So, can anyone at all explain to me why people are freaking out over Trump firing the FBI Head?

So, can anyone at all explain to me why people are freaking out over Trump firing the FBI Head?

Haven't they been planning on firing him since October?

Why's everyone freaking out?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-fires-fbi-director-comey-1494366975-htmlstory.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qo9TAjNWw
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/26/firm-proof-trump-voter-fraud-claims-michigan/97088356/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because CNN and Colbert told them to

No one is freaking out. Now Comey can have the independence required to start independent investigation into Trump and Russia.

I loved how Colbert told his audience about the firing without prepping them first with the new spin and they all cheered. Really drives home how much the Left wanted this right up to the moment The God Emperor gave it to them.

Comey is the guy that was investigating #TEAMTRUMP for ties to Russia.

Comey was fired because of how he handled the Clinton ordeal, because it was damaging to her reputation, etc.

It calls into question a few things, like did anyone on #TEAMTRUMP beyond those traitors already known, collude with Russia?

Trump also made what some people assumed was a threat via twitter to Comey.

Not to mention they said he wasn't respected or fit to be the director of the FBI, but many at the FBI seem to be upset about this turn, and the US flag was flown at half-mast at the news.

TL;DR more nonsense to outrage and distract people from real issues.

Yes this and definitely not because Comey was leading the investigation on Trump. Nothing suspicious there

Word, it's suspicious af, and the official reasoning stinks to high hell.

Did anyone vote for Trump without realizing they were voting for Putin?

Because

1) contrary to what you ignorantly state it came out of nowhere and surprised everybody starting with Comey himself
2) it happened right when the Russia-Trump investigations started gaining momentum
3) it's a rather obvious attempt at stopping these investigations.

Because these idiots are too retarded to see through the media's left wing liberal cancer, and just want to join in on the ever trendy and hip hating on Trump and white people festivities.

This is bait.

Dont really care I reckon. Just one step closer to bein able to throw his impeachment in the face of trump voters

Nice try, FSB shill.

What most of you idiots don't understand, is that part of your job as the president, is to meet with government officials from other countries. Obama met with Putin too. Is he a russian agent? Exactly. Stop this bullshit doublespeak.

>So, can anyone at all explain to me why people are freaking out over Trump firing the FBI Head?

news are whores, they freak out over anything they can since it sells views and commercials (both libs and cons); sometimes their freakout is valid, most of the time it's not.

>Haven't they been planning on firing him since October?

no, dems hate his guts and wanted him gone.
reps were meh with him till he wouldn't dance their tune.
kind of like an agnostic between fundies and atheists: both hate him and accuse him of being on the other side

>Why's everyone freaking out?

because as time moves forward, even the "fake news" screaming russian shills can't keep down some of the shit that is coming down...
like the tweet where he threatens comey, hinting at recordings
>inb4 he never admitted it: I'm not on either side, but any kid can smell the innuendo, only ideologues ignore INNUENDO.

the bigger concern is: in the public's eye, between Trump's credibility and Comey's credibility, Trump will lose. Nobody messes with the FBI and wins, ask J Edgar Hoover ;)

I mean, ol' Bill was impeached and that didn't do a whole hell of a lot if you ask me. Maybe Pence would be a better fit, Idk.

I think that was a fairly reasonable and neutral assessment of what's going on. GJ, user.

>Trump will lose
You dont know that. Stop pretending.

Sup Forums lets roll
leak your ex gf
>s и α ρ ¢ н α тd .com

Because if he fired him to stall the Russia investigation its obstruction of justice. Nor does the effort make him look ver blameless when it comes to Russia, especially when he threatens to blackmail comey if he speaks to the press.

Moreover, it wasn't what he did, or why he did it, but how. He failed to communicate with his staff which resulted in many different explanations for his actions, none of them entirely true. Was it because of clintons emails? No one bought that so they stopped using that excuse. Was it because of Rosenstein? They tried to throw him under the bus, but trump changed course the very next day

Go back to Sup Forums

>Comey was fired because of how he handled the Clinton ordeal
Holy shit you're retarded

Democrat here, in all honesty the only worrying things I thought were Red Flags were
>Apparently Comey didn't accept to be Loyal to Trump when he proposed it to him over dinner (supposedly)
and
>Trump threatening Comey over Twitter

The last one is really worrying. Don't care if you're Republican or a Democrat, that's just fishy. And even if there are "no Russian ties" that Republicans constantly tell me online and in rl for him to fire Comey while he was meeting the Russian Diplomat was just fucking retarded.

this
/thread

I dont think pence would be a better fit I dont really care about who's in office I just know the trump voters I know are some of the most mouth foaming people when it comes to saying anything even fact about trump. I just wanna be able to see those popping forehead veins the second their Lord gets impeached

And part of your job as national security advisor is to discuss lifting sanctions with the country that lines your pockets before you're in office, then lie about it to the VP. As for trump's direct ties, he won't release his taxes for some reason, so who knows...

