twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ghostwatch

What kind of horror do you like?

BASEDAF

Roger Corman's Bloodbath
Blood and Black Lace
Bay of Blood
Blood Rage

Just pulled those from my Arrow horror films, only choosing titles with Blood in the name.

The Thing
Alien
The Exorcist
Creep
Let the Right One In
Halloween
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Jaws
28 Days Later
The Witch
The Cabin in the Woods
The Shining
Creep
The Descent
Orphan
You're Next
The Devil's Backbone
A Tale of Two Sisters
Evil Dead & Evil Dead 2 (Even the remake is decent)
The Wicker Man
The Invitation
Dead Snow (also the sequel)
The Taking of Deborah Logan
REC
Mr Jones.

Those go across pretty much all the subgenres of horror and vary from okay to perfect. All of them are enjoyable, best way to get into horror is just choose shit and random and find out what you like specifically.

Gonna use your thead OP
Anyone knows a movie where a guy is suck into a tv and has to fight weird monsters and spiders and shit?
It's not Tron

Best ever mockumentary horror special. Great buildup to a truly terrifying ending. The War of the World effect it had helps with that too. Shame so few people know about it since it's never been played again to my knowledge since some sperg killed himself over it.

Black Sunday
The Whip and the Body
The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Planet of the Vampires
Black Sabbath
Kill, Baby, Kill
Blood and Black Lace
A Bay of Blood
Lisa and the Devil

Boku No Pico is pretty scary.

anything good

Sounds vaguely like Videodrome.

t. IMDb

SUPERB list. Except Jaws, Let The Right One In, and The Devil's Backbone aren't really horror films. They may contain some elements of horror, but in their bones they are, respectively, a man vs nature thriller, a tale of adolescent romance via a vampire filter, and a murder mystery with a ghost. All three, however, are stellar, and should still be viewed.

>Mario Bava is IMDB-core
kill yourself

thanks a lot!

if you have more, post them

Don't watch the trailer or read about it, seriously. Amazing slow-burn hitman movie that goes from 0-100 in the blink of an eye. You'll thank me later.

Nah I don't think so
Maybe I was fucking dreaming or some shit

I stopped watching trailers years ago. they practically show everything

what is the fucking point??

Naroi

Horror you probably haven't seen
-The Town that Dreaded Sundown
-Peeping Tom
-The Bad Seed
-Aquarius
-Sleepaway Camp
-The Original 50's The Fly
-Massacre at Central High
-The Burning
-Last House on Dead End Street

Horror movies are for fuck face retards

Sadly it's a bit of a spoiler to tell you it's a horror, but I recommend Kill List

You think that you are on /r/???
//reported//
Use the catalogue to educate yourself about what is a constructive discution about télévision and film

It Follows if you want next-level horrorkino

>Aquarius

Agreed. Probably the best 80's slasher right up there with ANOES.

Baskin seems pretty based
youtu.be/5BN8MaQ38U4

I see you have just begun your journey into taking film more seriously, congratulations!

Unfortunately what you have posted is a common beginner misconception, I am here to help.

Horror films are films of all kinds, there is plenty of schlock (which has it's own inherent entertainment value and merit like practical effects or style) but buried under the schlock are golden nuggets of brilliant films that happen to have a goal of unnerving (not scaring) the viewer with nothing but atmosphere and genuinely horrifying concepts.

Discrediting an entire umbrella of films because of the goal to cause fear or uneasiness in the viewer is asinine.

based on your list... check out Twisted Nerve. more of a thriller, but a great older movie