Forgotten movies with AAA actors

Forgotten movies with AAA actors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YqoI84-9vA
youtube.com/watch?v=q4zEuIjjEFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even Aragorn is in it

I don't know if we can call it forgotten anymore.

Most overrated of the "most underrated" movie, just because batman

Is that another movie where Vin Diesel plays Vin Diesel?

poor poor Keanu... feels bad for him

action scenes are autism/10
plot twist is rotten to the core
neuroscientist_advisor.exe not found
le no emotion sci-fi meme cringe

photography and artistic direction were good, tho

...what?

>Christian Bale
>Matthew McConaughey
>Gerard Butler

>tfw saw that alone in theaters once and forgot all about it

In French, Vin uses to have the same VA than Dwayne Johnson and Tom Hardy

But just for this movie, they changed the voice actor by pic related... Never again

Reign of Fire was pretty good t.b.h.

Dude, look at all the top 10 underrated movie list on YT, you will always find Equilibrium

Now everybody knows about this movie. Do not want to be a hipster, but it's like Star Trek the original serie after the new timeline reboot, suddenly everybody know about old Spock

look at this cast mothafucka

still no Johnny Depp in the list, I have to correct this

Also a massive box office bomb.

It killed Sharon Stone's legitimate carrer. Hoffman was kind of getting old and he only got minor shit after that. Sammy J. just kept on trucking though. No amount of bombs seems to hurt him. He's the teflon actor.

I could have told you how terrible an idea for a big budget Lone Ranger film to be. It's a dated ancient frnachise that men who are 70+ care about. Plus it's not goign to be the new Pirates of the Carrebean.

Is that worth watching?

I unironically enjoy this movie.

Indianna Jones and the father from Takeb under the sea
Amount of fucks given by the media: 0

Want to read the book now but I don't think Jerry will be as scary as in the movie.
>sentient AI
>reality bender godlike power
>5 years old emotional state
>can only communicate by text messaging
>it gets angry due 200 years of loneliness
I doubt this scene will be as powerful in the book

no reason to feel any shame about it I thought, why would you?

it was really entertaining like said, unique scenery, great acting, original plot with rational stream of events/decisions for the premise, powerful scenes

forgotten though...

>[40 years old] Sharon Stone's legitimate carrer
>implying

no brendan? have to correct that.

What has she done post Sphere? Catwoman, and Basic Instinct 2. Shit no one cares about. She's not an A-lister anymore.

this was painful to watch

but it prooves that Reynolds was familiar with the whole "Hey honey, I'm back from the dead" character

How many bombs has Ryan Reynolds been in? Why hasn't he been banned from Hollywood yet? I'm pretty sure he's made negative money for studios at this point, even with MemePool taken into account.

Paul Rudd was in a Chinese action movie.

MemePool t. biggest marketing campaing of history

Denzel must have been so high doing this movie cause I got contact high and forgot about it soon after watching it.

This looks so over the top it looks like a parody. Is it a serious film?

Total garbage. Depardieu's armored vehicule was neat tho.

Rest In Peace Police Department - the police of the deads. What do you think?

This is a comedy, yes. Not a "The other guys" comedy though.

Every Will Smith movie ever. The guy is such an asshole (the actor, not his characters) that you wan't to forget everything about him.

RIP, best cop duo ever, killed before it was born

youtube.com/watch?v=4YqoI84-9vA

you just know....

>That scene when the father dragon is spitting fire down into the castle
I remember watching that shit as a kid it was awesome and looked really good for the time.

I hated this movie, and hated the book, and hated how adults pushed the shitty book on so many kids as something they should read.

Thanks, user. Added to the black list.

Those goddam posters tho... All the same shit "look at how important I am"

I love this movie.

oh shit i remember watching this as a kid. Pretty good...it was at the time anyway

Has Dwayne ever made a sucessful movie apart from Fast&Furious?

