FRIDAY RATINGS ARE OUT

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-12-2016.html

Also, episode 5 of World Peace is being delayed from September 2nd to September 9th for some Adult Swim 15th birthday thing. Eric Andre is being moved as well.

Apparently at midnight that Friday, they're going to do unannounced programming like they do on April Fool's Day. It's going to be Home Movies, The Brak Show x 2, Sealab 2021 x 2, Space Ghost Coast to Coast x 2, and Cowboy Bebop x 2 with a repeat at 3 AM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FHLXqNxdQI
youtube.com/watch?v=N-RF_IADRHs
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MDEfags on suicide watch.

9th place is pretty good isn't it?

Its a top ten show :)

So has episode 3 aired yet? I don't keep up with TV. I just want a youtube link Tbqh.

Im glad its in the top ten give it tine its rateings will be higher

No
stop posting this faggo

No not yet just two episodes in so far

JUST

What you didnt like all the blotter acid that was going around in the mid 90's?

>MDE

Why would mde:world peace fans be on suicide watch?
Mde came in 9th place competeing against the olympics and preseason nfl

nice looks like we will at the very least finish this season.

I like the show but it did lose 200k viewers

Eric Andre dropped 100k or so, so I suppose it's expected

Those are really huge numbers, finally people will understand what an uncucked society means, sheeple will wake up.

Good news mde:world peace gets 9th place in its second episode
And larry wilmores nightly show gets cancelled.

Why is Eric Andre still #2 then?

Sad I fell asleep and forgot to tune in for episode 2 while it was on tv, watched it online the next day though. Definitely gonna catch the next one when when it airs this Friday

What did he mean by this?

Because it has a following like nfl and olympics

Once mde goes into reruns the second season will probally be in the top 3 if its as funny as episode 2.

eric andre has an established and large fanbase. It's in season 4 after all

The biggest adult swim show that isn't repeats of old cartoons HMMMM

youtube.com/watch?v=4FHLXqNxdQI

this guy is fantastic. hope he is in more sketches.

charls has been amazing so far as well.

nick pretty good quite funny.

sam has been pretty weak, hope he picks up in future episodes.

hopefully sam makes fun of wops on an episode

How THE FUCK is this show doing so well? I was skeptical that it would even air.

reminder that world peace is laughing at you cucks

>wops
bout time they get knocked down a peg or two

Why did Flea do that to Sam?

Eric Andre and McFarlane show leadin

The first sketch, about the lifting, I guess it flew over my head.
Was it about impressing others leads to alienation?

He's really only been in 3 sketches.
Only one where he takes a central role(Hooker).
He's sure to deliver.

>Also, episode 5 of World Peace is being delayed from September 2nd to September 9th for some Adult Swim 15th birthday thing. Eric Andre is being moved as well.
>Apparently at midnight that Friday, they're going to do unannounced programming like they do on April Fool's Day. It's going to be Home Movies, The Brak Show x 2, Sealab 2021 x 2, Space Ghost Coast to Coast x 2, and Cowboy Bebop x 2 with a repeat at 3 AM.

WTF???? MDE is getting shafted for some random bullshit????

Sam Hyde will be the comedian of the Trump era

If you like that guy check out dr manslave on their youtube channel, he's pretty good in it.

No he's just a chad in a gym who hurts himself. The button he presses represents oxy contin or whatever the fuck it's called. He get's high and looks retarded. That's literally it.

so nonexistent?

Guess I was looking too deep into it then.
Was the only sketch I felt was weak, so I though I missed something.

To everybody complaining that the show won't air September 5: It's Labor Day weekend. TV shows get historically low ratings. It's for the best the show doesn't air then.

It was random as fuck and quite funny, I thought. That's mostly what the show is.

t. Tyrese Hernandez-Cohen bin Akbari Nonwhitebergistein

Your time is up, our time is now

Horrible ratings
Tim and Eric never did this bad. I'll be surprised if they don't cancel this trash midseason.

the second episode was terrible; even worse than the first one

stay mad faggot

Its has hot women in the first segment of every episode
The casting director of mde:world peace is a genius

Sam dropped 20% in viewership. That's not a fluke, that's a trend. 200k people hated the first ep so much they didn't even bother to tune in this week. If it wasn't for Eric I doubt Sammy boy would even get 100k viewers

Girl meets world even beat it. Sad

There is something perversely satisfying about seeing two Lifetime shows beat out this episode of WP.

