What do you think is a good idea for a Startup?

What do you think is a good idea for a Startup?

I have an idea.

Come up with your own idea.

How about would you suck a log of shit from andy sixx asshole.

A startup idea generator,
Obvie.

App

Email marketing

make a car thats twice as beautiful as a ferrari, gets 100 mpg, seats 12, top speed ~400 km/hr, costs ten thousand to build, and sells for a million (its just marketing)

Sup Forums lets roll
leak your ex gf
>Snαpchαtd.com

Sell casts of your penis, painted with goofy shit and also painted like Spider-Man, hulk and batman

A matching-app sounds appropriate.
I also heard that facebook needs competition.
Hey, how about we make our own cereals/smoothies/fresh vegetable-tardfood out of fresh stuff?

To be honest, dont ask on Sup Forums. One half is borderline retard, the other one crossed this line a long time ago.

how about a penis size compare app

they are giving you all the shit you didn't knew the world needs

Make it able to share pictures that you can draw on

This one is actually valid to a certain extend. Still retarded, but hey... relative to the alternatives, it is actual a original idea.

Ive been considering making a bike messenger business (with app) before uber gets to my city. The app part is the only condition that makes start up costs significant. Was thinking would grt rolling for local resturants first than when we had some revenue to leverage a hefty loan, would borrow money and have app made. Had my friend down to be partners then he backed up without even telling me, and didnt show up for a meeting with my sbdc advisor. I think its a good idea because it has proven to work in the past (many examples not just ubers branch of boke messengers) and start up costs are very low until you factor in the app part (which will be mandatory as you scale to compete with modern companies). There was a guy who owns a million dollar company now who started his with one bike and himself.

Create an image sharing website with different boards for different topics. We'll make it really shitty looking and we'll attract every autistic degenerate on the internet. Then we'll make posting painful by adding soviet-tier capchas so that said degenerates pay a few bucks to skip them. We'll be millionaires in no time.

Please ignore retarded typos

>Buy a bunch of gasoline
>Store it in your basement or bedroom
>When price increases
>Sell
>Sell
>Sell

whahahahahahahhahaha

>cum catchers
People who you can call up to come by and hold your cum rag while you jerk off. The will catch your cum and clean you up...nothing sexual

Save yourself the time and effort by not investing in a project that is certain to fail. It is not worth failing and being left in time objectively wasted and debt. However, if you had an inelastic good, I would argue that you'd just have to be the next Adolf Hitler in order to persuade people to invest in you. I.E. Martin Shkreli-esque.

However, if you decide to go for a project that is elastic, please make sure there is something proprietary in whatever it may be. If not, people can abuse it and recreate it, rendering your shit worthless. The problem with shit like clothing is that they are oligopolies. This means that there is a handful that have an extensive lead over the others that will no fade. They run everyone else out of business. They are the Disney of everything. I.E. News stations, Entertainment, Marvel, etc... They generally have better deals and have more acclaim. If you go down this path, you better have it proprietary through trademarking and have an llc to start out with.

with a ranking system and searchable database?

YEP

What do you think about a "do me a favor" app?

You do people favorable, in exchange for PayPal money.

For example "I need someone in my area to help me paint my garage"

Random idiot user accepts, the favor poster sends him favor points, which translate to PayPal money.

You, as the app owner wouldn't handle any money save for their subscription fees, and everytime someone did a favor you would get 1%.

Make it global, what could possibly go wrong business heads?

sexting app

>startup
>apps

Oh my fucking god you imbeciles.

Listen, if you want a startup idea think about where you are located, what does your area require, what can you do?

Is there a shortage of barbers? Shops? Sex toy stores?

Look at your surroundings, you'll find something if you aren't completely stupid.

The hardest part is staying open for business.

community problems

Gossip app

You and everyone in your area can download it and gossip anonymously about other users in your area.

Add income based, I assure you people will download it like wildfire.

You don't even have to put in app purchases, just let ghetto ass insects fuel your add income

>download it like wildfire
Why would anyone download wildfire?

You legally declare absolutely no responsibility other than matching people together.

If someone doesn't show up to their favorites, or does things the wrong way then you simply ban their account.

No compensation policy.

"We encourage you to talk to your favor buddy thoroughly as we cannot enforce global inspections, make sure you picked the right person"

Payment only upon completion of service, if someone doesn't pay then the users have the legal system to get them justice. (Just like any other service)

The contract is written between each other, youas the app company hold no responsibility or interest in the contract it self.

People will download anything they think others like.

Make a video promoting it, and it will spread like wildfire is what I mean.

Just create fake testimonials and a some solid marketing.

In fact, your startup loan should go 60% to marketing alone.

Wouldn't you want to download an app, that potentially has a local secrets database?

"Emily sucked Josh's dad's dick yesterday looool"

Etc

you lazy motherfucker

Do research on human condition and flaws.

Human beings are easily manipulated out of their money, look at the trillion games on Google play that require in app purchases, I know that most likely you aren't going to buy 100 game diamonds for 5$, but believe me someone has played up to 800$ on that same game.

Look at eve online, in game currency is so complicated you need a tutorial for it.

You want to be an alchemist?
Make a game, program, app, whatever that convinces the user to pay you 5$.

Take one good look at the game "mobile strike"
They fucking hired Arnold Schwarzenegger to make the adds and in game set, the game owners are now (after launch) literally, fucking literally millionaires.

All they made was a "build your base and attack another base" game.

Ten thousand games exist exactly like it, but this one has Arnold on the cover.

Exploit the masses op.

>inspirational posts

Not trying to inspire
If op faggot is really serious he could fucking find everything he/she/it needs to start a business.

He doesn't need this shitty thread.

In fact, he made it thinking someone would give him the next "big thing" and the moron doesn't realise that whoever is working or has the idea of the next big thing isn't going to post it on this fucking cesspool of propaganda website.

I bet the fucking parasite doesn't even know about the biz board, which is specifically designed for this shit

Fuck I hate you kids sometimes

Drive-thru blowjobs