>Sup Forums Random
Anything goes here, you underage newfag. That includes politics. Go back to /lgbt/

Aww, it's cute that you have opinions and stuff. #MAGA

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-fires-fbi-director-comey-1494366975-htmlstory.html

jesus christ you are a fucking retard.

Even the White House has moved away from the "we did it for Hillary!" excuse that they tried out on day 1, you gullible fuck

It would be gratifying in some ways, at least with the Trumpets that think the dailystormer is "real news"

Liberals get furious and even resort to violence and vandalism when you say as much as 1 thing that they do not agree with. Liberals are worse mate.

So you're saying Trump changed his tune? What a shock, omg. :( #MAGA

>no arguments
>personal attacks
My liberal detector is off the charts right now

Both the far left and far right are retarded tbf. That's like saying limes are slightly more tart than lemons or some shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qo9TAjNWw

Children being sold and advertised in plain sight over jewtube.
This kind of thing is day to day for them.

From the comfort of his home-office.

Yes and by anything, I am telling you to fuck of back to Sup Forums

If you don't understand the basic facts of the investigation and reach for false equivalencies, he's under no obligation to educate you.

>you = faggot

There is 1 basic fact in this whole investigation. And it is this: there is no evidence whatsoever.

Some liberals that I know are like that. Most I know I can have an honest debate with though. I don't identify as anything because I couldn't really care less (self-admitted narcissist here) but when I do feel the urge to debate, almost always Trump supporters get instantly angry and can't back many things up yet try to claim they're rational and view things from every side. Liberals however seem to admit they are mostly in an echo chamber but still have rational arguments from both sides, even if they do get angry. People are emotional animals. I think anyone associating with a party should an hero.

Do you actually think Trump is being investigated for just meeting with Putin? Go back to Sup Forums you dumb fuck.

You seem to be thinking of the "Obama had my wires tapped" claim

>I don't identify as anything because I couldn't really care less

kys libcuck

A trump/Putin meeting isn't even part of the investigation. It's focused on members of his campaign and their meetings with lower level Russian diplomats you uneducated child

I'm not the one spouting ad hominem attacks, you sissy liberal.

I think it's really much simpler than that. Comey found Hillary's e-mail server crimes to be illegal, and if anyone who has done this or will do it in the future will go to jail. But not wanting to be responsible for indicting a Secretary of State or Presidential Nominee, he said he saw no evidence of intent, and so in this one specific case, it's ok.

But it's not ok. You can't square that circle. Comey took one for team Clinton, and this is the price. Re-opening the investigation before the election was a good way to do some damage control, but I think all that did was prevent him from going to jail himself.

That's not what any of this is about, tell your parents I'm sorry you were born. You must be such a burden on them. :^)

That wasn't GigaPuddi', pal.

Basically this
They all wanted him fired until Trump did it so now they are all kevetching

It's terrible b8 m8

Thats the same thing on a smaller scale. How is that evidence of anything?

You know there's still 0 evidence that "Fancy Bear" (hahahah) has anything to do with Russian government. "Links". Links have been made, via corporate companies that frequently donate to the Clinton Foundation.

At least Benghazi actually happened. At least we have the evidence of the 200+ requests for support, all of which denied. At least we have evidence that a coverup was planned and executed. No one is denying any of that happened. No one is denying HC set up a private e-mail server either. But Trump and Russia? To date, apart for 1 deal where a very rich builder built a very nice building for a very rich Russian... i've not seen any corroborated evidence of Trump + Russia.

It's not the what, it's the how and why

Remember watergate? A President shouldn't fuck with the fbi. It always bites them back in the ass.

That doesnt have to mean anything necessarily though. Politicians meet with politicians. Whats wrong with Russia anyways?

Where is all this "evidence" you're talking about?

They interfere in western elections and undermine our democratic processes.

He fired him amidst the Russian investigation. Had he fired him when he first got in there, then the excuse would have worked.

If Trump is such a Russian agent, how come he went completely against Russia's interests in Syria by bombing that airfield. You people are just conspiratards.

