Probably gonna try acid/LSD for the first time tonight. Admittedly a little nervous...

Probably gonna try acid/LSD for the first time tonight. Admittedly a little nervous. Any tips/fun things to do while high? Also since tomorrow is mother's day, about how long will my pupils stay dilated if I take it around 6pm? I've heard a max of 12hrs.

Be in comfortable, familiar surroundings, and you'll be fine.

How much you gonna take?

Yep, gonna just stay home with friends. I have one other friend doing it with me while my girlfriend trip sits us. Thanks!

Just 1 tab. I have no idea how many ug(?) It was $15 if that helps at all lol

>Admittedly a little nervous
so don't take it.

you don't take LSD.
LSD takes you.

Dude there's no way you sleep tonight, so just know that.

Already planned on not sleeping. I usually don't sleep much anyways so I can function on little/no sleep

I'm not terrified of it. Just unsure how it's gonna make me feel. I've done X before so I'm not unfamiliar with everything. I think everyone always gets a bit nervous before trying anything new.

Typed this up for another thread. Dropped on April 1st.

Dropped 2 tabs of acid for the first time this past weekend. No idea on the strength since it was my first time. First thing I noticed was the glare in the fish tank kept flickering even though it wasn't a minute ago. Next thing was the wood grain pattern in my kitchen cabinets kept moving and was almost mesmerizing. At this point my wifes acid really started to kick in. She had 2 tabs as well to begin with. She opened up these crazy designed sheets of paper and kept staring at them. The colors and designs kept moving and had crazy glows to them. Then she grabbed the plastic they were wrapped in and kept touching it. Taking it everywhere she went. At one point she thought I was going to throw it away and broke down crying like it was her precious. She would snap in and out of reality and her acid induced temper tantrum over a piece of plastic. At times she forgot our dog and got completely scared of him thinking he was going to attack her. All this happened for about an hour or so after things kicked in. After this it was time for my hits to kick in. During the time I started tripping out, she got mad that she wasnt tripping out like me and dropped another tab 3 hours in. I got extrememly hot and stripped down naked. After that I could not stop laughing at just about anything. I was laughing so hard I was crying and had a steady stream of buggers going into my moustache and beard. Im pretty sure I remember everything and felt fairly in control the whole time. I became really emotional and cried over the pizza being too hot to eat..haha...the whole trip from dropping it to feeling it kick in about 45 mins later....to tripping out around 2-4 hours in...to feeling mostly normal about 7 hours later was really great overall. It was my first psychedelic and definitely not my last. We still got 5 tabs left for another weekend.

Update

Wife dropped all 5 tabs and I drove her around the city

Don't try to control the drug, this is gonna take you on quite a trip.

I'm coming down off a 200ug trip on the beach last night with some friends.

Sending good vibes your way brotha.

Haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks!
Thank you sir!

wtf, pizza on acid. You should try fruit, fucking godlike. Little better on shrooms, but still awesome on acid imo.

Noted. We have some apples hahaha

take the tab and just let it happened and dont be nervous. Tried it for the first time couple weeks ago and it was great.

Probably 75ug-125ug should be a great time. May I recommend you listen to Pink Floyds dark side of the moon. Everyone ive done with so far has loved it

If its your first time don't smoke weed.

Dont go in the bathroom

Got it. Kinda what I did with X my first time.

Side note: anyone tried playing videogames while tripping?
Always loved pink Floyd. I'm sure I'll love it more haha
That's what I gathered from the research I've done too. Thank you!

Don't listen to this guy. Just find a good setting. I forgot who said and how they put it but it was something along the lines of "the most nerve racking park of Acid, is taking the damn hit"

don't do it, ruined my life

Good advice. Yeah, it's Sup Forums I take everything with a grain of salt. Thank you sir!

Getting wavy ant the beach, 10/10 would do again

Ive found that the realizations ive gotten from lsd was more important than the trip itself. Psychedelics should be taken solo imo.

how so?

lost it and jumped on top of a car in the middle of an intersection and caused $3000 worth of damage and got destruction of property on my record

I played Halo on mushrooms, felt bad that for killing other players. Kept apologizing and ended up turning off the xbox couple minutes later

Remember kids, set and setting

Love it. Lol anyone know of any good movies to watch? Or good music to listen to? I like basically everything but country.

Definitely. I'm going to be in my house with good friends so I'm not worried about losing my shit and jumping on a car lol

You might want to take it earlier than 6pm unless you plan on sleeping in really late tomorrow.

Definitely make sure to look up at the stars, get me every time on cid

Yeah, I'm trying to get the logistics figured out to possibly take it sooner. That being said, I've gone to work on less than 2 hours of sleep and did fine so I'm not too worried but I also know that shit fucks with your brain. I don't think I have anything really solid planned until like noon anyway.

