So what is tv's consensus on this guy?

So what is tv's consensus on this guy?
He starred in "God is not Dead" as the main antagonist, basically just getting another paycheck.
This is his latest statement on his newest film series "Mythica": "Mythica"— a movie like "The Lord of the Rings", where I play someone like Gandalf...

I mean how can one man be so based? Can we start the new era of sorbosposting? Check the guy out, very interesting kinography as well as social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HMoUYFWkmb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Made him a steak at a restaurant once, 16oz bone in ribeye with a current and pine nut salsa verde, medium with a side of brussel sprouts and pomme puree.

Server said he enjoyed the salsa verde a lot, which was nice of him to say.

Other then that I watched hercules as a kid, and he was in a random key and peele skit, so he seems alright to me.

I watched hercules as a kid and he seemed to be a nice guy. I have a good memory of him

He has this vibe about the way he looks and speaks that makes him eminently likable, the kind of guy you'd enjoy having a few beers with. Which is the very reason they cast him in Hercules, one of the comfiest shows of all time.

He's not a very good actor, but I love him anyway

Pretty based desu, he has this anti-hollywood mel gibson-esque feel to him.

you know someone is telling a true story when its fucking boring

Loved him in the walking tall movies, but hated him in that racist movie.

"Sorbo is a Christian, and believes that his religious views have caused Hollywood to limit his career." Meh just another christfag

Andromeda is my favorite space KINO of all time.

So he is a pretty cool guy.

Yeah i'm sure that is why.

youtu.be/HMoUYFWkmb0

>Mythica
I was scratching my head trying to remember where I knew that name from, and then I realized that I was thinking of Ithaca, which brought me right back to Hercules. Fun story, I know.

He isn't very honest with himself, a normal christfag trait. He should just own up to the fact that he's a terribly wooden actor and be self-deprecating like Roger Moore

Btw I'm actually a fan of Kevin Sorbo, Hercules: TLJ is my shit

Holyfuck nice find user. Based af. I for one welcome sorbo to the tv pantheon

did amazing voice for Hercules in God of War 3.

All bow before the new King of Sup Forums™

Why didn't he roid?

Well I know what I'm watching tonight.

I am watching marathoning mythica tonight, seems like a comfy rpkino.

holy kek my sides

Umm guys?

H-hodor? Is that you?

I know he got cancer at one point thats probably why he's so into God

I think he saw something during one of multiple strokes he had when Hercules was on the air. He doesn't realize it's just DMT

christfag/10

Mythica spawned 5 sequels. In the 6th (The Godslayer) which was crowdfunded stars the guy that played Hodor in GoT.

I've only seen the first one and it was pretty decent and fun.

He calls out the hollywood jew.
He is semi-religious, but not full retard.
Has individual opinions, speaks his mind.
He makes the best of what he is given, ie: best performance on god is not dead.
Stars on many comfy shows and films.
Like the other user said, he has a mel gibsonish vibe, but he is more memeable, going to do further research on his body of work.

>tfw you were born just in time for the birth of crowdkino

He's like the poor man's Kevin Sorbo.

no fucking way

good goys

>He isn't very honest with himself, a normal christfag trait

You subscribed to Vargy-chan, fám?