Want free kino

>want free kino
>the "resurrected sites" want my credit card

thenextweb.com/insider/2016/08/15/popular-kickasstorrents-clone-torrent-site-wants-to-steal-your-credit-card-details/

It's not coming back, is it? Is free kino a thing of the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-popular-torrent-sites-of-2016-160102/
torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/
palined.com/search/
rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=eric andre&category[]=18&category[]=41
reddit.com/r/megalinks/
admitme.tv
torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-king-torrents-160814/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you guys using now that Kat is kill

Piratebay

Private trackers

RARBG.to is great, other than the pop up adds.

Everytime

torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-popular-torrent-sites-of-2016-160102/

torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/

this information is easily accessible from google searches and public trackers aren't secret clubs and they basically all host the same external content so it really doesn't matter which one you use because if the same file is being hosted across all trackers then it doesn't matter how you come by it you'll still be seeding from the exact same swarm.

>he doesn't use an adblocker like uBlock Origin

Please stop being retarded

Why do you guys keep saying this? my one still works. I was drunk last night and downloaded resident evil 2 (the game, the films are shit)

>i want free shit, but don't want to give back anything

It's a fake site. KAT is completely dead and you are just using sites that have copied the layout.

Well it works exactly the same so who gives a shit until they stop working?

>type in pirate bay

Literally a million sites.

it's a honeypot

RuTracker

It's trying to put malware in your system

What if this is a honeypot as well? What if this whole thread was set up by the FBI to find out new sites?

the .to mirror is the only one I know of that is still up and there is no new content, and it forces you to sign-up if you try to magnet link or download a torrent file so the only way to get any of the torrents is to copypaste the hash to your client and everything on the site is external content that has been up for weeks and is already on all the other torrent sites everyone else has already migrated to, only complete retards are still using kat mirrors or piratebay.

Yeah they're really going to come after me for downloading films before the people who upload this shit. Even they won't get caught.

Jesus Christ just use Pirate Bay, there is nothing fucking wrong with it. Been using it for years and years a couple times a week, it's fine.

Don't fall for the Pirate Bay is a honey trap muh private trackers meme.

If you don't use private trackers, you are a fucking idiot.

You never have to hunt for files when you use private trackers.

Learn more at

DO NOT give these fucking shakedown artists ideas, they can find their own torrents

remember to only pirate old things, as your activities will be significantly harder to track and monetize by opportunistic lawyers

>remember to only pirate old things

Or obscure things. Nobody gives a fuck if you download the latest indie WEB-DL but they will try to sue you if you download shit like Game of Thrones.

I am using adblock, I'm just saying that without it, it's fucking horrendous.

my point was that the site is dead idiot, I bet you still check it to see if new shit is uploaded when nothing in the catalog has changed since it's been taken down.

or you could just use an encrypted nolog vpn service and give zero fucks and all of the most popular public trackers are easily accessible with a quick google search so it's not like anyone even has to fucking ask.

people make these stupid threads because they want to know which of the most popular public trackers they should use as their go to, and the fact is that it doesn't fucking matter because they all share the exact same content with the exact same hashes in the exact same swarms.

>K-kino
>Can't even find his own source for releases

one
two
three
movie?

Good thing it only affects idiots then. Anybody on Sup Forums who doesn't use uBlock Origin should be shot in the face.

palined.com/search/

I don't download new stuff because 99% of the time it's shit.

I'll carry on downloading films and having a good time though.

The Pirate bay
Rarbg
Now Fuck off underage faggot

>be american
>download .mp3 of new pop song
>SWAT immadiatly breaches through the windows and exploding the doors
>go to maximum security prison on 2 life sentences

stop shilling your adblock cuck

Yes, that's generally the thought process.

