Early Browns Celebration Thread

Get the fuck in here /lifelong/ Browns fans. You didn't seriously think we were going 0-16 did you?

>the fanless irrelevant shanty town of Saint Didacus

Kek wills it.
1-15

I wouldn't be surprised. Chargers can lose to any team at this point

Not as long as the 49ers are 1-15

Get out

>tfw the bolts ruin this whole season long ordeal

The bolts need to be eradicated.

>Rivers will lose to the Browns this week and people will still argue that he's on the border of elite

>Rivers will lose
>One guy plays the game

I am from the future and here is what happens:

Browns lose to Chargers. 0-15

Steelers tie Ravens

Ravens win last game next week

Browns beat Steelers last week, knocking them out off the playoffs. Ruin perfect season.

The battle who will try to lose the most; who will succeed at blowing the game? This will be like the anti-football game, two teams competing to see who can play more awfully. Will the Browns continue to get gangbanged and receive a bukkake of points against them? Will the Chargers botch a snap on their potential game winning play?

DELET this

we fucking did it bros

thanks user was wishing i had capped this one

>long suffering Clowns fan

>Cleveveland

what did they mean by that?

only 3 point lead now

>saving thumbnails

JUST ANOTHER 1-15 TEAM

Chorgers fan here. Merry Christmas, Browns fans. Hope you enjoy our gift to you.

>Mexico
Pottery

Dubs don't lie

hola reddito

Merry Christmas

BEST 1-15 TEAM EVER?

probably. at least in the first half of the season, the Browns were not all that terrible. They are clearly better than the Niners this year.

WE FUCKING DID IT!

CHARGERS HAD ONE FUCKING JOB.

>Tfw I'll never see an 0-20 team in my lifetime

probably not considering NFL teams play 16 regular season games a year.......assuming you were alive in '08 though you did see the Lions go 0-16.

Where do I go from here...?

God I fucking hate you guys. I'm fucking done being a Browns fan and I'm done with every other Browns fan who is okay with losing the #1 pick for one fucking win in a winless season.

THE BROWNS LOST TODAY! I'd rather be 0-16 and get the #1 pick than 1-15 and get the #2 pick.

The Browns would have been 0-20 if they had lost today and you included the pre-season games.

wtih the track record of 1st round bust you have, probably this win is for the better.

May be this way, you dont have the chance to fuck another Qb pick, just like the rams did this season.

I want that first pick, 1-15 to me is equivalent to 0-16. They're both throwaway seasons. Can anyone really say that winning just one game in the entire season (including pre-season) is really any better than going 0-16.

And then for Joe Thomas to say that "This was our Super Bowl." Fucking embarrassing and the fans are embarrassing for celebrating this. I'm done with this franchise. I remember crying as a kid when the Browns left. I've supported them since they've come back. But I can't do it anymore. Fuck the team, fuck the front office, and fuck the fans.

This will always be a Tribe town for me.
Indians > Cavs > Monsters >>>>>>>>> Browns

GPODAWUND!

embarrassing

you sound like a fucking baby dude

Yes, revel in your sub-mediocrity. Take pride and cheer for being the laughing stock of the NFL and professional sports forever.

There's no QB worth taking in even the top 15 this year, no matter what the talking heads say on ESPN. Just like all the Trubisky hype is garbage. DeShone Kizer is a sure bust. Watson is nowhere near as polished as Jameis Winston was coming out of FSU (just to give a frame of reference), everyone outside of them is a 3rd/4th rounder at best.

It looks to me like HUE is going to make Kessler is QB of the future. Something tells me he didn't draft him to be a career backup. RG3 was a potential reclamation project, McCown is too old. He has put a lot of faith in Kessler this year to step up when he had to, and he did. It's still early, but I also hold the belief that the only reason RG3 has started is to protect Kessler from injury in what is a wasted season.

If they solidify the OL through the draft, add a WR who can actually run a route tree and separate from defenders and find holes in the zone (a consistent problem), and fix the secondary (get rid of Williams and Haden) and pass rush (maybe Garrett or Allen), they will be able to put up 7 to 8 wins next year and show major signs of improvement. The worst thing they could do is reach for an overhyped QB because "he played in a pro-style system".

I thought it was funny.

What's your solution? Bandwagoning someone else just for the sake of shitposting and bragging rights?

boo hoo

>Ohio education
O

I don't know. Honestly, the fans piss me off more than the team does.

That actually made me laugh.

we feel you bro

>being okay with Joe Thomas saying a 1-14 win is like their team's Super Bowl

The only fans I have a problem with are the overly obnoxious ones from Pittsburgh and Carolina that I've lived around in my lifetime. Carolina fans get a pass because a majority were Falcon fans before. The Pittsburgh fans around me are/were primarily bandwagon jumpers from Cleveland in the 70s. One story told to me was this:

>Yeah, I threw all my Browns shit away after they came back and became a Steelers fan. It was easy. I was a die hard Browns fan, but now they fuckin suck every year. Who wants to root for that? I was watching a Steelers game, I wanted them to score a touchdown and they did. I said fuck it, they're closer anyway. That's how me and my family became Steelers fans. We got 6 rings!

>Thinking the browns wouldnt fuck the first round pick up anyway

>new approaches mean nothing because of memes

49ers win. Browns still have that first round

No fucking god damn way... But how the fuck???

0-20 includes preseason games. The '08 Lions went 4-16 since they won all of their preseason games.

A very merry christmas to the browns

God has forsaken us... I don't know this feel

fuck you chargers you stupid fucking retards

t. mad stiller fan

yes they were. they hadn't led for 19 straight quarters before today. this is only the second time they beat the spread this year. iirc the 08 Lions were 7-9 against the spread

Well the good thing is the Browns are 1-0 at home this season against the Chargers.

Just have to thank the Browns for putting the final nail in the Mike Mccoy coffin

All is laid to rest ty

HUE PROGRAM NIGGA

Wait, they let people from Cleveland move here? Doesn't Ohio have a quarantine?

>pretending that Ohio isn't the 7th most economically important state in the country

A state could literally be composed of feces and be >economically important

>tries to greentext

we going 2-14 son

kek

how the fuck did they come in 0-13 and win

LA cause they need another shitty handegg team. Fill the whole damn city with shitty teams.

fucking chargers

We won and get the first pick in the draft!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS DAWG POUND

I never said anything about being from Cleveland. SE Ohio. It's all blue-collar camo 2nd amendment rebel flag coal mining country here.

You know western PA is a complete shithole compared to most of Ohio. It's basically West Virginia tier.

t. Columbus