Admit the fact that most people are dumb as fuck

>admit the fact that most people are dumb as fuck
>admit the fact that most girls are even more stupid than the average dump people
>admit the fact that the world is completely fucked
>admit the fact that you have to lie on your opinions and on your feelings to have a change of suceeding in life
>admit the fact that getting insulted and injured everyday is casual
>admit the fact that nowadays there is no place for intellectuals and great thinkers
>admit the fact that the only place where you are truly free is in your dreams
>admit the fact that even with lot of motivation and strength nobody can change the system
>admit the fact that we are living with absolutely no purpose
>admit the fact that wa are just pathetic consumers all set for extinction
>admit the fact that we will all be forgotten as fast as we were born

Don't care about anything, forever. Nothing said should hurt you. Don't listen to anyone. Do what you want.
Get out of your depression, overtake the shit in your head, and get on the higher level of despite.

Nihilism leads to magnified depression, it will not cure it.

>Admit it your're not the first with this 'idea'
>Admit it you are nothing special
>Admit it you're whole life is a cliche

Well done, now go to bed.

I think nihilism is a great shelter to overtake quite anything on life.

Beeing depressed is not as bad as I used to think.

is that Celine?

*youre're

yep

the one who said that people who are dancing are vulgar, and people suffering are true beauty.

In fact, Nihilism is the opposite on being depressed: according to Nietzsche, is to know there's no transcendence and to be OK with that and move on.

nihilism is the freedom to create your own meaning. doesn't mean everyone has nothing to live for, means everyone starts with a blank slate and learns what to live for. there are no universal values or moral codes

OP here. This is exaclty what I tried to say.

i dont get this sentences. can you pls explain it=?

I've read Viaje al fin de la noche (I'm a spaniard, original title: Voyage au bout de la nuit) and Muerte a crédito ( Mort à crédit) and I fucking love this autor.

And I thing you're right.

In french, he said :
"Les endroits comme les bals sont vulgaires, parce que les gens s'y réjouissent. Mais une prison, c'est beau, parce que l'homme y souffre".

Basically, places where people are enjoying things are vulgar, and places where people are suffering are beautiful.

Sorry, I mean "I think".

thx!

i got a girlfriend today lol fuck you

how? (much:D)

I don't know what event made me understand things this way, but I'm glad to say that I feel good, and that's just fine for me.

Cool story

wat is this true detective season 1

>admit the fact that most people are dumb as fuck
yes, i came to this sad conclusion
>admit the fact that most girls are even more stupid than the average dump people
after finally achieving a gf, and then dumping her: yes this is also true
>admit the fact that the world is completely fucked
yes it is, without a doubt. At this rate global warming cannot be stopped anymore, the environment is rekt and Billions of people are on the move
>admit the fact that you have to lie on your opinions and on your feelings to have a change of suceeding in life
yes very true. you cant be a good person if you dont believe in God
>admit the fact that getting insulted and injured everyday is casual
i dont have any dignity left...
>admit the fact that nowadays there is no place for intellectuals and great thinkers
they may be, but i cannot reach these places
>admit the fact that the only place where you are truly free is in your dreams
grim reality turned my imagination into a Powerhouse. I created several worlds, inhabited by creatures of my brain
>admit the fact that even with lot of motivation and strength nobody can change the system
obvious
>admit the fact that we are living with absolutely no purpose
when you die, you re dead. Doesnt matter how good or bad your life was, your memories disappear with you
>admit the fact that we are just pathetic consumers all set for extinction
admited
>admit the fact that we will all be forgotten as fast as we were born
and even if not, it doesnt matter.

I did just that my first year of college
feelsgooman.jpg

>checked

>admit you are not attempting to reach your potential in anything.
>admit your diet is worse for your body than you think.
>admit that you over-estimate yourself when speaking about yourself in a potential fantasy fight
>admit you use faith more than you should
>admit you don't need friends
>admit you are missing out big time by settling for one SO early on.
>admit it the world is better off if you don't have offspring.
>admit it you think you could have gone pro in sport of choosing if you started and stuck with it when you were really young.
>admit it you are more paranoid than needed when you go out
>admit it you feel more masculine hanging out with chicks you know you won't have a good chance of fucking.
>admit it you were never good at skateboarding. lol nollie tre?
>admit you are wasting money on clothing
>admit it you are ashamed of your own ethnicity and how you look with no makeup or clothing on.
>admit it you are racist
>admit it you gossip and politic to get ahead socially
>admit it you get emotional over little problems
>admit it you think you could run the joint better than your boss
>admit it you don't know shit about computers or the web.
>admit it you look at your reflection all of the time when walking past walls or mirrors.
>admit it your bed sheets are filthier than you think from you not showering before you go to bed.
>admit it your teeth are shit and you will skip brushing because of laziness and no other reason.
>admit it you are weak for craving air conditioning.
>admit it you don't drink enough water
>admit it you are fucking up your posture staring down at your phone, and you don't care.
>admit it a large dog would fuck you up.
>admit it you think voting is enough.
>admit it edited films influence you to make moves more than reading about things.
>admit it you don't know enough about common drugs to talk about them.
>admit it you want a different body but are too lazy and use excuses like it's too late, to change anything.

too late