect ect. I think about it often tho, daily after this time. More wondering if she is doing the same? Thinking about it? If so, what? How does she view me now? Stuff like that. It's weird.

Going to be hard to top that on Mother's Day.

Why do I have sexual thoughts and feelings about people I am not interested in? Its embareasing, especially if anyone acts on them.

GCB258E5, in that gallery. Not IDing her for you, but shouldn't be that hard to determine despite the colorful names.

You're not very bright are you user? Not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious

So is that rape or what?

Did I portray you as one with my reply? If so, my bad. Sorry.

I'm on mobile someone plz be a homie and link that shit

Lol no I'm not even the user you were replying to. I saw
>complition
Then realized it's a minor spelling mistake but only after I asked you if you're dumb.

Tl;dr I'm dumb ignore me

Can i fuck her with you?

By todays standards? I'm not sure! But no, there was no violence or anything like that. More like, hmm (I am not too bright! hard to explain), more like towards to end of it, I was more pushy, I wanted to have sex whenever I wanted too without any consideration to what she was doing or feeling. She could be doing or whatever and I wanted to fuck.

Did she appear to be into it? Did you make her cum?

that's fucked up, you know that ? like the fact that jesus took mary's virginity

how's Alabama?

That's the weird thing, and something I always wondered but haven't asked really. She initiated it all by jerking me off, blowing me, letting me me fuck her and so forth. Towards the end when it seemed more like a chore to her than something for pleasure, she still moaned and seemed to "be into it" when we're at it, fucked me back, but right after continue to do whatever she was doing before we started, like nothing happend. Odd behavior? Aside from how odd this is from to start with?

make america great again, they said

Sheeeit idk man I'm no psychologist lol but maybe she had a fucked up childhood or whatever and feels bad that you don't know your daddy and maybe she feels it's her fault..?? So somewhere in her mind she was like fuck it I'm gonna suck him. Idk man it's a really interesting dynamic

European. Maybe makes better sense now? ^^

Oh shut the fuck up faggot

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░'

Does she have boyfriends and shit? Or were both of y'all lonely? So many questions

>jesus
>fact
pick one

Green text or didn't happen

May I fuck the old bitch too?

Been down that road on thinking as well, and it might very well be the case! Just, I don't know for sure. From what I know, most men in her life was assholes. Including my old man. It starting out very loving, our sexual realtionship, like tender, if you know what I mean? Could be factor... who knows.

Your paragraphs are written very oddly. Are you a Native English speaker?

If she'd be happy with you fucking her, I'd be happy for her.

No, sorry about that. I have trouble trying to phrase to myself in my own lingo, so bare with me.

Yeah I know what you mean. Well it's nearly 4am here and I have to get to sleep. But pleasure talking to you user and I wish I wasn't so tired, I'd ask you a million questions lol. Take care bro

it's something everyone believe, I don't give a shit if it happened or not. This belief is fucked up

No problem, I was just curious. Post more pictures please...Did you ever bottom out on her? Like fuck her so deep and hard you felt her cervix? Also, did she let you blow loads on her face and chest?

OP!! is she hot ?

You too man! Take care, good night!

Any more clues to which one she is?

I'll check through my drives. You get so hesitant when posting anything on here that can link towards anything lol. I'll check tho. Uh, we fucked "froggy" style yeah. Chicks in general seems to squeal more in the position, she included. Never came on her face. The first times she would get something to clean it upfrom my belly. Later on on I always came inside her or she took it in her mouth.

Bumperoni get in here fags

Gives us a hint on how to find it on mless

Redhead. Sorry, like I said, I really don't want anything linking to towards anything. Although I'm sure if "the hive" came together I'd be fucked regardless, but i'll stay at their mercy.

WTF moar !

so if you wanted to fuck her. how would you go about?

Can't see any redhead without website stamp..

In general? At that age I walked around with boner most of the time. I simply take out my dick, and ask her to suck it. Press it against her ass, pull down whatever she had on and go to town. We mostly had sex at night before bed tho. I'd either come into her bedroom, or she'd mine.

Why you always lying?

Bump.

>Green text you fucking fag

The vids are over a decade old by now. Been re-uploaded multiple times. Except by one guy I see, when I deleted my acc.

Not a greentextworthy story. Just dysfunctionial memories of an odd family.

He was still a man in history. Recorded by Romans as well

you never fucked your mom

Thank God! And thank you based user!

vid.me/rpic

Is one tho? Legit wondering. I have no longing to fuck my mother again. Yet it never crossed my mind at the time, that this is considered "fucked up"

Is it tho*