Denzel Raciston, not even once

lol I remember the trailers pushing this as the next big new twilight franchise, then it bombed and nobody spoke about it anymore. kek

whats this movie even about? I was curious but never enough to actually watch it.

I'm afraid to watch this. Please hold my hand Sup Forums

my negro!

godamn this movie is such a guilty pleasure because of Based Russell Crowe having a blast being an unrepentant cunt. lol

Some kid gets busted for stealing sneakers (forget if he actually did or not) and gets sent to a prison camp for youths where Ellen Ripley punishes them by making them dig holes in the desert. The twist is that Ellen Ripley is looking for buried treasure.

people tried to tell me this was a B movie
>that cast
>60m budget
a B movie it is not

>whats this movie even about? I was curious but never enough to actually watch it.

Some stupid family curse winds Shia LeBoeuf in child jail because he "stole" some super sneakers. They have to dig holes in the desert all day because Sigourney Weaver is looking for buried treasure. She's cursed also somehow. Shia LeBoeuf's great-great-grandfather failed to carry a gypsy up a mountain to taste magic water before she died, possibly on his wedding day, hence the curse. The curse is lifted when he unknowingly carries one of the gypsy's descendents (an inmate at the camp) up the same mountain, and he finds the treasure and becomes rich. Also there's onions on the mountain which become like odor-eaters. All of this is from memory but I swear I'm not making any of it up.

He didn't steal the sneakers, another kid stole them and threw them off an overpass when he realised he was gonna get caught. Shia LeBoeuf found them.

The poster makes this look pretty comfy desu. Is it any good?

It had some nice music too.

youtube.com/watch?v=q4zEuIjjEFE

directed by Clint too

oh the irony.....

Because Sam Jackson doesn't play characters, he plays Sam Jackson, and people always want to see Sam Jackson. He can be in as many shitty moves as he wants, sometimes producers are just going to want some Sam Jackson in their movie.

I raise you one Robert redford.

These movies aren't good but I enjoyed them.

These are decent 2bh

Is this Murphy? If yes, I'm impressed she looked older 12 years ago.

did you watch pointless the other day

>The curse is lifted when he unknowingly carries one of the gypsy's descendents (an inmate at the camp) up the same mountain, and he finds the treasure and becomes rich. Also there's onions on the mountain which become like odor-eaters.

Jesus christ thats some 90's shitfest right there.

im glad I skipped watching this that one afternoon instead of fucking my gf.

>These are decent 2bh

Forgotten doesn't mean bad: Blade Runnder, Brazil, Fight Club...

who the fuck keeps investing money in this fridge thinking they're gonna make money. shes at best decent in an ensemble cast but not the fucking protagonist.

All of this are objectively cash movies

Yeah I understand you. Everyone says its underrated yet in the year 2030 for 2000's nostalgia, it'll be the first to get remade probably.

I really really hated this movie as a kid but I can't remember why, just bored me to tears.

Depp was actually really really good in this, however its 2016 and white people can only be whites.

Best submarine movie not Das Boot or Hunt For Red October, absolute tour de force performance by Ford

This deserves a revisiting like a Sandler 90s comedy with Buscemi seems kinda good right?

Sometimes movies are just generic user.

Thirding this - neither here nor there but having a good Black man performance in a sci-fi is pretty cool only other good one is Idris Elba in Pacific Rim (which might be forgotten too)

Yeah, he implied that her career was pretty much over by that point, anyway.

not him, but I did. I've seen that one already. It's pretty worrying when you start remembering what happens.

I remember being astounded that Ebert loved this so much. The man really did become almost senile in his last few years.

I forgot this came out the same year as Mortal Kombat.

>if it's too loud, you're too old!
i remember saying this to my parents for months after seeing this

>all the top 10 underrated movie
>always find Equilibrium
Maybe it's not forgotten or underrated then.

If you liked the first Pirates movie, I'd recommend it