What did he do wrong?

What did he do wrong?

Everything.

If somebody can fill me in, I need to know why I keep seeing this guy. Please be unbiased. I don't need your fucking opinions even if I agree.

>(OP)
frog lookin ass

So many things

He yelled at a muslim family on a beach while intoxicated. Policeman caught him.
>"I'm a real christian" *grabs dick and thrusts hips towards the children*

That sort of thing.

Google: guy yells at family south padre. There are tons of videos and stories at this point.

He yelled at a muslim family on a beach who was having a family reunion. Told them Trump was going to stop them, blah blah blah

Scum

Sup Forums irl

not acting tough in this photo so he wont get raped in jail for starters...

Stop their first amendment rights? That's not a slippery slope to society becoming the movie Mad Max at all.

His hate speech was protected. His threats, incites to violence, public intoxication, etc, were not protected.

My point was separate for both of those, although you are correct. I'm saying the man's expressing some cognitive dissonance.

I'm not particularly proud of my generic thought, okay? I know it was obvious.

A real Christian wouldn't be drunk

Lulz I live 45 mins away from there.
What this guy said

Tried to be OP on a dumb ass Sup Forums thread.

Yelled at some sand niggers

wat

Why's he crying like a bitch, tho?

People that yell dumb shit at children while grabbing their dicks are little bitches. Why do you think he's crying?

Nothing! Death to all muslims! Rape their children and then cut their throats. Don't worry, God won't mind!

Low quality bait, please try harder.

>but officer I'm white

Killed his mama and his daddy and he's aiming for their head. He tote the infra-red, got a stiffy for the dead...

Who said I'm baiting? Well, I did only speak about muslims (though all humans deserve death anyways), maybe that's why. Oh, the last part was probably bait, but it was completely unconsciously. Either way, fuck their kids, cause who in their right mind doesn't want to fuck tight flesh?

>file name

Sigh...

Well. He just ran up to someone randos on a beach, made a shit of ton of assumptions about them and yelled incomprehensible jibberish at them while grabbing his dick around children then beating his chest like an ape.