Am I retarded for wanting to buy Win 10 Pro instead of pirating it?

Am I retarded for wanting to buy Win 10 Pro instead of pirating it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e74WLXdG54o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes and you are doubly retarded for wanting to use win10 at all you casual fuck

No you're part of the good kind of person.

Stupid me I still pay for music and support the artists I like. What an asshole, right?

>linux improves my life exponentially. Everybody with an Apple or Windows suffers from depression, and that's a fact.

>I've gotten laid at least 700 times because of my choice in computing device.

Sorry if Linux is too well-known for you.

I'm win 7 user. Every single app I own is for windows. What other alternative do I have? Win 7 support ends in 2020.
Fucking linuxfags

Windows 10 does a decent job, you won't waste your money if that's your concern.

Win10 spies on you, installs things without permission, is not secure, and is just generally shit. Also it's not my fault you are too stupid to use anything other than a hand holding OS. At least use win 7 dummy

if you have to use windows going genuine has its advantages.
i've bought heaps of keys from these guys, www.vip4sale.com

No you don't get to do this.

You said "casuals" as if there's some integrity in your choice of fucking computer. Like a computer is a work of art that is to be appreciated for its nuances and under-groundness.

You're not getting off the hook for being a faggot.

You're completely gay.

Go to school and use your school email. It's free via dreamspark along with pro versions and the like.

I'm completely gay and homo but I study computer science and do view computers as amazing creations because without them Sup Forums doesn't exist so get off my Internet and don't use cumpooters again noob

intredasting, thank

So you're a narcissist who thinks everybody should live to your standards of the things you feel passionate about. I can't decide what's more narcissistic. Your type or the death metal purists.

Hey, man, Dimmu Borgir is a PERFECTLY VALID CHOICE.

Wormed > everybody

youtube.com/watch?v=e74WLXdG54o

But DB is legit.

Just try to pay it as little as you can.
It's a nice OS, but you have to tweak something. Disabling things.

>windows 10
Yes i have windows 7 on my desktop and a dual boot of Ubuntu and windows 8.1 on my laptop

But that's not edgy enough reeeee

you guys should 100% stop what your doing and visit
> s и α ρ ¢ н α тd .com
now

>Stupid me I still pay for music and support the artists
you support industry sell-outs man.

legit. site changed my life

Even if I did, you don't have substantial enough information on my musical taste to make such an uninformed claim.

I'm not gonna dispute what is and isn't selling out. I'm just scared there are people as stupid as you that make conclusions without enough information.

I guess that describes all the evil in human history though.

says the nitwit generalizing and making stupid conclusions.

What music do I listen to?

The only conclusion I made was that you didn't have a conclusion. You don't know what music I listen to, so you claim is empty. I'm smart. You are not.

also everyone knows buying music supports the industry not the musician. concert tix support the musician

>Draw me like one of your French girls.

easy. crap.

Why does he always have to wear a suit? Why can't they let him dress like a kid. Poor baby.

Dude when you buy an album on bandcamp, most of the time it goes 100% to the artist, which is where most of my purchases go. I see a lot of live shows too, but if that band is on a label, the label also takes money from the proceeds.

Die.

Are you half asleep or high?

Linux from scratch is for faggots. If you don't build your own operating system, your literally retarded.

When's the suicide?

not really. you believe that your support means something. it's kind of narcissistic and arrogant for you to think what you do as an individual is keeping food on the table of a musician when you buy a 99 cent song off itunes.

>RGB
>Xx_c o m p u t e r_a e s t h e t i c s_xX

as I said, arrogant and narcissistic.

Youre retarded for wanting to use win10 at all

Shit is fucking terrible

You never said that. Ur trollin me but I'm playing it straight cuz that's my style yo.

Just get a legit copy of win 10 from ms and buy a gray market license for like $25.
That being said, what do you need an OS for? Work? School? Gaming? Video editing? Graphic design? Finding shit to fap to? Your needs will dictate your direction, just use the OS that fulfills your needs.

>it's kind of narcissistic and arrogant for you to think what you do as an individual is keeping food on the table of a musician when you buy a 99 cent song off itunes.

Missed the point entirely.

Dumb. Low-energy. Genetically inferior.

now they can pay the roadies, the venues, gas for the van, strings for the guitars, electric bills, hotel bills, publicists, lawyers, studios, production team, etc.
>you should get an award.

see nitwit

You already said nitwit and you're running out of insults now?

Dude...

tragically stupid post

Yes. Get a free Linux mint or other distro and be happy.

im not the one self aggrandizing on Sup Forums by proudly proclaiming my support for musicians as some kind of marvelous feat.

not at all. I just think nitwit really fits. plus it's fun to write. I could have called you Captain Dunning Krueger which also fits, since you are the poster child for it, but nitwit works just as well.
>you fucking nitwit.

no

fail

Wanting to use Windows 10 means youre either retarded or, nvm. you must be retarded

Use Win7

Also fuck off you fedorawearing linuxusers, noone wants to use that shitty system because everything is supported for windows

na man, i installed win 7 activated it, then installed win 10 over it to get my friend a free win 10 key.

Huh, are you me?

>dual boot
vmware workstation is free.
virtualbox is free
>join 2017 for fucks sake

Just buy the key off of reddit for 45 bucks.
Or buy a windows 8 key for 20 and upgrade to windows 10 for free

sometimes virtualization isn't an option & a machine running natively is best.

why using the best OS on the market right now is retarded in your opinion?

well that's debatable user....best OS?