There's some clouds rolling through right now but it's pretty windy so maybe they'll clear by night. Good idea! Thanks!

Movis you should watch Samsara for just visual awesomeness. Waking Life if you want some deep thinking

listen to new order, bizarre love triangle

Gentlemen and scholars. Thank you!

neither was i

hey so, I've done acid twice before but have felt nothing. I've also been doing the weed a lot lately, but usually after like two hours of the effects it has on my mind gradually grow to perceptually high levels (where I just feel dizzy), I just fall asleep.

Am I doomed to not feel or see anything with supposedly hallucinogenic drugs? Should I try acid again and increase the dosage? Pls halp

just remember no matter what happens you'll be fine.

Agreed. I feel taking it around others would negatively affect the trip. I like explore my ego and subconscious, not deal with somebody else's issues.

Yep, I always try to stay positive anyways. Thanks!
I'll keep that in mind. If I start feeling overwhelmed there's room enough for me to get away from everyone

I say negative but I don't mean bad trip necessarily.
Other would just distract me from following my path.

Gotcha. I still have some time to think on it and decide what I wanna do lol. Thank you!

Smoked a fair bit of weed over the past few years but been clean for the past year due to it making my heart palpitations/ectopic beats worse when im high.

Just a question; always been interested in LSD and want to take it but can it affect my heart in anyway directly? thats the only thing that stops me taking it.

you probably shouldn't take drugs, Sup Forumsro
just sayin'

just doit

Possibly. It can increase your heart rate, and probably blood pressure.

A doctor would probably advise against it, but if you just have to try it, start out really low, 1/2 a tab or so.

Psykes are fun but not worth a trip to the ER.
User discretion is advised

Veteran tripper here.

The first time is usually the best.

There are 2 ways to trip - Tripping for max visuals and tripping to be social.

In my experience, to ME, tripping and *having* to talk/interact with people is a waste of a trip.

If you stay chill, put on some chilly music or better yet, Pink Floyd's Dark side of the moon and spend your time, playing with the visuals, staring at the walls, etc, you will have an AMAZING time.

Protip. Stand facing a wall, as close as you can get to it, turn your head to the left or right and press your head into the wall, staring down the wall. Focus on the middle distance and as you breathe, the wall will start to breathe with you as well as any pattern on the wallpaper (if any) will be moving/dancing as well.

Also remember you aren't suddenly super human, so where you might suddenly realize that you can drink quart after quart of milk or water and never feel full while tripping, that you probably *shouldn't* do that ;).

Slowly wave your open fingers/hand in front of your face while defocusing on the horizon, not actually looking at your hand and you'll get trails.

Just take one. Jesus christ don't listen to these guys. The best trip I ever had was the first and I only took half a hit.

A little LSD goes a long way.

Don't be nervous.

Just go with the flow.

And know that it WILL end eventually.

You guys are fucking morons.

Acid isn't like aspirin. You can't / shouldn't take it over and over throughout the night, let alone take 5 hits. It's just a waste. You can only trip *so much* and you can't trip the next day after a day of tripping without taking a massive dose so don't try.

Taking 2 hits of unknown strength of acid the first time is foolish and frankly, immature. It reaks of frat boys screaming "chug chug chug! chug!! CHUG!"

Be a responsible adult.

Unless you're like me, a little lsd goes nowhere.

Yeah, I'm definitely not taking more than one. I'm not about that life.

I'm not really social in the first place so I don't think there's any expectations of me being social lol. The wall thing sounds fun. I'll give it a shot. Definitely gonna listen to some Floyd!

Just be comfortable and enjoy yourself! Seeing as you do have a tripsitter you're gonna be fine. Don't forget to tell us later (tomorrow of course, not while tripping) how it went, everyones experience is just a little different after all. Have fun.

Veteran tripper here,
Go outside for a walk or do stuff in nature it will feel amazin.
Also, music.

I'm a big guy and every time I've only taken 1 hit it didn't really do much.

Awesome dude. I'm proud of you;). Also, if you super glue a golf ball to a long piece of string and paint it with blacklight paint or markers, then pin it to the ceiling or hang it from the ceiling fan (not the blades!) and turn on the black light and throw the ball in a long arc, it'll make amazing trails and visuals.

Blacklight room HIGHLY recommended. Incense is kinda nice during a trip as well. It's the only time I ever used incense and now certain fragrances are an instant flash back to those days, if I happen to smell them now.

Definitely! Thanks!

Acid doesn't care about body weight. It absorbs sublingually - aka through the skin or mucus membranes in the mouth. You just put it on your tongue or under it and leave it there.

