>Fun and enjoyment with a better set of characters

youtube.com/watch?v=jqlddXTcRWQ

Literally the most hype song in a superhero movie ever

k

Batman v Superman isn't a real movie.

It's a 3-hour advertisement.

how is this happening

nah

We live in a world where MoS is DC's flagship movie.

>Snyder made BvS shit and the DCEU landscape crap so MoS could be viewed as the best movie

And they say he doesn't like Superman
GENIUS

we live in a world where there are retards who havent seen The Dark Knight.

the dcu is trash but I agree with this

Both are shit but BvS is slightly better only because of Ben Affleck

STOP

Snyder is absolute garbage

Man of Steel - 7/10
Batman v Superman - 6/10
Suicide Squad - 6/10

To be fair, Marvel's first three were:

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Thor

people who say this never watched it. The "advertisement" scenes take up 15 minutes at the most out of a 3 hour movie

Iron Man is the best MCU movie though. And you didn't count The Incredible Hulk.

MoS, Watchmen, BvS > The Meme Knight

Man of Steel was trash though.

I know RLM is a meme, but the comment about the prequels where they said "You didn't notice it, but your brain did" in relation to the awfulness in those films is relevant here. People didn't like the Star Wars prequels but they couldn't articulate why, so they blamed surface issues like Jar-Jar and sand, which were just symptoms of a deeper disease.

Man of Steel is the same way. People shit on it for being "dark" and "gritty" when it's neither of those things. But that doesn't mean their intuition is wrong, it just means they're not hitting the real problem.

And that problem is Man of Steel's pomposity, its ponderousness. Man of Steel is high on its own fumes. It thinks it's a deep and meaningful exegesis on the human condition when in reality it's just another shitty cape flick. So you get these longass fucking sequences where Superman looks wistfully into the sun as some other character's worthless, Hallmark card-tier monologue runs in the background, set to swelling music.

The whole movie thinks it's hot shit and it makes it insufferable to watch.

I agree

Just watched Man of Steel for the first time last night. I think I liked it.

You didn't.

You have nailed it.

Also, it lacks an emotional core because of the shit writing for Pa Kent, Russell Crowe's TERRIBLE Jor-El, and because... Sorry Henry if you are browsing... Superman himself is just not that super. He acts like, I don't quite know how to put it, he acts like a permanently annoyed rich boy working his first real job and hating it but trying to be mature like his daddy... Does that make sense?

both are shit.

Raimi's Spiderman is true capekino series

the fact that dc drones still dont realise this amazes me

>wonder woman hamfisted in
>story interrupted for no reason to show us aquaman
>wtf that flash sccene

its really unforgivable. no one likes you zachary snyder

I agree, capeshit power ranking

MoS > BvS > Suicide Squad > power gap > Marvel