Ask a New Orleans criminal anything

Ask a New Orleans criminal anything

Other urls found in this thread:

defdist.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you ever seen a ghost?

Why did you buy Belgium? Russia makes the best AK's you god damned retard.

Emmarose Duarte ring a bell?

I think so before

Got that shit on the street man I don't pay attention 2 that shit

Not 1 bit

Do you secretly wish you were born white?

what hood you from

Please for the love of god tell me you do not use Wolf Ammo. If you're gonna have a low quality AK then you should probably get match grade ammo. What ammo do you use?

I was born white bc I am white

Algiers 15th ward

The type of ppl that care about dis shit are the ones that only shoot they guns at the range on weekends potna

Why do you suck cock so much? Dont you make enough money dealing with crack and beating some street urchins?

then why do you act like a nigger all the time. Get on board with the winning team here user.

Do you sometimes stick bullets up your bumhole?

algiers hahahaha fuckin faggot, the point ain't shit

You wounldnt say none of that over here and that's stupid I grew up living w black people and most of the people I know are black u dumb fuck

Thret

Yeah so? At least I can run 500 rounds of ammo through without my Ar-15 jamming. Can you say the same for your mediocre AK?

What makes you a self proclaimed criminal

We both kno u are full of shit

Thas why the cops don't even show up here no more bc they scared

nigger?

The diffarance is u are shooting at paper for fun if my guns come out they aiming for flesh to protect myself dummy

Do you suck fat logs?

lel

answer to these important question Mister Criminal Sir
Btw would you shave your balls if you had any?

Plus I forgot to say you mus really not know a whole bunch about guns bc you actin like that Draco ain't just a AK pistol u fuckin clown

nog detected

Fuckk that I shaved my balls 1 time and they bled a lot bc I cut myself

they don't show up bc only faggots like you live there. that shit aint even new orleans motherfucker, you ain't shit

got any grapes?

Now I know you ain't from nowhere around here play boy lol

A tourist takes wrong turn what do?

First off nice trips faggot, but second of all how much good is your weapon going to do when that shit jams? Playtime is over you retard. You need to upgrade to an AR-15. I guess my question is why haven't you upgraded yet?

how many whites live in new orleans nowadays?

this guy knows

Try shaving them with your AK. Should probably work just fine

Why are you such a huge faggot?

Bc unlike you who goes to the gun range to shoot paper for fun I gotta hide my shit I ain't suppose to have these weapons man we buy these bitches off the street, I can tell u sheltered asf so you need all this explain to u lol

this

A lot of white people live here and a lot of black ppl live here what a dumb question

yeah enjoy crossing that bridge to come find me, fuckin loser

Ever kill someone?

Where u live at? You can come 2 the point rn

I had shot someone before but I don't think they died

Aside from those guns, which anyone could print in about 15 minutes, what crimes do you commit?

Please be specific, such as jaywalking, littering, spitting on the sidewalk, et cetera.

God dammit man. Come on man. We were having a rational discussion now you gotta go off, and tell me shit I already know. Just come out and say it. You don't want an AR because you're afraid of it. You think you won't be able to handle the badassery that stems from squeezing the trigger. FYI the recoil is a lot less on a AR.

How df u print a gun?

I have actually said all of that shit over there and all of the faggots and niggers conceded

I think he spoke about about humans, not ferrets Tyrone

defdist.org/

I think havin a AK from the street wit no serial number that imma use for protection is more badass then havin any type of gun where all u doin is shooting paper my nigga I don't care if you got a bazooka you still a lil pussy

the list of reasons i would ever drive my ass across the triple c and visit the lame ass fuckin west bank is even shorter than your ragged little dick

Why is your city so poor? Is it because of all the white people like you behaving like niggers?

Can we just agree that Glocks are inferior to a 1911?

Hahahahahahaha

West Bank harder than any part of the city I can tell you prolly a sheltered asf lil pussy never seen death in ya life. Fine stay yo pussy ass in chalmette or Arabie lil rich kid lmfao

First you have to be more intelligent than anybody living in nawleans

Nah lol can't do that either cap

That link looks good.

The plans used to be spammed here regularly, right after jewpons were gone.

I never downloaded them because i knew they weren't going anywhere and, indeed, a wild link appeared in moments.

Better hope they don't start using gun jammers...how's that sword hand, babby?

Id rather not be that smart but have a fun an exciting life than being a boring sack of shit who's only claim to fame is that he thinks he smarter than everyone, sumthin tells me u don't get invited to a lot of things lol

you don't know the first fuckin thing about my life. youre a typically wannabe little corner faggot who thinks hes cool bc he got a gun in his momma's house. you aint shit, you aint done shit, and you aint know shit you fuckin little bitch

dayum! someones proud asf for beeing a shitskined mongrel

I legit don't even know tf you talkin about woadi

Ight lil rich kid go back to violin lessons in yo arabie mansion hahahah

God Dammit! I thought we were making real progress. I'm not talking about a pussy 1911 with the grip safety, instead I mean a real service issued badass 1911 chambered in .45 ACP cocked and locked vs a Glock 19. Which would you pick?

