KENYA CLOSES ALL REFUGEE CAMPS

Looks like Europe is going to be getting a few more visitors. Guarantee that they're doing this knowing European cuckoldry knows no bounds and they'll surely pick up the slack here

Enjoy your 600k Somalis Europoors
cnn.com/2016/05/06/africa/kenya-closing-refugee-camps/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/4/11/kenya-asks-un-to-remove-dadaab-refugee-camp.html
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=somali girl
data.unhcr.org/SouthSudan/regional.php
youtube.com/watch?v=nPelTu3iupc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck would they do that?

They are being guided by the spirit of Harriet Tubman to reach free Europe.

Kenya has its own significant problems with radical Muslim terrorists. They're barely able to defend against their attacks. They've been a target of them since the 90s and its worse today. There is probably significant pressure on politicians to 'do something' just like there is here, and they responded by doing something and kicking all the bastards out

They knew Europe is going to pick up the slack
Europeans think they're just being absolute heroes with this refugee crisis clusterfuck, but other countries and people just see this as a point of weakness to exploit

Europe is weak, the people are cucked beyond belief, and they in all honesty deserve what's coming to them

Just wait until the dams in Zimbabwe and Mosul break

>refugees
>in kenya
you mean people are willingly fleeing from one shit country to another shit country?

Ok serious question, how much more is it going to take for Europeans to realize having completely open borders is not a good idea? You guys seem beyond hope at this point desu
I was so sure something was going to break many times over the past year, but it hasn't

Are you all just content with importing millions and millions of muslims? Do you not see that this will backfire?

Well luckily now they'll be going to the bright and shining cities in Europe :)

They're all Somali.

Kenya just pulled a coup-de-grace on Europe. You're doomed lads.

Most of them are people displaced from their families or homes when islamic terrorist groups like Boku Haram attacked their village.

African governments can barely deal with the attacks themselves right now, not to mention there's a huge african war going on right now and the warlords keep jacking all supply drops from the Red Cross and UN

>Europe is weak, the people are cucked beyond belief, and they in all honesty deserve what's coming to them
t. 62 Obongo

So glad I left Europe. The people deserve the incoming death and suffering, burn in hell cucks

Libshits, media brainwashing, etc you name it we got it.
People are just dumb bleeding hearts that don't realize we're getting fucked hard.
It's going to be too late when we all wake up.
When Trump wins just... you know... think of us please?

>Quoting Churchill

How foolish.

Get fucked

why are we even supply dropping anything at all

Talk about an ironic quote.

Trump winning is just a meme.

We're going to be over run with beaners. There will be no help from us.

We'll remember you, Romania.

What's wrong with Yuros accepting Kenyan refugees? They could win more Olympic medals by making them long distance runners.

>There will be no help from us.

Thank fuck, we all know how your help looks like and what it leads to.

Churchill that filthy dog!

Couldn't just have peace with the Reich had to me a war mongering retard.

because it's a combination of misguided feelings from both sides. Some nations don't want to pull out of giving aid to these countries because they're worried that nations that honestly believe they're making a significant impact will condemn them for it.

land borders are already closed m8
we're even paying erdogan to keep the syrians (which are undoubtly real refugees) on their shitty side

Then why did the senile cunt invite so many Muslims to Britain?

I wasn't saying we wouldn't """"help"""".

You're still going to get Serbed if you try to stop Jamal and Abdul from conquering whatever irrelevant EU principality you belong to.

sooner or later it will be over
just enjoy the ride

OBAMA IS TRYING TO MAKE KENYA GREAT AGAIN

OBAMA DID THIS

JUST

He saw firsthand a generation of his countrymen eradicated by the eternal kraut. You'd distrust them If they wanted to ally with you 20 years later

>enjoy the ride
I rather not

Never underestimate the power of brainwashing m8
Maybe this isn't representative, but all the Eurofags I meet at uni have all been vehemently pro-refugee

Are you a kike? I can't think of an other explanation why you'd go and try to increase the hostilities between your shithole and ours.

