Feminism thread

feminism thread

I know this is ridiculous and out of character, but...

But can somebody please play devil's advocate and entertain the idea of Islamic feminism with passages that they claim are part of the faith?

I can't help but think these people are being contrarian OR they just can't read. I doubt they can't read, so that really narrows it down, but I'd like to know wtf kind of ammo they even have. This just baffles me.

Look at any country that practices Sharia Law and you'll find every reason that she is 100% wrong. What are we missing here?

You got that one with the two guys studying their ass off thinking they're top of the line, while their future wives are out getting fucked?

Honestly the author is pretty salty, but it's nothing you don't see in real life. At my age (28) many of my ex-gfs are settling for betas, even though they explicitly expressed their disgust for nu-males while they were with me. In fact, most women will freely admit this. Also about 50% of women reports they had better sex with an ex than with their current partner. How sad is that.

Knowing is half the battle

This case was back in the 1990s. Not exactly the pencial of neo-modern feminism but if anything the friend's mother was the fucking worst in this case as she said it was rape even when the girl continued to say it wasn't. The case is still fucked and it's reasons like this that I don't support the death penalty.

Also just an FYI, in 2008 the chargers were repealed due to a retrial in the court of appeals. Doesn't exactly help that the 15 y/o boy was about late 20s when the charges were finally repealed. Should have been done sooner if you ask me.

If that happened to me, and I spent all that time in jail, when I got out, I'd just kill the girl, and go back to jail.

Yep. 100% spot on.

That is good to know. It is nowhere near the standard of Justice. Still poor bastard

males are stoned in these communities too

Fuck man please tell me this is fake...

What careless man bred with this woman?

I like this teacher.

Christopher Hitchens would spin in his grave...

ATTENTION! Stop talking about broken dishwashers! Join the BoBArmy Today!

HANS GET MY FUCKING FLAMETHROWER

THIS IS NAZI EBOLA-CHAN
PREPARE TO BLLED INSIDE AND OUT YOU FEMIFUCKERS

Because they're using atheism to create a better world instead of just bitch about things and mock religious people?

Heh, she's called Theresa Corbin. I'm picturing her as Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn's lovechild that got shipped off to be raised in Whateveristan

Attention. That's all they want. In a sea of more attractive and smarter woman they feel they need to distinguish themselves. the amount of insecurity is palpable...

Can we just send them in Syria then?

this isn't feminism
this is incels

>egalitarism
>better world
0/10

i second this, anyone that says refugees welcome should swap places with them

no, because of the utter retardation that this comic has put in his mouth, especially since he argued against it on more than one occasion.

I'm fine with the rest of that comic.

No, that's a different case. It's one thing wanting to protect refugees from a war. The ones who must go are the stupid faggots that drop down christianity and convert to islam, while claiming it caters better to them. THOSE are the ones we must send there.

it's obviously fake

isn't hinduism the one that worships cows?

Janeane Garofalo is actually pretty funny, and her feminist views are rather reasonable. She doesn't get into the extreme psycho delusional side of it. She's more just like "hey i'm a girl. so fuck you"

Well, she is a terrorist now

?

tell me that the comment is fake... wtf

bump

As an Father im fucking triggerd

I second this.

that's fine, get triggered.
be offended.
nothing happens when you're offended

wrong

It's called virtue signalling.
They make empty statements designed only to make themselves appear better than the other plebs around them; it doesn't actually need any evidence.

Reminder that the sad cunt who makes these doesn't even lift

calm down maybe she is an ancap lol

Thanks for reposting. Nostalgic laffs for all.

Bit too much text for a comic strip.

>What are we missing here?
Some will say attention, others will point out the virtue signaling aspect, and I do agree that there is this desire to be the 'most victimized', but...

Well, you are missing nothing. She has gone full retard.

Actually, not 100% retard:
She'll only say that shit in the west, so 99% retard. Full retard would be to move to the Middle East.

My question is, what level of self-deception or cognitive dissonance is she dealing with? Does she truly believe, does she truly THINKS she believes, or does she just say that shit?

I'm leaning towards her thinking she believes because of
a) The increasingly cult-like nature of feminism, and
b) she seems to have selected her "faith" because it fit her social views.

only if you're ameritarded

that last one
and she totally hid it with makeup
i felt really bad but she understood
damn, it's really great being attractive

also, i was drunk btw and it was unintentional

So it's a YRYL thread.