It's probably just your physiology that is responsible for the lack of effect. Everyone is different.

Alan watts videos on YouTube are good. Kinda makes you feel like you understand everything, and makes you appreciate and accept the good and the bad, the yin and yang. Really cool

Yeah, I'd decided immediately when it was mentioned I'm only doing one until I know what it does to me lol. I don't have any black lights unfortunately. I have a diffuser. And some not very strong incense but it's one of the ones that pulls the smoke down like a waterfall so that might looks pretty cool. Appreciate the good vibes!

Ooh I'll find that for sure. I love deep shit like that anyways. Always been interested in what I can learn about everything!

Also, GLOW STICKS!.Another great trip toy. Better than the golfball but totally worth putting on a string and spinning around the room.

You're a genius. I'm pretty sure we have some leftover from festivals.

Yo rad i tripped this late april 1st too (not first time though)

Sure thing boss. I found that the only things that ever fucked up a trip for me is suddenly worrying about something going on in my RL or being interrupted by a sober, non-friend or adult. We were all blown out on acid,(we were 17 or so), had rearranged ALL The furniture and pulled ALL the kitchen furniture out of the dining room so we could roll balls back and forth to each other and trip out on the trails. All of a sudden - DING DONG - the fucking doorbell rings....it's my friend's (who's house we were at) mom's friend who just came by to say HI. We had nofuckingidea of what to say or how to explain wtf was up with our eyes blown out like balls of charcoal and the house in disarray. lol.

It wasn't funny then, and fucked me up for hours worrying about if she'd call his mom and tell her we were all fucked up or something.

Are you sure about that? First time i tripped i didn't feel fine ok until i started smoking

>Using heavily artificial drugs

That's shitty! Lol the only thing I'm worried about is parents calling me for mother's day plans tomorrow and having to talk to them. And there's other shit going on in my life but I'm pretty good at tucking it away for a while as long as I'm distracted

Also , if you do start to bug out (you aren't going to run screaming into the night or anything) just remember it wears off eventually. Most "bad trips" are caused by too much acid, or most usually, paranoia. If you smoke weed regularly then weed is safe for you during a trip. If you don't and weed tends to make you paranoid when you DO smoke it, you might want to stay away from it.

Alcohol, on the other hand, is a must, in my book. It lowers anxiety and inhibitions and makes the trip way more comfy, imho.
Just drink slowly and steadily. You don't wanna be barfing if you can avoid it ;)

i stopped doing LSD after a horrible trip that landed me in the ER. and i had done LSD many times before that, so experience really doesn't matter IMO. if you are hesitant before taking the LSD, don't take it. if your are psyched and ready to do it, and look forward to it, you'll have a great trip most likely. even if your a bit anxiousness you'll prolly be fine. imo, a bad trip can come out of nowhere. i was watching neil degrasse tyson podcast with joe rogan and i managed to convince myself that neil was a cop on my local news reporting my death from lsd. i thought i was on life support in the ER but living in some alternate dimension (ego death i guess). told my gf i killed myself, was freefalling on my head and would have killed myself if it wasn't for her calling for help, more shit. message was well received and i'll never do it again.

I'm not really a fan of alcohol so I probably won't end up drinking, maybe a beer or two. Weed doesn't make me paranoid but I also don't smoke often.
I don't really plan on taking it often. I'd be okay if this was my only time lol I just wanna try everything and it sounds like it'll help me get in touch with myself and the world a little more so I'm gonna try it. Not really nervous I guess. A little anxious but mostly hyped after this thread.

Also my sitter has Xanax(?) I believe as people have told me it helps kill the trip if it's bad.

Go into nature, listen to music, drink lots of water and above all ignore anything anyone has ever claimed to experience on LSD because almost all of it is not true

Weed amplifies the lsd by 1000x so be careful last time I smoked I experienced ego death

For sure. I'm not worried about going crazy lol
What's ego death? Not really familiar with that term. I think I get the jist of "it kills your ego" but yeah. Lol

lol I've taken a LOT of acid in my days (2 hits at a time only ONCE, btw), had AMAZING trips and visuals but never saw or envisioned anything like a tree coming to life and talking to me, or the car getting up and walking away or anything crazy like that. If you want an idea of what tripping looks like, google deep dream generator is THE CLOSEST I've ever seen.

The deep dream makes patterns that are already there and amplifies them, which tripping does too, just not so intensely. I'm trying to find a webm of someone walking outside with the deep dream filter on. It's amazingly like tripping, its just way stronger an effect than tripping is.

I'll take a look. Thanks!

Xanax will definitely chill you out ...sounds like a good idea actually. It won't "end" a trip though.

