PIIGS

Why can't we just... Fucking copy Germany and do what they do? I don't think it's hard just work, take in more immigrants and pay denbts. 3 simple things guys come on the reich is awaiting for us

Sorry we are not part of the PIIGS anymore.We are part of ASPIRE

Which is?

spain is kill

no

how is not kill?

>lots of colonial clay
>if every one of the niggers they put in colonial clay donated 1 cent to motherland, spain would be swimming in riches
>instead the sudacas pieces of shit didn't even give a shit about motherland

disgusting. this is why I hate south america more than Spain

Why would they if they're separate countries?

>separate countries
>same language and religion
>even same culture (or lack of thereof)

Oh please. Do you think that if London gets wrecked tomorrow it's lapdogs wouldn't run to it donating money and resources?

Maybe cucks like Canada
We'd only offer military aid

But I see what you're saying

Has Spain ever tried reaching out to Latams? Maybe they'd end their savagery if they reconnected

what germans do is buy out the competition, flood the market with their own goods, bring back the profit home

piigs are/were ideal territory for this because its not piss poor (purchasing power is ok) neither very well off (would be expensive/not profitable to take control of the market)

how do you plan to pull that off, name 5 countries italy could colonize this way

americans are quite the britboos

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

weirdly for us our export to germany are at the lowest rates ever, so your total annihilation by the usa + russia in the upcoming ww wouldn't harm us too much, i hope to live long enough to see italy betray your country once more

>i hope to live long enough to see italy betray your country once more
why betray your ally? I love your country, were there the last 4 years in the summer and I must admit your pizza is godlike.

he's a shitlord terrone. We northern bros never betrayed, and died with Germany

do terrones do anything apart from growing oranges?

>We northern bros never betrayed, and died with Germany

This is why Terrones are smarter than you

we took our decisions and died along with our brothers. such concepts are foreign for a snownigger such as you are.

BACK INTO YOUR IGLOO, TROGLODYTE

>we took our decisions and died along with our brothers.

>Germany
>Northern Italys brother

pick one

you should just have made a profit from the war, like we and Switzerland did.

>name 5 countries italy could colonize this way

Kosovo, Crimea, South Ossetia, Republic of China, and Spain.

excellent profit you had there

>kosovo
piss poor, non country
>south ossetia
russia, too big
>china
too big, too far
>spain
maybe

yes, we where one of the richest countries in europe after the war

>pay denbts
germs don't pay denbts. They never did. They also don't pay reps.

>giving money to retards in a nanny state
Topkek
Why would we donate to a country that gives us nothing? People living there should, nobody else should give a shit. If we gained something from it then we would be we gain jack shit, viveza criolla.

We have no ties to Spain and at least here we don't have a religion either, and we're one of the countries that hate Spain the least even if we don't like them either, let's not talk about the others where they're like
>give me back muh gold
Hell, Bolivia has a statue of dismembered spaniards.