New girls you wanna face fuck thread!

New girls you wanna face fuck thread!

My niece, really fucking bad. She flirts with me all the time. She's smoking hot. Goddammit. Not posting though, too risky.

my ex classmate

muh dick

seems fair

a guy i know facefucked her. he said she can take it so deep

wouldn't you just love for her to take it as deep as she can and just watch that face as you feel up her tits

Face fucking her while she is wearing her glasses

plz stop, i will cry, because i will never feel that

doesn't mean ya can't fap to her imagining shooting your load deep in her mouth and over her pretty face

i heard too many dirty things about her. it hurts that she hasnt let me anything to do with her

she is seriously hot, maybe get her drunk and see what happens

i get really nervous when i talk to her because i fap to her pictures almost every day

The blonde

mmm i'm not surprised, her pics are so nice to fap to aren't they

love a cute ginge

Then id bend her over

ex. I've seen her get facefucked.

and she loves a good mouthful

yes they are. i think she realized that i tried to take creepshots of her

mmm even better i know i'd be sure to give her that for sure

don't blame you, would be all too tempting, hidden wireless cam would be epic

tell me about it

i was thinking about to pay her ex bf to give me her nudes, but never had the balls

Mmm more blonde please

my sis

fuck, i'd love her nudes, just imagine that naked body, bet he has some fucking good nudes

Like her?

Id stick it down her throught

yeah, i seriously dream about what kinda pictures he has. i bet he has pictures of fucking her pussy.
it is weird that she likes to hang out with older guys

maybe she has daddy issues, but yeah imagine what kinda nudes he has, i bet she's a very willing slut

Yes go on

i like to imagine that those guys gangbanged her. would be nice to see theit cum on her body
i took this creepshot of her in a garden party

Who ever was posting pics of this girl keep it going

Takers?

probably fucked all of them at some point, begged for cock from most of them, hot girl nice creep

Yes give me

Her lips are chapped she probably takes it hard.

Mmm very nice line up

i can imagine her taing one cock in her ass, sucking another and stroking two other dicks with her hands

wonder if she could get double stuffed up her pussy and in her mouth too

Requests?

with her new bf. what do you think of him. he looks pathetic. i wanna break into her house and watch her sleep and fap.

this for obvious reasons. any anons agree?

doesn't look like the kinda guy who's gonna keep her satisfied does it, breaking into her house, watch her sleep, steal some underwear, fap an in ch from her face, see if she sleeps nude, nice

One on the left obviously.

maybe she would be totally naked and i would cum on her pussy and her asshole. wonder how she would react in the morning

Dear god moar pls

fucking hell, she's a total paper-bag job

she probably wouldn't react at all, she must be used to finding dried cum all over her, shooting a load over her ass would feel so nice

Jaimie

i love this picture, she was drunk, i know she is cock hungry when she is drunk

More please

you just need to find a way to get her drunk as fuck then and take advantage of her all night long

i know it sounds pathetic but i want her to watch me cum on my own face
my friend says that she looks like jennifer aniston

any anons like her?

i'd love to break into her house, tie her up and force her to watch you do that, and sure, i'd have my cock up inside her as she did

sometimes i feel like i wanna slap her face very hard and watch her cry

We dated for a while. It was bad, she is the cringiest person IRL. Never got to smash.

This slut Val. Anyone else?

Still see her daily, and I heard her muttering sexy man behind my back on Thursday.

Get anywhere with her?

slapping that pretty face, HARD, rubbing cock up against it, as tears flow, and cock rubs showing her hard you are against her, nice

Maybe I still get to smash.

maybe cum on her face as her tears run down on her cheeks

Make out, boob no further. She still wants it. but she is so fucking horrible to be with.

emptying all that cum as she breaks down into tears, crying and sobbing, would feel good

if i give you her fb link, would you contact her? i want her to know what we want to do with her

i'd love to know her reaction knowing how much we wanna fuck her

Any bikini pics?

nah, too prudish. Acted very sexual but "not really into that stuff"

Fucking hate her, so frustrating.

oh and you should send her this collage too

I do have this though.

Girl I used to go to school with

Get some nudes and spread them if you hate her. Please continue with what you have