Holy shit

oke

i LOVE the betls

Yeah, I know. Right?
I made the same mistake many years ago myself.

I thought I was buying Meet The Beatles until I got home and realized the songs were different as well as the title.

It's easy to make that mistake since they used the same photo.

Helpful tip: With The Beatles as a black and white cover while Meet The Beatles has a BLUE cover.

It didn't stop me from enjoying the music contained on the album, though.

It's still The Beatles, The greatest rock and roll band of all time.

Now I have both albums and couldn't be happier.

>The greatest rock and roll band of all time

>the stones are even a good band let alone the greatest

I love the Stones but they aren't even in the same galaxy as the Beatles

>they aren't even in the same galaxy
Agreed there, beatles is a boyband, Stones are Rock legends.

>those AEOLIAN CADENCES

Weird because the worst Beatles album is still better than the best Stones album.

Revolver , Abbey Road , MMT

How can humans even compete?

This cover is pure kino

It's really good and I'm surprised they went so dark and moody with a cover on their second LP. I like AHDN more though.

both of these are wrong
anyone got the Sup Forums essentials chart for these newfags

It's nothing compared to Abbey Road however, one of the greatest albums of all time.

When I was a kid I thought 'recorded in mono 'meant the band had mononucleosis when they recorded it.

I honestly don't get how anyone can think their pure Merseybeat stuff is anywhere near the greatest music of all time.

>WELL SHE WAS JUST 17
>YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

we all do, Paul

Exile on Main Street is on par with The Beatles' best imo. It's on the same level as Abbey Road or Revolver. Sticky Fingers, Beggars Banquet, and Let It Bleed are excellent as well. Really those 4 albums are easily comparable in terms of quality to The Beatles' stuff Rubber Soul onwards and of course better than anything before. They have some other good records like Aftermath, Between the Buttons, Goats Head Soup, Tattoo You, Out of Our Heads and Some Girls that while not as superb as The Beatles latter releases are definitely better than the early stuff (again, better than anything before Rubber Soul). The Stones were a fantastic band in their prime, it's just they went on to release so much mediocre stuff that it kind of clouds it

With the Beatles and A Hard Day's Night are the best early Beatles albums. Please Please Me is great too but With the Beatles improves on everything PPM started.

I interpret it as a reaction against Beatlemania. Instead of another bright happy photo that tween girls could oogle at they went for a dark, moody one.

Holy shit

since when did north Louisiana became a state?

They needed more text

>Exile on Main Street is on par with The Beatles' best imo. It's on the same level as Abbey Road or Revolver.