Kek

Never said he was. You seem to misunderstand the entire investigation.

ITT: People who are going to dig their heals in even more when their god emperor is impeached based on irrefutable evidence

No, actually it seems like you don't understand it.

>heals
Liberal detected. Liberals dont go to school.

Quote me someone viable who says this is not an investigation into ties between the trump campaign and Russia, but rather into whether trump himself is a Russian spy

>Why's everyone freaking out?

>Hillary's e-mail server crimes

Nice try, it was a legal grey area, not 'illegal'.

NO U

>something happens once
>IT ALWAYS WORKS LIKE THIS GUISE

I could care less either way, but yeah, p. sure Trump fucked himself with that one, bruh.

Haha. I love how this guy brings up benghazi. 13 Republican led investigations never found wrong doing. Somehow, in your mind, there were just mountains of evidence in that case, but the entire Russia thing is bullshit?

Congratulations, you are in fact a shill.

Cant you read? Why would the russians even want someone in office that will completely go against their interests.

Apparently there are several people here who don't understand how blackmail works. You don't threaten to do something AFTER someone goes to the press. And you don't do it in public, since the whole point of blackmail is it's done in secret.

The God Emperor publicly told Comey that before he runs to the press with stories of how he was fired because he was SOOO CLOSE to proving the Trump/Putin conspiracy, that he might want to consider what other evidence might be out there about why he was REALLY fired.

Does Trump have any 'Tapes'? Who knows, this is Trump after all.

Because they assumed Hillary would be worse, trump talked a big game about being buddies with Russia during the campaign, trump is a destabilizing force in American politics, and Putin wanted to spite Hillary

>
>
>
>Apparently there are several people here who don't understand how blackmail works. You don't threaten to do something AFTER someone goes to the press. And you don't do it in public, since the whole point of blackmail is it's done in secret.
>
>The God Emperor publicly told Comey that before he runs to the press with stories of how he was fired because he was SOOO CLOSE to proving the Trump/Putin conspiracy, that he might want to consider what other evidence might be out there about why he was REALLY fired.
>
>Does Trump have any 'Tapes'? Who knows, this is Trump after all.

Text me David.

Comey never even hinted he'd do that, trump is being impulsive, following his ego, and shooting himself in the foot for no damn reason once again.

Thats what americans wanted too, apparently. Hillary is clearly a crazy person.

Daily reminder Hillary won the popular vote

Oh, so YOU have the secret tapes that show what Trump and Comey talked about on the phone. Good to know you have exactly what Comey said on hand. Maybe you could share them with the rest of us so we can all know what Comey did or didn't day.

>You know it
>I know it
>Everybody knows it

QED

Get that GED first, then we'll talk.

Daily reminder that Shillery won the illegal immigrant and Chicago cemetery vote.

C I A B R A P
U N L E S S
C T R
K O S O V O
S E E Y O U

Daily reminder there's literally zero vidence to support trumps massive voter fraud conspiracy

lmao "trump ties to russia"

the conspiracy theories have been going on ever since he won the elections and there hasn't been a lick of evidence but he's under investigations for said "ties".

on the other hand, there's clear evidence of corruption in the hillary camp (wikileaks) yet, no investigations of any sort.

C I A B R A P
U N L E S S
C T R
K O S O V O
S E E Y O U

>Thinking your diseased fantasies prove your point.

Remember Leftists, you don't need evidence, you just have to publish your conspiracy theory. Contrary evidence are just 'alt-facts' that you can dismiss by plugging your ears and shouting 'Faux News' over and over again.

Campaign ties. Flynn, Manafort, Page...

Have you heard the bad news about the zionist agenda?

>Zero

Try looking up voter fraud in Detroit. Some districts had several times more votes then they had residents. And guess who they all voted for.

Then try looking up illegal immigrant voting in California. Many of them didn't even try to hide it.

'Alt-facts' = facts the Left don't want to be true.

Because when a police chief is fired, everyone under investigation (for murder, rape, etc.) is no longer a suspect and investigations cease to exist.

What the fuck happened to common sense? Do you fuckboys think before you post?

>massive
No one is denying a handful of fraudulent votes, but there's nothing near enough to sway an election and trump quite obviously pulled his claim of "miyyions of fake votes" out of thin air, like so many other claims.

The only problem with these ideas is that the only places they have credibility are the conservative blogosphere and Sup Forums.

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/26/firm-proof-trump-voter-fraud-claims-michigan/97088356/

?

P.

firing the guy who is about to investigate you.. seems little suspicious. no?