Why the fuck does Kristen Shaal turn me on so much? What do you think user? Do you have a "secret fap?"

Why the fuck does Kristen Shaal turn me on so much? What do you think user? Do you have a "secret fap?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lvd6MBsiDBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why the fuck does Kristen Shaal turn me on so much?

you feel that as ugly as she is that makes her accessible to your loser ass

but nice trips, even losers get lucky sometimes

This is now a trips thread

cause she looks like boxxy

>you feel that as ugly as she is that makes her accessible to your loser ass

user nailed it.

/thread

>like boxxy

>
>>like boxxy

>trips thread

Saturday is shabbas. Jewish day of rest. Means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven,

> and I sure as shit DON'T FUCKING ROLL!

>>
>>>like boxxy

boxxy tits

Roll shitbreath

She probably turns you on because she's attractive. I too, would like to have sex with Kristen Schaal.

YOU FUCK YOURE THE REASON I LOST TRIPS IN THE STEAM GIVEAWAY THREAD

Come at me faggot

das not boxxy but im not allowed to show the pictures they have hearts drawn around her nipples with orange marker though but trust me boxxy tatas are dissapoint

youtube.com/watch?v=Lvd6MBsiDBo

She is a horse. Secretly you want to fuck horses. Just think about it dude.

you still at work moot? lunch at Tied House on Castro

I'd bang her til I died of dehydration from cumming so much.

>moots boxxy sharpie in pe(...).png (

come on moot, she shared this picture of your penor with sharpie

share her tits

I dream of worshipping her sweaty toes, as she spits in my face. When she feels I've done a good enough job she drops her dirty panties and I see the dingy grey-white string hanging down from her full, brown furry bush. "It's ok, you may," she invites, and I rise onto my knees and pull the tampon out with my teeth. It's pungent, and deep red-black. A drop of her flow falls onto my erect cock and I smile up at her, her dirty tamp in my mouth. She leans her face towards mine and glides her wet tongue over the bloody messy cotton. "Mmm, I'm tasty...who's a lucky boy! Yes you are!" She tousles my hair and I grin as she roughly pushes my face into her bleeding cunt. The tampon drops wetly to the ground as I begin to eat her up...

>share her tits

give up the boxxy tits

It's not just you. I like hilarious women, same reason I would fap to Tina Fey, but not Kathy Griffin... ever.

Sometimes attraction can be funny like that.

Yes do

She is shameless too