Atheism is hate

Atheism is hate
Atheism is fear
ATHEISM IS WAR !

Atheism is rape
Atheism is obscene
ATHEISM IS A WHORE !

Prove me wrong, atheistfags, i dare you.

>atheism treated everyone
>atheism doesn't fear any deities
>atheism doesn't start wars

>an ideology (or lack thereof) cannot commit crimes
>obscene in what way?
>an ideology (or lack thereof) cannot act in a lecivious manner

tolerates* not treated

u didnt prove yourself right, so i dont have to do shit

blue is red. Prove me wrong op.

So you're asking us to prove you wrong when you're using faulty logic, and spouting stupid crap. Yeah, no thank you.

>atheism is kill
>glorious soviet union

pick one

In what way does atheism tolerate war and crime. Atheist isn't even an organization, it is the lack of organization, so saying that lack of religious belief tolerates crime is just hilarious

How about you prove athiests wrong first then we will listen to what you have to say

I meant in the sense that as a community, atheists don't care if you believe. Atheists tolerate all religions and people of all backgrounds because we don't have a book that tells us to done gays or women or infidels or pagans or Romans or whoever God or Allah is pissed at today.

You are.

This, OP. Its 6th grade essay-writing, you can't construct an argument without providing evidence to support your claim.

As an atheist I find this thread to be ridiculously retarded.

How could I hate something I don't care about?
I don't believe in God..therefore that argument about hate isn't valid for me.

Number two, atheism isn't fear. Again, as I don't believe in a god, I can't be fearful just the same as I can't be fearful of Vampires because they aren't real.

Atheism isn't war. War is war.
Extremism is often a pre-existing reason we have war, and the bi-productive excuse of a bitch fags that don't think so otherwise like yourself are living in a dream world. Educate yourself OP.

Just think about it.

Atheists don't start wars.

Sand niggers do.

>prove you wrong?
>you are using lyrics from a slayer song as your basis for a logical argument
>whereareyoutryingtogowiththis.avi

What about USSR ?

>anyone who disagrees with me looks like this

Nou

Don't the original lyrics replace Atheism with religion? I might be thinking of a different song

>yup!! you are correct user.