New WWYD thread, replies get replies

New WWYD thread, replies get replies

I'd tie her up and fuck her till she screams and cum deep inside her then use my fingers to collect some and make her lick them clean

Wwyd

Would slap her hard in the face and rip off her shirt. Would then slap her tits around and spit on her face, hike her up on my lap and spank her ass. I'd finally mount her and thrust in with no lube, spanking her and watching her tits swing while I call her pig. Finally, I would unload in her mouth and leave her there. Put this bitch in her place.

Id force this preppy slut into the back of her mom's minivan after a game. Shoving her down in the trunk, I'd tear off her shorts and fuck her dry. When I get bored, I'd pull her out and bend her over the trunk, tearing off her panties in the process. I'd rail her right asshole so hard. When I'm ready to cum, I'd lay her on her back with her head right between my legs, and facefuck her until I drop a load all over her face and hair.

Do mine.

Pick any and do what you want

First i would fuck her ass without a condom. Then pull my dick out and make her suck it clean. Then i would fuck her pussy from behind and pull her hair. I would fuck her so hard that she would be crying out of pleasure. Then cum inside her and make her clean my dick again with that pretty mouth of hers. Then take few pics of her naked and well fucked body and leave. Wwyd to my girl? Know for a fact that she loves to swallow cum

I would promptly turn around and go home for this one.

Would sit on her chest pulling her head forward to facefuck her and would frequently get up to rub my ass up and down her face while telling her what an ugly bitch she is.

Throw her over that shopping cart and start pounding that ass like crazy, I'd spank her constantly. She moans like a wild whore and then starts to deepthroat me. I fuck her slut mouth some more and slap her face with my big cock. I make her beg for my cum and then drench her, I quickly make a video of that whore moaning for me and send it to you

I come up behind her while she's carrying the pizzas and start grinding on her tight ass. I reach around and start fingering her pussy while she trys to hold the pizzas. The finger banging gets too much for her and she drops the stack. I have bend her over the boxes, pull down her shorts and panties and start fucking her from behind. When I'm close to cumming, I grab her ginger pony tail and fuck her as hard and fast as possible until I cum inside her.

She comes home after a night of drinking with her girl friends and finds me and my buddies playing Halo. She's super horny so she goes into the bedroom and starts sending me naked selfies. I show them to my buddies and then go in and start fucking her cowgirl style. After about 5 min, my buddies come in and drop their pants and start masturbating to the sight of her getting fucked. She motions them over and starts sucking their cocks. After I cum in her pussy, I pull out and let a buddy take over. We continue to gangbang her until she cums several times and we have filled her pussy and covered her face with cum

I would throat fuck her cute Asian face and then fuck her hairy pussy missionary style. I'd pull out at the last minute and cover her pubic hair with my cum

Bump

would bend over and spank over my knee before feeling her body and her breasts and then strip her naked and fuck her.

I would take off just her panties and pull up her dress so we can fuck doggy style. We fuck hard and fast like animals until I creampie her. I pull out and put my pants back on. I refuse to give her back her panties and make her go to church with her parents with my cum dripping from her pussy.

Bump

My 3 sisters on the right 2nd cousin on the left at my aunts wedding

Replies for replies

Would fuck this big titted slut somewhere at an oktoberfest party in public. Pounding her sweet ass under that skirt while gripping those big tits. She tries to contain her moans but she is too horny to stop it. After a while more and more drunk men celebrating oktoberfest start noticing us fucking and start joining in. A while later this slut is being gangbanged naked in the middle of the party by more than a dozen men. At the end of the day she took more than 50 cumshots all over and in her body