The viewers will increase this is a hit show if the rest of the episodes are as funny as episode 2

>Apparently at midnight that Friday, they're going to do unannounced programming like they do on April Fool's Day. It's going to be Home Movies, The Brak Show x 2, Sealab 2021 x 2, Space Ghost Coast to Coast x 2, and Cowboy Bebop x 2 with a repeat at 3 AM.

also, how do you know this?
>unannounced

Jews belong in the oven

the one on the left is the only actual female. The one of the left could be, if so unfortunate for her. The one in the middle is 100% a man.

>as funny as episode two

when was there even one funny moment?

bro you've swallowed so much red pill dick you've become literally retarded

>geddy lee's daughter

you mean it will be canceled by November?

>when was there even one funny moment?

The Wall Show was some of their best work you fucking kike

what was supposed to be funny about it

>missed watching the first two episodes

Gonna have to watch it on cable, and run it on my laptop at the same time to get those ratings up, gonna suggest other anons do the same.

Are you serious? Or just ironically pretending to be retarded?

I'm sorry its not appealing to nu-males. Maybe something like Sausage Party is more your thing. A LOT of dick jokes!

DATS WOT THE QUEEN WOULD DO!

>I'm sorry its not appealing to nu-males.
see:

ur meme is shit

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that World Peace was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a show, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Million Dollar Extreme for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Million Dollar Extreme have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good comedy show, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Million Dollar Extreme will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Million Dollar Extreme. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

sam will you please go away

>tfw (((AS))) is so scared of MDE being successful they have to anti-shill their own show on Sup Forums

The dude's name is Sam so at the very least he is making fun of himself too. And the shit about the drunk skank referring to herself as a queen? The shit about the number of sexual partners spiraling out of control. The double standard in the dating world. The same drunk saying it would be okay for her to just omit certain truths with her partners, that that wouldn't be lying, but she freezes up when they flip the script on her and ask what she would think if a guy did the same thing to her.

It's laughing at and poking fun at basically anyone and everyone involved with the modern social world.

And that "rapper" Tinky is gonna grow up to be just as miserable and empty as the other two failures.

The wall skit was the fucking funniest thing ive seen on tv in awhile.

Im sure yout sense of humor is mullato jews mumbling brotendo on the streets

don't talk shit about my nigga Tinky

because its sam shilling again

>implying the Eric Andre crowd aren't the exact same set of retards that will eat up this non-comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=N-RF_IADRHs

i was genuinely crying with laughter when i first watched this

Hi Sam

>all the kstv episodes are over a gb
How the fuck

>linking reddit compilation instead of original
LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF /tredditv/ FAG NIGGERWHORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It's laughing at and poking fun at basically anyone and everyone involved with the modern social world.

yep

>redditors trying to convince themselves that getting a show on as is a failure

lel

This show's been the definition of hit and miss. Feels like an even spread of laughter and dead silence.

ship shirts

sorry sam wont happen again

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

absolute madman

Hey was this supposed to be funny?

This surprised me.

take it easy man

is that james price? he's a fucking hottie whoever it is

Nah

Jeez

Anyone else feel like the guy in the hoodie was having too much fun?

When is it on so I can support - dare I say it? "Our" guy?

after eric andre on fridays

lol. episode 1 was in 2nd place. episode 2 was in 9th place. what are you going to say when eposode 3 is in 20th place? face it, this shit show will lose viewers every week. its not funny in the slightest.

This is the only show I follow with Sup Forums. With other shows, do people show up in the threads for the sole purpose of violently disliking it?

I will shill MDE so hard until it gets to 1st place. Mark my words.

I'm with you senpai

because it's on at 12:00 and MDE is on at 12:15. do you honestly think more people tune into show the later it gets in the night? unless it was something like Robot Chicken then most [as] shows lose viewers post-midnight.

the ratings are good, they're not great, but don't people who haven't followed ratings shouldn't be commenting.

olympics, you dumb fuck

yes, they did. the first few seasons of the show generally didn't make it into the top 5 [as] broadcasts of the night. other than that, ratings weren't really published in 2007, but you wouldn't know that because you're talking out of your ass.

it wasnt "HAHAHAHAHAH"-type of Funny, it only caused me to say "HAHAHAHA" because of the message some of the skits were conveying.
Like the dating show skit at the beginning of episode 2, showed how superficial and unreasonable some women can be.
i think the show is more about revealing the harsh realities of life than it is about making people laugh.
it's literally my 2nd favorite show right now behind Eric Andre Show and fucking Battlebots, just cuz i like destruction

thats not bad.

im actually surprised.

Is it true that Eric Andre wants World Peace cancelled?

How can people stand to watch this? Sam Hyde is the ugliest human bean I've ever seen.