Ive been dating a girl for 3 weeks

Ive been dating a girl for 3 weeks
Everytime we are in person she is the best, spend a lot of hours together and everything is great.
But when we are at our homes, I cant help being worried at the phone.
>Why isnt she saying me those things anymore?
>Should I text her first? Should I wait?
>Would it better to wait for her to ask me to go out? Or should I tell her first how much I want to see her again?

Am I the only one thinking like this? I stop doing other things while waiting for her

grow up and forget about the phone.

We all get worried about it user, I had it for a while, just act normal and don't worry. If something bad happens it happens.

There are times where I think Im the only one pulling this relationship, she says yes to everything I say but Im afraid the moment I stop proposing her plans or telling what to do she is going away.

Yesterday for example I asked her about meeting today for the whole day
>We'll talk tomorrow morning
>Says good morning
>Talks about bullshit like doing the cleaning at her appartment and things like that

Not response yet, Im not going to bring that again like being desperated

Well I'd suggest don't be constantly messaging her, have a small bit of space and if it gets too bad I'd say you should just ask her if she even still cares. If you really thing you're the one pulling the relationship then just give up, there's no point in being in a relationship that is being a hassle. Anything else user?

I guess Im going to wait for her to make the first move. She always seems alright in person but who knows whats on her mind.

Thanks for the reply user

Some women don't want to have to make any moves. It's actually turn off for you to be a bitch about stuff, too.

OP once again, it actually worked staying the whole time without asking her out.
She messaged me 2 minutes ago
>Arent we meeting today? Same place and hour?

Yes, specially younger girls. Its like I always have to make the move and at one point you dont know if you are doing it alright.
She says its because her exbf was always telling what to do and she became weaker that way, but it sure its a turn down

Op let me tell you somethings from a person who has been in this spinning rock for a many or moons.

Woman want to know you want them. You text her and say "just wanted to you to know im missing you and can't wait to see you again". If she doesn't bite then we'll bed news and good news. Bad is sounds like she's just not into you. Good there is many more out there. You have to try.

she's probably worrying a little too. especially if you guys are both young. Seems to be just a teenage thing. Best thing you can do is stop worrying. if you feel like texting then text its that simple. dont sound too desperate obviously. Learn to read the responses too i guess. if youre sending a paragraph and she sends a couple word anwers shes either busy or not interested in msging at that moment

Women get turned on when a man asks them out, picks the places to go and go eat at. Not joking my young son. Now stop being a little fat and go get her. Tonight when you drop her off and go home if she has you all torn up and thinking about her text her goodnight and let her know how much fun you had with her. Its called being a man.

I was like that every day, telling her those things without being a pain, and she loved it.
But from time to time you want to hear that too, or them taking the first move instead.

I know if I keep giving her all that she wants like this, she will become lazier and stops moving.

And this would be really bad as I dont really know what to do, imagine if we have an argument, I will have to make the first move again because shes got used to stay there waiting for my movement.

I'm with this guy and I'll go one further.

Protocol for relationships is bullshit. There is no standard wait time before calling after a date. No standard time to wait before adding someone out. The time is now, tell her how you feel. It is never the wrong time to be honest with yourself and with your mate. You want to see her again? Just tell her.

This past thursday I took her to several different places she didnt know about, and it was the first thing she told me at night
>I love the places you take me, so unique

So yes, I guess she is thinking the same but its someway afraid of doing a bad movement. Today we are meeting at 17:30 and she always asks first
>What are we doing? Where do you want to go?

She is too dependant and I kinda like that, but Im afraid that something like this happens

Sorry it's a Woman thing. They want attention all the time. Want to know you want them. Yeah you want the same thing but doesn't happen as often. When your out alone with her all is going good ask her about it. Tell her how you feel and stop being scared. You are the man you have to step up. The world once had women like this all over. Men had to chance them it's the game.

I've been married for many years now. Women always want that. You need to stop and think for a moment. Sounds like you got a good one here already. She wants a man. I love women who Want a man in their life. I hate the feminist birches I'm guessing you think are normal. Then again are you a beta? Be a man or move out of the way.

One more thing. Its like sex she wants you to take charge and handle it. Want you to out her in the positions you want. Yes she will sometimes or she will say I really like doggy but truth is she wants a man. Did your dad not teach you any of this? I may have to write a book on this shit.

Relationships should be 50/50 in terms of energy contributed and affection.

Never wait around for her, this will fuck things up.
Don't drop plans for her either.

Start filling your life with stuff that you need/want to do.
Some things you can share with her, some time is only for her, but you must live your own life apart from her.
They say 75% of your energy should be on your life.
25% for her.

Work hard, study hard, develop progressing hobbies, make other friends and spend time with them.

If you let her be the absolute focus of your life, you will decline while she grows, she will become bored of you or your self esteem will drop, or you will strangle her with too much attention and need.

If you develop and are fine independently, you will grow and so will she,she will value you more, and you won't sit there over thinking everything.

Make sure she treats you decently and consistently too. Never accept anything from her that you wouldn't also accept from your friends, and that wouldn't dish out to her.
Respect is fundamental, both ways.

Don't over think things too much.
Remember this, she chooses to be with you, and likes spending time with you, otherwise she wouldn't be doing it.

Think of that and cut the worry.

thank you for this post. you are 100% right. amazing words.

I learned the hard way, might as well help my fellows.

well... i learned the hard way too.. it only just recently happened and it's still kind of hasn't ended yet, and i've been in the process of doing what you had written but it's not easy to change .. classes start monday tho so i'll be back on track with my own things, and i hope it'll help me be distracted from focusing too much on her.

>Am I alone with this
No.

>I stop doing other stuff when I wait for her
That means you care. Congrats.

No problem man, just take everything the other anons have to say and I wish you the best of luck :)

Does she treat you with respect?
At all times?

Feel free to spill your spaghetti here.

3 weeks is not a relationship. Have you smashed yet? If not, she's only there to elevate her low self esteem while she find someone or fucks someone who WILL smash. Underage b&

Why don't you go to
> Snαpchαtd.com
and leak all your snapchat sluts

OP again
thank you all for your answers, they really help

yes we already slept together last weekend and she is always there.

In fact, I have to admit Im worrying too much because I come from a failed relationship of 6 years and now I thinking my next step with extra care.