Other urls found in this thread:

instwatch.com/collections/manhattan-signature/products/gemfield-watch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wearing a wrist watch
>current year

You helped me ,,,,,, yes

going for it

shipping is $14 tho

Fuck off with the self promotion you twat.

So he took me for shipping, I got one

shit watches

watches are fake shit, bad quality.

dont fall for it.

Anyone know where to buy a high quality imitation Rolex. Want to fit in with rich coworkers who take me golfing and boating

If you like design, it does not matter the brand

save up and get a real one nigger

Chinese knock-offs of legitimate watches. The pictures you see tend to be the exact same design as popular and expensive watches, but with the brand name removed and the quality removed too.

Also not free as you'll pay a couple dollars shipping, which is more than they pay for the knock off watch that they send you..not a bad business modal, as long as they profit from users paying more than necessary for shipping.

casio a158

DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. THERE ARE NO SPECS FOR ANY OF THE WATCHES AND NO CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER. THEY CHARGE YOU SHIPPING AND SEND YOU NOTHING AND YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY. DONT PURCHASE THESE WATCHES. ITS A BULGARIAN SCAM FOR SHIPPING CHARGES AND YOU RECIEVE NOTHING.
>YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

>3/17(Sa
20$

>casio a158
Very nice watch

You will not even buy a cola with $ 0.20.
Although that's her price

I bought it by paypal is safe

I already bought 2 watches last month from them... is true that the shipping took about 15 days but it worth....and I found their contact in terms..

instwatch.com/collections/manhattan-signature/products/gemfield-watch

forgot to give you the link

I think they ship directly from their factory from Singapore

You speak perfect Slavenglish, just like their Facebook page.

Interesting.

hey bro... not everyone is born in US.. know that ?

>not wanting to show off wealth and class with a hand made time piece

kids..it's bed time.. you have school tomorrow

I know, nor am I Pyotyr

suunto is not handmade, I happen to be a finnish watchmaker, and we laugh at suunto, its like a curseword amongst finnish watchmakers

>despite the fact that I have filled my life with wealth and various trinkets, I still feel so unfulfilled that I must also inform the rest of the world of what I own and how wealthy I am.

yeah just reading this I picture some slave trying to scam the shit out of people

27 dollar shipping for a 5 dollar walmart quality watch
>no fucking thanks

glock faggot detected

chances are you never shot your gun and dont know how to shoot, you just bought the gen 4 glock because you wanted to show your "friends" that you have a gun.

faggot, i see those rich wannabe tough guys all the time at the gun shop buying a gun but dont know the first thing about it or ever see them shoot it.

should have got a wilson combat it woulf have impressed your friends more as it cost a lot more.

no one wears watches anymore. If you're wearing one right now you're either old or autistic or both.