>Fine stay yo pussy ass in chalmette or Arabie lil rich kid lmfao

Lol what a faggot for not being a retard that has to risk death to survive in modern society

None imma stick wit my glock 17 wit the 30 round clip

Being in prison or dead is not fun or exciting, but whatever floats your boat. You probably weigh 140 pounds and are under 5'10" which is why you need 2 aks

aight lil pussy faggot go back to your daddy's cheesy cock

He on here sayin Algiers ain't shit sayin he hard well I can tell he a pussy ass rich kid that's all I'm sayin

At least that shit don't jam as much as I'm sure your AK does. You in the market for an AR? You know if I just happened to have a seller?

A gun jammer is a super secret and suppressed device.

It works by sonichemistry.

Sonichemistry utilizes sound waves to effect chemical reactions. Specifically, it causes all gun powder in range to behave as if it is wet.

Don't try using one, because you will get grabbed and lost as quick as they can trace you.

U can tell I just predicted this niggas life lmfao soon as I brought up that lil soccer mom community he from he stfu nigga won't come nowhere close 2 Algiers hahahahah

algiers ain't shit, tho. you ain't from harvey, don't be actin like it, little bitch

Bruh wtf is your point in this thread lmfao?

What's it like being of black skin? What's it like being a faggot?

I'm more affluent than you, but I also wouldn't be afraid of you IRL because you're borderline retarded. Why don't you go to a rich neighborhood and try some ghetto shit and see what happens?

Hahahahhaahah dis dude said Harvey bro are you dead ass serious rn? I can tell y'all are Chalmette rich kids who parents lock the car doors every time y'all drive somewhere they don't have mansions yall some real life pussies fr fr

>A gun jammer is a super secret and suppressed device
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>It works by sonichemistry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

You actin like I haven't hit licks in yall community before fo yall soccer moms leave them back doors unlocked after too many mimosas we use to run in and pillage yall shit lmfao

if you think rich people live in chalmette then you really are a piece of shit, lol

fuck you

I asked a detailed question that, as yet, has not been answered.

Why arent you buying American guns? Are you some kind of terrorist faggot?

Lol I don't leave my doors unlocked and I would kill you if I found you in my house. You would probably piss your pants when you heard footsteps.

Is it as funny as invisible, tiny animals as the cause of disease?

Maybe it is funny like invisible rays in the air causing results miles away?

You mus be extremely rich and sheltered if you don't consider chalmette rich people shit lmfao go back to violin lessons, maximillian.

You know ya rich ass daddy wouldn't let you drive to the West Bank anyway lmfaoooo

At least when I suck dick it's so my husband will buy me high class clothing. INB4 "Tit's or get the fuck out" I'm a trap

No way some wanabee wigger ganster posts on Sup Forums. Stop acting like regular nerds can't own guns too. If you aren't lying then show us all the cash/drugs you have

Nah you'd piss ya self when me or one of my dudes wake you up wit a barrel in ya face and I'm in the living room wit a tec aimed at your moms head lil bitch I've hit chalmette and arabie houses an made racks on top of racks from stealing yall rich people shit lmfao

god you are everything thats wrong with new orleans. youre a wannabe hood piece of shit, youll kill some other little nigger over nothing, and you'll drag the city further down the toilet because youll never read a god damn book in your life

seriously, fuck you dude. you are human garbage

Nah, you'd probably piss yourself and faint when my dog comes to lick you, because you're a nigger/

My niggas will put your dome in a wall from one phone call
Trying to be such a fucking know-it-all
Niggas pop a hole in your boy, put you with Pope John Paul
Shove your body inside of a hole in the wall
I survived every close call, keep the guns loaded to brawl
It's the overall protocol
Y'all just throwing a whole lot of shit at the wall
I'm throwing a mix of nitrogen and glycerol
We get the pistols from the Big and Tall, you in the trash
Your phone got a million missed calls
I'm with half an ounce and a whole lot of alcohol
I'm blacking out, I'm always around the outlaws
Day in and day out it's murder on the menu
As your team searches for missing persons continue
I'm in blackness where black magic is practiced
It's the habitat where my gat's the happiest

I forgot to say look pussy if you all that why don't you at least post what neighborhood you in? I come creep around see if I find the right house since you ain't scared. All I need is the neighborhood bitch I prolly ran licks all through that shit before hahaha

Even though this is shitty b8 if this were true you will end up being shot or in prison. Hopefully you get shot to death and save the tax payers some money. But then again you are just some roleplaying fag probably in mommy and daddys house.

I do read books tho u fuckin clown

Nice feet

You sitting here acting like I haven't done this before fo I typed that from experience lil guy

Thank you so much. You also have nice feet.