B im so sad. How many cuts should I make. What do u think of cutters? Are most pussys and some cool satanic artists...

B im so sad. How many cuts should I make. What do u think of cutters? Are most pussys and some cool satanic artists? What's wrong with inflicting pain on yourself instead of your brother, for example. What's stupid about cutting your self? I think it lights up my endorphins and makes the horrors of my world ok again. Also I'm drunk so I'll do any thing.

All cutters are pussy faggots but by all means go ahead purely for our entertainment so we never have speak again

You should cut yourself
I highly encourage it. Fun to do when bored.

Get some help jesus christ

show pussy

speak to a psychologist.
fucking hell.

write timestamp with a knife on your legs, then show your ass

Certainly not this.

Scratches, not more.

Seriously, stop it. You'll probably regret it tomorrow, so you might as well stop cutting today.

cool satanic artists?! wat?

Take the panties off and flaunt those sexy cuts for us.

Keep going. Why did you stop? You will still be a failure to everyone when you wake up so keep on cutting unless you're a bitch.

draw a dick with your blood please

Cut Your Clit off. Trips Demand

Cutters are pussies so get help

Remember, go along the road. Do not cross the street,

The fact that you're uploading pictures of your cuts is enough to prove that you're just a dumbass attention whote. Fuck off and do something productive.

Full naked body pic. Wanna see a full sexy emo.

Thank you user
Thank u .....but I don't trust psychiatrists. One put me on drugs for a year, okay? Zoloft. Aka ciralopram. So once I withdrew , because I couldn't afford the 60 dollar price for a month's supply, I started feeling worse. Electrical buzzing went off in my head (common symptom) once I met with my doctor, and cried about being Suicidal, they sent me a letter 3 weeks later saying that they preferred not to treat me anymore. So I don't trust psychiatrists. Don't you wish God was real. But no
..this pain you feel amounts to fuck all. This pain you feel amounts to nothing.
Now go back to your banana and creepshot threads and pretend you don't feel the same.

Be more productive. Show tits

Omg please no

Fucking whore isnt gonna do shit

I'm on Zoloft right now. And it helps depression just stay on that shit.

Also you want your endorphins lit up? Do some oxy or heroin. Why the fuck would you cut yourself. It is complete shit, no buzz pure pain.

Either switch to drugs or stop cutting.

Also take your panties off cutie

OP Demanded it

No its fucking stupid. One day youre going to nick and artery and fucking bleed out. Just do yourself a favour and either seek help or kill yourself.
I use to be with a girl who fetishised cutting. I slapped some sense into her.
Some day youll look down at your body and see a nasty disgusting amount of scars and youll hate yourself and never be able to fix it.

I dont care what you do just dont come on Sup Forums for attention. You know its wrong, youre just hoping to find another person to help you justify it.

Its not justified. Stop doing it.

This Guy gets it

Did you try to write a timestamp in blood and fail?

You should be disciplined for that failure.

Would bang

Thanks! Suicidal bitch.

Very helpful okay I will stop posting....the last thing I want to be is an attention seek er. I am morose BUT blood and..this kind of attention excited me...idk.. But I get what your saying. I'll leave b to continue SHITPOSTING .

Post pussy

Post moar

So why did you post in the first place with practically nudes. You should either post them noods, or not bother in the first place.

Can you also give some examples of the hells you are living in?

Also, try some weed, but dismiss heroin or coke.

OP Wont post

This is now a spiderman thread.

Dont you dare leave. We want you here , a cutie with a nice body that cuts.

Just come to my bed lay in my bed and tell me all your problems

Can the suicide girl pull off finger nails?

I just want Sup Forums Sup Forums to know there are a few loyal female viewers and I'm one of them. Keep up your shit posting, you fags

That's fucking disgusting. If you were depressed before, it hasn't hit you how any decent man will fucking run at the first site of those awful zebra stripes. If you wanna harm yourself go workout and internalize the pain muscle fatigue.

show that pussy without a slip on or gtfo. and show us your ass, too

also, i'd fuck the hell out of you. would provide you a good home for some sexual favors. cutters are usually good fucks coz of the low self esteem

Oops meant to post this

>Zebra Stripes

My Sides

Kekked at zebra stripes

Thanks for your honesty I'm taking your opinion into account.....

Stop it, those scars won't leave you.

See now i feel bad. Im sorry i was so irate.
Please just think about your future. From the pictures i can somewhat see youre a very pretty girl. Its really not worth it.

Post your cute pussyyyyy

what about them?

You need someone with similiar Problems to talk too and not beeing on Sup Forums.
Kik: metalspikes

Why do you listen all these anons?

>Inb4 Dick Spam

There are no perfect gir...

Have you guys heard of mast3rchan. I posted there under the alias Geneva if u want to check out moar.im going to bed goodnight b. My love, my sweet, my pumpkin pie.

Op are you?

Kill Yourself Bitch

Dumbass bitch listen here people have way bigger problems my brother died in a terrorist attack, there are kids in africa that are dying of starvation and thats just an ounce of there pain so stfu and stop talking about pain u emo kid ur probably a spoiled brat whos judt because parents yelled at started cutting or ur bf left u or some stupid shit like that stfu and go do somrthing productive nobody cares about ur cutting psychotic mental illnessess stop bs the whole world and get along with ur life like the rest of us do ur an attention whore period go away....

just go do drugs if ur that depressed instead of tryna make people feel sorry for u. fuckin dumb bitch

This

Wow. Everyone on b fucking rocks. Rock on. Ill post again one day. I'm going to try to sleep while listening to Sherlock Holmes stories. Those are fun....

Sorry about your brother

Post pussy before you go qt

You aren't going to solve anything in the Simulation with this, girl. Not for you, not for any family you may have, not for the Simulation itself.
Please, just stop.

since you posted this i have minimal respect for you, you are on the same level as a turkroach congrats
anyway there is this app called talklife its nice
or if you so want to end it its not across the street its down the road

Im not sorry keep allowing immigrants to come in ur country keep spiting on "Nazis" allow them to rape ur female family members

on a sidenote despite this board being filled with attention seeking faggot thats not what this board is for either die or perpetuate the eternal cycle of agony that is Sup Forums

I used to cut.
Think about relapsing every day.
Do you think about suicide?

You arent even ugly or fat. Why are you cutting? Does your life, family and friends suck that much?

Constantly fam. Like, every day when I wake up. Tried once by taking all of my numerous prescriptions when I was in my teens, but I pussied out.

Not because I got scared of dying though. Only reason I haven't tried to off myself is because I'm scared of what happens after I die.

Watcha think happens user? I'm absolutely terrified to think that everything just goes black and I stop existing, but that's the most likely option.

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO

Your right user... if won Le Pen maybe something could changes.....They prefere the baguette

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO

There was tits tho

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO

O shit

nevermind, carry on

all right enough of this bullshit
get the talklife app
search someone to talk to
people from on there who helped me in the past: Linzie
AJ
MiguelX19
Fallen Angel
a friend from argentina

Well dude I mean we've already been dead for a long time, most of our lives infact, and soon we'll be dead for the rest of it. It's not like you haven't been dead before.
Well for me there's two things, I don't want to die suddenly, I want to experience death to see what it's like. After that... A different form of existence is what our "life" will be like. But I think I just want to exist in a place where I can be sad and euphoric at will and not have to worry about anything socially after I die.

You must be new around here

Hang in there user it gets better I promise.

Sup Forums is full of 12 year olds now.