I'm not saying you'll go crazy or something, I just find that focusing on the image of what you believe LSD in your mind may distract you from the actual experience. By the way, in my experience, LSD can expose weaknesses in the relationships of people you might consider close to you. If you have doubts about the relationships between you and whoever you might be taking it with, you may want to reconsider taking it at all.

Ah gotcha. Thanks!
I don't really have a set expectation for what I'll experience. I'll be with who I consider my closest friends and my girlfriend of several years lol I think all our relationships are very strong. Thanks for the tip!

fuck off pussy, if you take all the acid at once it'll hit you hard, you'll probably go through extreme ego death.
Dosing throughout the night is pretty stupid though, since lsd tolerance is instant and so you'd have to double the dose each time. Taking 2 stamps of unknown strength is awesome. Taking 4 is even better.

Uh huh. Darwinism at it's finest. If you want to be a frat boy about it, knock yourself out.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!"

Ego death is pretty unique experience for me it went like this:
Memory so short that you
Forget your eyes are closed,
Forget your eyes exist,
Forgetting your body exists,
Forgetting how to move a body that doesn't exist.
Losing sense of reality,
Losing sight to kaleidoscope,
Losing control over flesh and bones,
Losing mind...
Existing just as a consciousness wondering through infinity.
Spending countless years in the void filled with fractals and realising the scale of infinity.
Living multiple lifetimes in different dimensions,
Where gravity felt wrong while laws of physics were a joke.
Most universes made no sense at all some were similar to ours.

>darwinism
explain to me how you'll die from LSD? Unless you kill yourself, in which case you deserved it from being retarded anyways.

being relaxed, confident and having a trip sitter helps a lot.

first time for me i did it in my room while living at home with my parents at home, all alone like 1 am.
was good until i wanted to sleep.

Haha, you'll never experience a true psychedelic trip until you take a higher dosage

It is certainly not comparable to frat boys chugging extra beers

For me the sweet spot was after,say, 9 or 10 pm when I *know* the family will not be calling me for any reason, I know that NObody will be knocking on my door and that I/we have complete privacy.

God I miss tripping :D I liked mushrooms even more. Found it more mellow and different somehow...AND I lived right across the street from a mushroom field :D

You're kidding right? A benzo will actually "stop" a trip if taken at a moderate dosage.

After t+ peak ~4 hours you'll find a diminishing return on dosage most often to the point of null effect (except maybe a blood pressure spike) just remember it IS possible to hit a toxic dosage and the physical effects of LSD vary from person to person; often dangerously

the toxic dosage of LSD isn't really that extreme. I've owned enough LSD to kill myself with it. toxic dosage is around 12k ug

You won't die from it. But telling someone who's never done it before to take a shitload of acid is stupid and irresponsible. You're the guy that's always pushing weed on the guy that hangs out with you and then when he finally relents, you make him take a massive bong hit and insists that he holds it as long as possible.

I know you.

Sounds cool but freaky at the same time. Thanks for that!
I'm getting pretty excited! I think I'm just gonna call them shortly and get everything worked out so I don't have to worry about it later.

>often dangerously
Nobody has died from LSD toxicity/overdose, so how is it dangerous? At the dosages of 12kug, you expect an average user to be able to access that? No chance.

I think we can all agree this is retarded if the tabs aren't tested, if you want to talk about eating double or quadruple the mushrooms the first time you try a batch we'll have a talk

Weed is completely different, and you're retarded for judging based on your previous experiences of people peer pressuring people into doing more. More weed would put you off weed for good on your first try, however more LSD on your first trip would make for an unforgettable experience.

Xanax can kill a trip if you take a largeish dose. Not if you take .25 or .5mg.

Let's not fight and make this dude shit his pants before he even drops the `cid. Just trying to make sure he enjoys it and not regrets it.

Its fun, although i prefer mushrooms personally. Just don't take too much, just a hit or two. Enjoy the laughs and sense of adventure and death of ego and your newfound appreciating of the world and everything that inhabits it.

Yeah, if it's a bitter to the point where it feels like you're sucking on a penny, it's probably an Nbome. Otherwise, you don't need to worry.

OP here - don't worry about it. I'm strong willed enough to know my limits. And how hard the X hit me when I took one 4x dose tablet lol. I'm pretty much a lightweight in every aspect and I know it so it's all good!
I'm good lol. Actually chuckling at the arguing. Still excited to do it!

Again, toxic dosage of LSD is only 12 milligrams. It would be very easy to consume this much.

Learn to read, I said the physical effects. The way that LSD effects your body in terms of putting strain on all it's systems can be dangerous for different people. Pre existing conditions should always be taken into account. It's also possible that an unknown preexisting condition could become apparent and lead to a dangerous and uncomfortable situation.

>moderate dosage
do you people have problems reading?