I'm a 19 year old male virgin who's never had a girlfriend, kissed, or dated. Is that bad or fine/normal?

I'm a 19 year old male virgin who's never had a girlfriend, kissed, or dated. Is that bad or fine/normal?

Also, I have no social life. I have no real friends and no girls I know of. No one texts me or contacts besides my mom.

perfectly normal, i wouldn't worry about a thing if i were you. everything is gonna fall into it's place :)

It could have been worse...

It's not having no GF that makes you a loser. It's being a loser that causes you to have no GF.

Tbh I didn't have my first kiss or get a gf until I was 20.
>Gf now says I should fuck other cute girls because she thinks it's hot to hear about it afterwards
>Tfw now I have to figure out how to pick up bitches and have no idea what I'm doing

this
Also you might want to try having friends it is often neat

Look up a sales job. Preferably direct marketing a.k.a door to door. Stick with it for three months. Fixed.

OP here.
I'm turning 20 in July. I'm not in school, but I do have a job. No real girl friends on Facebook besides 1 or 3 and of course none ever text me

I'm in the same situation as you bud (although I do have a fairly active socia life), I don't think its an issue until like 21 ish though

OP here. What's ironic though is that I'm good looking or at the very least "cute".

Welcome to the real world. Unless you contact people first you ain't getting contacted.

It's bait you autist

I used to be a kissless virgin for the longest time, and it always bugged the shit out of me.
What eventually changed it was when I stopped giving a fuck what other people think.
Not as in I stop putting in any effort into my appearance or interactions, but I just stopped caring as much about embarassment or rejection. I'd see a girl I thought was cute, fuck it, just walk up and try to start a conversation. If she thinks I'm weird or creepy, does it really matter considering I'm probably never going to see her again anyways?
Eventually I asked a girl for a date (because fuck it, she says no, I can just move on), she said yes, and after a few dates she was sucking my dick and I get to cum inside her almost every day.

Same for me but i am 22....

I also notice that its an epidemic thing nowadays than it used to be. 19-20 year old friendless young adults who are male virgins with nothing going for them.

Its normal man, I lost mine when I was 18 to a girl I started dating out of desperation, I'm also a weird socially awkward dude. I'm 21 now and I've had sex with 3 girls, 1 other sucked me off and I went over 2 years between the second and third girl, sex is pretty cool but overrated honestly. You should just find some hobbies that aren't videogames or Sup Forums. All of the girls I've been with I've met when I actually decided to go out (youth group (when I was a teen), shitty summer jobs, events, etc...). I've been thinking about taking a photography class at my community college or something to meet some freaky liberal chicks. That's another thing, even if you have to fake being a normie do it, try to fit in with the left crowd because that's where the cool chicks that like fucking are.
>I don't have sauce on the webm

Dude, everything you just said applies to me. Do you have anxiety or odc maybe? If yes, we are the same guy.

Y'all fucking betas.

I'm 17 and i already fucked 4 girls and it could be more , but I rejected it.

Stop being such an ignorant faggot and go outside and get the girls.

Easy.

Wait till your 26 years old and still a Virgin. Then you can be disappointed/ suicidal like me.
I have friends, make decent money , and don't look like a mongaloid. Just lack the social skills and confidence to make moves on girls.
Probably doesn't help I had to move back in with my parents to save money.

My friend only recently lost his v at the age of 21.
I lost mine at 18
My brother's 20 and hasn't lost his yet.

It's not the end of the world man. Focus on something you care about.
If that is indeed fucking bitches then find bitches and find ones you like, and if they wanna fuck fuck 'em

Probably because most people born in the 90's lived normally for 10 or so years and then the remainder we got to witness technology take over the world and change how human interaction works. Kinda sucks, this shit is what everyone is born into now though, I'm glad I got a taste before it ended tough

I agree. My dad was born in 1952, and lived through the 70s and 80s. From what I gathered from him people were more liberal and sexually open than today's generation.

gtfo my board normie bitch nigger
REEEEEE

Wow you seem pretty cool can I like do your laundry?

LMAO this is literally same as me.
i do have 3 friends tho.

Underage b&! MODSMODSMODS

I don't get it Sup Forumsrother, how it's possible that you know nobody? 19 and virgin is not super bad, I know some wizards and they do just fine, besides pussy. I'll tell you a secret, the thrill is the hunt, chase a girl and let her crave you. Sex is just gymnastics after a while.

normal is relative. on Sup Forums being in the same position as you at 29 is considered normal.

everywhere else ur a weirdy