Ableton instalation problem

trying to install ableton,
message error: detuned steel drum percussion.adv.ogg.asd
anyone can help?

>Doesnt know about the Detuned Steel Drum glitch in Ableton.

Did you read the manual that comes with the disk or are you downloading it from elsewhere?

it's a torrent file, no manual but i've already instal it before and have no problem, i erase my DD and reinstal it: doesn't work

Is there anything like abelton but I don't have to pay out my ass to get it?

well it's a craked version i try to instal, the one before was also craked and work well
ableton is a great soft, don't pay for it, crack it

fuck off nigger

get a job

musician, t'snot a job

I would do what the dialog asks you to do. Navigate to that location and verify if the file is there. If it is there, try to run the installation executable as administrator. I think you can do it by right clicking on the icon of the executable and then click on the option "Run as Administrator." Then you are asked if you are sure, count until 10, and if you haven't changed your mind before reaching 10, give the permission. If the file is not there I seek that file con google.

sorry, my Italian slipped in, I meant "I would that that file with google."

fuck. I give up.

enjoy the virus fuckhead

that's what you get for not supporting indie dev's

instruments cost money.

the file isn't there, this shit get me mad !
Indie, my ass: if they would make a libre version it would be indie

sent ;)

?

fuck you dirty little pirate

you are what's killing the music industry and music in general

fucking parasite

i hope nobody spends a cent on whatever you ever make

umad bro?

shut the fuck off

you are a waste
how hard is it to get a job and pay for tools people have spent years developing

>hurr duurrr must pay for program even if it's only to learn

If anything YOU are killing DAWs and music production. Why alienate more people by excluding them?

ok terrone

>indie dev
Lmao

sent ;)

listen here little shitslim cumstain
your tiny thick abside skull probably cant comprehend this but the fucking bigger something is (producers amount per person or papp) the more likey that net will pool in people who make shit hollow music that makes money pushing aside and killing the possible attention amd money that can go towards artists who aren't as poppy or easily-accessible

now fucm off to you little cockroach

How can I tell your from pol?
what you're saying has nothing to do with torrenting or trying out products before you buy them or make money off them...chill pol-ster, your god is president remember? there can't possibly be any more problems left

also i'm not white :)))

you're both retarded

get a load of this faggot

this is so adorable wow

>Then you are asked if you are sure, count until 10, and if you haven't changed your mind before reaching 10, give the permission.
What?

;) sendt

thank's everyone, it realy help !

Sounds like your steel drums are detuned mate