With you Poland-bro
I can't say I care too much at this point, but it sure as hell is entertaining to watch everything get ready to fall apart

On 3 February 1954, under the agenda item 'Coloured Workers', Churchill is quoted, with abbreviations, by Cabinet Secretary Sir Norman Brook as saying: 'Problems wh. will arise if many coloured people settle here. Are we to saddle ourselves with colour problems in UK? Attracted by Welfare State. Public opinion in UK won't tolerate it once it gets beyond certain limits.' He added: 'The col[onial]. pop[ulations] are resented in L[iverpool], Paddington & other areas by those who come into contact with them. But those who don't are apt to take a more Liberal view. Adding that it would be 'fatal' to let the situation develop too far, the Prime Minister is recorded as concluding: 'Wd lke also to study possibility of "quota" - no. not to be exceeded.'

Somalia isn't a failed state anymore, it's just a sucky state like Mexico now.

>spend billions if not trillions of dollars helping darkies in Africa get water and food
>darkies explode in population
>ooga booga where all the water and food go
>mass exodus to golly gee whitey land to demand food and water

don't feed wild animals

I'm just a realist. How the fuck are you going to stop millions of Saracens and apes from flooding your continent?

Are you going to shoot them? You haven't got any fucking weapons. Even if you did, Italy would still be ferrying them in.

You're fucked mate. We're all doomed,

no point of getting stressful over things you can't act upon
it's like talking about weather
eventually we will have another war but this time there will be no western values to defend invaders

That's the true definition of a refugee. Someone whos life is at incredibly risk so they flee to the nearest place where it will not be.
Everyone else is an economic migrant.

>Are you going to shoot them? You haven't got any fucking weapons.

Be less obvious next time.

He shouldn't have brought any colored workers in the first place. Find Americans or Australians to do the job; he was being a sellout.

Malthus was 100% right desu

A million times this.

Fuck Amnesty, stop fighting natural selection. All humanitarian organizations need to stop.

Imagine if the world had two Trumps.

There was obviously a shortage of able bodied westerners. I'm not defending Churchill, he just had some poignant quotes on the day that my city elected a Muslim as mayor. Neutrality would have been best for Britain but the west has been in a prolonged death throe since world war 1

>displaced from their families or homes when islamic terrorist groups like Boku Haram attacked their village
>600000
>displaced by maybe ~1000 durka durkas
Yup they sound like they have the right stuff to be european right now.
>pic, supposed real and 'authenticated' names of ragefugees rolled out in Brussels

>My parents have been in Kenya for 25 years, I was born in this camp and now I want to join university, which I can't because they have given me an alien card but then they actually closed down the department of refugees.
That's weird as hell, imagine you're born basically in prison and grow up there, then suddenly you're set free
So much freedom but you have no idea how to use it

you get thrown in prison for speaking your mind

>So much freedom but you have no idea how to use it
He'll probably just starve desu

The Greeks don't give a shit about their border because they know no one stays there and they use the situation to build their economy(refugees must buy food and use services). So they just let them come in. Then there's the human smugglers who take advantage of the refugees and give them false hopes. And then the governments who want EU money so they can use it for housing business or political power.

You're delusional if you think people want them to come for humanitarian reasons, it's all business.

They are truly victims, however it is not Europe's debt to pay. The corrupt and failed government of those countries are to blame.

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/4/11/kenya-asks-un-to-remove-dadaab-refugee-camp.html
>Ruto said Kenya had started building a 440-mile wall along the entire length of the border with Somalia to keep out members of the Somali armed group Al-Shabab.
Everyone in Africa hates Somalis, especially Kenyans. That's something we share in common. They're gypsies of Africa.

Could be worse

Yeah too bad they only date other Somalis
>tfw the idea of women being loyal to their race is completely foreign to you
Must be nice

We can only hope.

No, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

these camps are WAY the fuck older than Boko Haram

some are over 20 years old from the Somali civil war

Wouldn't mind unrestricted qt immigration desu
Keep the men out though

so it's going to be like 'Black Hawk Down' but instead of a helicopter it will be Europe...

>that
>qt
>thinking with your dick and not your head

You're the reason why white countries are dying.

There would really be no problem if it was just women coming in. It's the me who buttheads with the dominant culture. Women would adapt to become more appealing to men. It would also help all the anons here get gfs

holly shit, the enrichment !

