Who has the best animal and why is it Canada?

Who has the best animal and why is it Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong animal

Why did Britain claim the Lion as theirs they don't even have Lions?

That's the Canadian airforce 2bh not /ouranimal/

They killed all their animals except maybe Elk I think

Hedgehog isn't as imposing, Fox or badger would be a good choice.

The Fox is cunning but fair

Best birb

I forgot that was /ourbird/ I like it

The only animals left in the uk are paki rape gangs and /brit/ posters

We have animals on almost all our coins.

we're gonna annex you & get you a real army how does that sound

get your lumber self-sustaining, back off on the liquor laws, kill some of the stupid taxes, Trudeau gets shipped to arkansas

we'll take care of you

>We can legally have oral sex with animals too

America will never know this FREEDOM

>get your lumber self-sustaining, back off on the liquor laws, kill some of the stupid taxes, Trudeau gets shipped to arkansas

I don't see a flaw

This is our national bird, I wish they had picked one of the hawks instead.
That's actually very nice.
>we're
You and your mum, or is there's someone else living in your basement? Stop role-playing countries you aspie.
Is there a specific law that regulates oral sex with animals in Canada kek?

we killed them

>Is there a specific law that regulates oral sex with animals in Canada kek?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

As long as we don't penetrate the animal, oral is okay

alright fine we'll annex you too

well probably make you a territory but close enough

>kiwi shouldn't even exist

and yet

Nice bird btw

Truly a free country.
I wouldn't care too much truth to be told, I'd probably emigrate to some place in the Utah and live under a rock tbrh.
It is, but I wish we had something cooler though. Even picture related would do, but it's a pretty rare bird to see and isn't really all that common here. There are plenty of different birds, but I guess cielava is a pretty common sight and doesn't look all that bad, therefore the decision to make it the national bird.

One's got more pricks in and out of it than a paki rape victim, the other is noxious vermin that eats bin juice and the last one is some kind of big fucking rodent that gives people rabies and TB.

I nominate the Red Squirrel, its another filthy rodent, but at least its cute and fluffy

wrong

That's a really cute animal.

>One's got more pricks in and out of it than a paki rape victim, the other is noxious vermin that eats bin juice and the last one is some kind of big fucking rodent that gives people rabies and TB.

yeah they all sound fairly apt m8

>hunts large mammals including Kangaroos

what the fuck, australia. is there something that doesn't want to shred you to pieces? do your girls have pussy with teeth?

We had lots of colonies with lions...

also scots

i hate new zeland now