You get stuck on an island for the next 20 years, and you only get to bring with you the following:

You get stuck on an island for the next 20 years, and you only get to bring with you the following:
5 women of your choice
5 survival tools (hammer, bag, lighter etc. no lame answer like "hurr durr a plane"), small tools.
What do you bring?

5 WOMEN???
that shit would be horrific...nagging, whining...just gross

fag

this
OP clearly isn't married

I would bring a Swiss army knife, my tablet with terrabytes of books to read on it (including some Bear Grills How To Survive On A Small Island For Dummies) plus a little solar power bank to keep it running.
Admit it: that's all you need

what i meant is 5 women to fuck, like as in they'll fuck whenever you want, they wait around all day for you to get horny. Maybe i should have made that more clear.

never good to change rules or elaborate later, OP
you have 1 chance to make a thread

And what happens when their pms all syncs and for 1 week every month you are stuck on an island where 5 women want to kill you?

meh, waddyah guna do bout it. it happens

it's one big island man, ook for enough for a week and gtfo outta there go on the other side. literally have a man cave on the other side.

why is this so complicated? JUST PICK 5 WOMEN TO FUCK.

Keira Knightley
Natalie Portman
Mila Jovich (bad spell)
Emma Watson
Emma Stone

1. Flint and steel
2. Axe
3. Hunting knife
4. Rifle + ammo
5. Fishing rod + gear

5 dead hookers (or alive dont matter) rope,large tarp, volleyball,oar,sunscreen

make a boat out of bodys and make love to the volleyball

Why bring women along at all.

a log of shit

OP clearly did not think this through.
5 women constantly sunbathing, whining about shit, and eating up all your food.

Shit, I'll bring 5 women with me so I can kill eat 4 of them.

>survival tools
An inflatable boat and two oars, A 10gal container for water. fishing rod.

that honestly doesnt sound appealing. maybe if i could like take 1 and when i get bored send her off on a boat and trade in for a new one. i can ignore 5 women on my ass about shit but i couldnt tolerate listening to them fighting and bitching to me about each other. fuck that shit forever

you dont ever want to be living close quarters with several women.

but other than that the guy with the laptop had a good idea, also 2 horses male and female, some kind of grain for planting, and flint

4 survivalist women, 1 to bang, whatever tools the survivalists say are best.

A fishing pole
A knife
Firestarter
Tent
axe

Why would you bring women?

not to mention they're just more mouths to feed.

Five women of my choice...

We'd need expertise in ethnobotany, horticulture, fishing, nursing and nutrition.

Would probably be smart to take indigenous women. They know stuff!

Where exactly is that island, anyway?

Don't take any women, not only will it be drama galore it'll be more resources just to eat / sleep / make fire

Take the tools. Survive as long as possible, possibly make a raft or some shit, but the tools every time.

1 tactical nuclear bomb, 1 barrel of ricin, 1 NBS C-RAM AAA, 1 modern howitzer, and 1 transistor radio so I can keep listening to Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh.

A guys gotta defend himself against those violent and savage liberals. It might be a small island, but you know those libs will come to take it.

>what i meant is 5 women to fuck, like as in they'll fuck whenever you want, they wait around all day for you to get horny.

That means I have to feed 6 people all by myself? No thanks. Well, I guess if I bring really fat ones it could be a good idea to eat them at the beginning while I learn how to fish.

Id bring
ria sunn
some hottest starlet of each year
and a magical sex robot humanoid clone of taylor rain from 2001 that doesn't age
Id bring solid tools for gardening and id have a vasectomy before i left

its just seems unreasonable to take 5 women; they have to be fed at the very least, which will make your stay so much harder. 1 Woman is debatable, 5 is just...why?

>5 items
A gps device
a short wave radio transmitter
A battery for radio
a solar charger for radio
An antenna for radio.

Welp, that pretty much does it for me. I'll be there no more than a few days.

Just bring kari byron to fuck and help with everything. Then bring whatever other bisexual sluts to please you and your new queen.

For tools, axe, knife, spear, fish hook, fishing line.

Small tools? Nah. Thats more than enough.

Best post yet

Well as long as this is fantasy island I'll play. Because 5 women to feed, they will get pregnant could form in child birth, could be more mouths to feed fuck that.

Natalie Portman (to this day love her)
JLO (want that sexy ass)
Jessica Alba
Taylor Swift
Kate Beckinsale (the things she could do to me)

5 survival items. Fuck that give me a few dildos, lube some kind of material to have a bed and shelter so we can get to Fucking. Hell if I'm going to die might as well Fuck my way there.

I dunno shit about survival tools, So I'll just take whatever the next guy does.

for the pussy though, Pic Related

Remember Folks
20 years
got to start out young unless you want them to be grannies by the end

A plane is necessary for leveling my work properly. How the fuck can I true up boards without a plane? The women can be used as food, no?

You dont need 5 women. Not even 2. Just 1 is more than enough.

With 2 they can become best friends and ignore you for those 20 years. Or if you happen to make out with one of them -forget about a threesome, maybe in a rare case-, the other one will go nuts and become dangerous, even trying to kill the other female or you both.

Ill take the Fritzell bitches, and a never ending packet of tim tams

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>S и αp chαtd .com
thank me later

you mean 4 leeches.
4 women with the ability to leech you off of everything you own and make?
That's the only survival skill a woman can obtain.

you picked probably the worst 5 celebrities to have in a survival situation,

None of those people come across as the survival type, except maybe Emma Stone, but even then.