>still thinking with your dick and not your head
>thinks only men are the issue

Go read a book you idiot.

Women's purpose is to do whatever they can to become more attractive to the men around her so she can get knocked up. Women don't have really any beliefs of their own and just parrot what is popular and mainstream so they can get a partner. Men are the ones who can actually be passionate about whatever is important to them
Don't get any ideas

Kek do you want our Somali women? I'll give you all of them and their 10 kids/woman too. They produce nothing to the society they just breed, live on welfare and can't even read.

>thinking niggers are attractive

Somalis are technically Caucasian given their skull shape and such
They're basically chocolate white people
Yeah sure

What's your issue with what I said?

Isn't there a screencap of a YouTube comment talking about sub Saharan being the next demographic to poor into Europe as they "rewrite history"?

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

isn't visa free travel planned with 80 million turkroaches? that's merkel's new crackpot idea

why not just begin moving all Africans into Europe?

They would boost the economy and help care for the European pensioners

>screencap of YouTube comment

Actually that's what the leader of the t*rks is demanding or else he'll flood Europe with even more Fugees

google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=somali girl

Should leave Earth desu

Yeah, just make them paler and they look European
What's your issue?

nigga they fuckin turkroaches. no need to censor yo sef

I wish

But don't worry someone will make sure that Bomqueesha and Pedro and Pajeet all get to hitch a ride on the space ships

probably the whole "not pale" thing

>qt
You're probably a shitskin yourself.

There's over ten million refugees in central Africa. Here's the UN page on Sudan next to Kenya:

data.unhcr.org/SouthSudan/regional.php

When kind-hearted European liberals use of the rhetoric of "open borders" and that "no human is illegal" I don't think they're fully aware of the consequences. That is, if the EU and the Western governments didn't impose a cap on immigration by some means or another. The Republic of Macedonia at the northern Greek border is doing to the dirty work of Euro leaders. FYROM built a wall and sent police to protect their external borders but they've been criticized for months for enforcing the law. They are doing the EU states leaders a favor but the mainstream media and gov't reps blame them for abuses of power and mistreatment of migrants, etc. If and when millions of African refugees and economic migrants feel the need to go to Europe they will overwhelm and destroy the EU for good. The Humanitarian aid organizations save thousands migrants from boat disasters. And do it at the expense of Italians and Greeks who will have to deport the migrants back to North Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPelTu3iupc

So, your'e saying race is only skin-deep?

Dirty parasite niggers I hope they drown.

They're Caucasian though

What'll really be hilarious is once you start getting a significant population of different tribes and shit Africans have been butchering each other for thousands of years - it wont stop just because you stick them in Brussels or Berlin.

Imagine leftists trying to explain how a thousand migrants hacking each other to death with machetes on the streets of Paris is really The White Man's fault.

>600,000 Somalis refugees
>On their way over to Europe
>On top of the millions of Syrians refugees already waiting etc.

I'm laughing with despair like Sam Neill at the end of In The Mouth of Madness.

Brexit when?

>not to mention there's a huge african war going on right now
if you're talking about the congo, that's nothing new and comparatively low-intensity in regards to what it was in the 90s and early 2000s. South Sudan is just kinda bubbling and Boko Haram are pretty much out of the game.

That video was so goddamned depressing holy shit. At the end the guy says "they've been beaten, raped, tortured...if that happened in my country, there would be outrage" but it fucking is happening and has been happening and the only outrage is from others like him calling his own countrymen racist. Meanwhile refugees and migrants are being told by smugglers that the voyage only takes 6 hours and they'll be making it in a seaworthy vessel. Europe needs to close its countries' borders. This is insanity for and from all involved.

So basically Europe is fucked
Great

>Enjoy your 600k Somalis Europoors
No worries, half are women. So we'll only get like 300k.

Can you help out with this thread?

Never been more glad to be a poor eastern yuro shithole. You can't pay migrants enough to remain here. Even with the same benefits they'll want Germany/Sweden where it's nicer and they're less likely to get beaten up.

Thank god, the terror of the white man will finally end.