The voluminous cogitation

The voluminous cogitation

I like lamps, therefore he is the best

Don't put zero title at the thread.

both are shite

Gerrard had a higher peak, but Lampard was probably a better player overall

Hmm, the man who has an equal amount of Premier League medals as Ali Dia or someone who's won most major cups in both his own country and Europe..

Tough choice.

Scholes. Seriously though Vieira was better than any of them even though he was a different kind of player.

>was
The MLS is only for players at their highest level :^)

>highest-scoring midfielder in EPL history vs shin-stamp merchant

Roy Keane.

>shitting on based MLS

CHI

Has Lampard won more than Gerrard in Europe?

this is the correct answer

I'd give it to Gerrard for the sole virtue of being lumbered with the colossal task of keeping Liverpool relevant for almost 10 years on his lonesome.

I'd have loved to have seen the pair at Chelsea playing together both at the peak.

>Gerrard and Lampard at midfield

When will people learn that it will never work?

>Higher peak
Lampard came 2nd in the ballon d'or

>keeping Liverpool relevant for almost 10 years on his lonesome.
You are right Torres xabi Alonso, Javier mascherano, Luis suarez, pepe reina, Álvaro Arbeloa, Jaime carragher never existed

Lampard without question

deflectpard at his best wasn't as good as prime slippy desu

Lampard looks more like frodo so I'll go with him

Lampard is better, not even a question, and he always has been better, despite being older. Also Lampard had a decent tournament for England in 2004, Gerrard has never done well for the National Team. Even in the MLelS Lampard was good and Gerrard was not.

At the end of the day, Lampard is the forth-highest goalscorer in EPL history, the only midfielder to have 150+ goals, has Chelsea's all-time scoring record, second most assists in the PL behind Giggs, finished 2nd in the 2005 Ballon D'or, ahead of Gerrard. and has 4 Premier League titles.

Gerrard's legacy meanwhile is slipping to cost Liverpool the league, and terrible backpasses to hand Chelsea the league in 2010, as well as costing England games at Euro 2004 and 2014 WC, and his goal at the 2010 World Cup being missed by the population due to ITV adverts

quality posts

slippy-G:
>CL champion
>CL runner up

10mencouldntcarryhim:
>CL champion
>CL runner up
>EL champion

Lamps is much better tbhfam. slippy is being compared to him only because he showed up in big games all the time, kinda like raul.

Gerrrard also won the EL (or UEFA CUp as it was then called) x

ohh completely forgot about that. he also have two super cups while lamps only has an intertoto cup

Is this a "Douche vs. Turd" kind of question?

How many Premier League medals does Slipster have?