Can someone recommend me some good politically incorrect movies like Dirty Harry?

Can someone recommend me some good politically incorrect movies like Dirty Harry?

Ghostbusters (2016)

Dirty Harry 2 > Dirty Harry 1

>politically incorrect

Literally a meaningless term now. Do you mean movies that espouse conservative ideals?

Yes. Anything that would trigger SJWs and feminists.

That's exactly what he means

The first half of Gran Torino (the fun racist parts)
The first half of American History X (the cool skinhead parts not the part where Edward Norton explains that racism is bad)

Those half of movies are my favorite movies -t. Sup Forums

I assume he meant movies made by people who don't walk on eggshells to avoid offending people in the audience

Death Wish is basically a Sup Forumstard/rightwinger's wetdream

Oh, like Sausage Party? That's pretty good.

Adding to this, if you liked Dirty Harry, you have to watch Death Wish.

Tucker Max is bro-tier and this movie is hilarious as fuck.

Falling Down also

the third one is ridiculous

came to post this

The main character in Taxi Driver is literally /r9k/: the character

The only part of that which was funny was him getting furious on the O&A show about them calling him out on his bullshit.

It was pretty politically incorrect when it came out at least.

Sausage Party and Showgirls are truly politically correct movies.

Not that shit conservatives peddle out and assume is politically correct.

Who gives a flying fuck that Dirty Harry and Death Wish are fundamentally conservative? Plenty of lefties enjoy watching them.

What if it triggers reactionaries like sausage party did? How is that movie politically correct.

i mean truly politically incorrect.

no bump.

The Eiger Sanction is apparently an awful, terribly sexist and racist movie that only I like.
It has a black chick named Jemima, a gay guy with a dog named "faggot", Clint Eastwood makes a rape joke in the middle of the woods to a girl

Death Wish is hilarious. Watch it, the one when the thugs killed his gf by breaking her car's brakes felt like a comedy.directed by Edgar Wright

You sound like a pussy. O&A shit talked him while his headphones were muted, and you know it. That interview was bullshit, and if you think Tucker Max's stories are far-fetched, then you didn't experience college right.

>Who gives a flying fuck that Dirty Harry and Death Wish are fundamentally conservative? Plenty of lefties enjoy watching them.

They're safe right wingerism in that they play off a fantasy that's devoid of reality so it's easy for someone of differing politics to enjoy them. Kinda like someone who's racist but enjoys the Rolling Stones even though their music is black, it's far enough removed

LIAR! LIAR! YOU'RE A LIAR!
He was a little bitch, and got called out on it.

I don't care about political correctness, but I hate the "fuck civil rights" message of this movie.
Especially since in real life, Scorpio still would have gone to prison. Just because Harry beat a confession out of him doesn't invalidate all the other evidence that could be used against him.
It's a message you keep seeing in dumb flicks and TV shows, where the law is too soft on criminals, whereas in the real world it's the exact opposite. America is very good at arresting people and then keeping them in prison (unless they're rich, but in these types of media even penniless dumb rednecks and blacks can get off on a technicality that doesn't work in the real world).

It's a 10/10 Clint-Kino

Well that's different. It's okay when the right wing gets offended and calls for censorship because they're on the Right Side of History.

>right wingers are always on the right side of history.

oh fuck off with that shit.

>he thinks the right is on the left
wew

I was being sarcastic, doofus.