Can someone guide a lowly streamer on how to torrent?
I know there are clients and that you should use vpns that don't log info

>be yuropoor
>can't download anything except nasheeds or the shariah patrol will kill me

>worrying about whether people other than yourself use adblock
Allow everyone else to contribute to the ad money, so we never have to.

no.

rarbg.to
1337x.to
extratorrent.cc
thepiratebay.org
torrentproject.se
limetorrents.in
seedpeer.eu
sectorrent.com
torrenthound.com
cinemaniahdd.com
torlock.com
isohunt.to

>>>/Google/

proxyportal.org/kickass

well it wouldnt be free anymore then now would it

Is this some reverse trolling I'm not getting?
Or is this site actually reddit now, it literally happened in the span of 2 months, how's that even possible?
Maybe all the people from before just left the site and I wasn't told.
>tfw left behind

You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to use a site that asks for your credit card info in order to "pirate" a movie.

>it costs money to seed

Most people are really dumb

Lol what. There's no money involved.

You think bandwidth is free nigga?

not me though

I'm really smart

Do any public sites have the new Eric Andre episodes?

You already paid for it you dumb nigger. Might as well put it to use.

Are you also one of those fags with an 3GB data plan on your phone and only use 200MB a month?

youtube and facebook

rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=eric andre&category[]=18&category[]=41

Why dont you check for yourself you lazy piece of shit. Theres a big fucking list of sites right here

I use this subreddit for tons of Mega links

reddit.com/r/megalinks/

i've only been able to find it on streaming sites
I watched s04e02 on watchseries

You have to go back

no

do you guys use peerblock, vpn or some other shit to "hide your ass"?

no because I use private trackers

>want free kino
you purchase kino and download flicks.

You only need that if you use public trackers and download capeshit.

has Solarmovies come back? i'd rather stream. i'm not as hardcore as some of you and i don't mind streaming and not owning.

No, It was part of the KAT network so it also got taken down.

Just use any of the dozens of streaming sites out there, you dumb nigger.

I get all the free kino I want without any bullshit.

Solarmovies had a larger archive, idiot, possibly the largest of all the streaming sites. i don't watch submoronic bootleg cams orfilms that can be easily streamed elsewhere and shit like that. dunce.

Post your email so I can invite you to admitme.tv

Anyone else is welcomed too

Lol your "archive" is shit compared to private trackers and anything you want from Solarmovie can be streamed at the other dozens of streaming sites.

>all the "good" public trackers are going down

How long until you retards realize you need private trackers to be happy?

It is the current year. Why are you not using rutracker? The only way you ever get banned is if you download a shit ton every single day and never seed any of it.

Rutracker and Ulozto

>tfw I discovered many of the things I loved through piracy
>tfw paid good money for them afterwards
>tfw many of the things I want, I can't afford
>tfw many others don't even have legitimate means to buy
>tfw losing more and more places to find things
I hope they know they're just losing customers who otherwise wouldn't bother with shit.

>tfw there is still a ton of public sites that scrape for new torrents
>tfw tech illiterates cant do a simple search to find them

>uTorrent 2.2.1

eww, get with the time gramps. deluge is where it's at.

Read this, fuckers.

we're entering a new age where we go back to the age where you have to put in effort and have some skill to download the shit you want. what a time to be alive.

rude

>the other dozens of streaming sites
name one that has an archive as extensive as Solarmovie for both shows and films. one.

as for private trackers, i simply don't. as mentioned before, i'm no collector or hoarder and have no need or use for downloaded material.

You have to use more than one to find everything you dumb faggot. Even Solarmovies didnt have everything. Using one site is fucking stupid.

Kill yourself

so basically you just concede the argument and simply feel like insulting someone. thanks for agreeing with me that Solarmovies had the most extensive archives and have a nice day.

Cinemas, Criterion and Netflix.

No matter what, you have to use as many sites as possible to find what you want. Solarmovies is dead, so get over and find new ones, you stupid nigger.

which leads right back to my original question, you submoronic dunce. thanks for reiterating what i already posted earlier in the thread. now do be kind and list them for me and prove you're not as much a waste of dna as you, your parents, and anyone reading this already suspects.

use google you stupid faggot. I'm not listing anything for you.

TPB like usual? Don't get why people don't use it anymore.

>now do be kind and list them for me
you must be fucking kidding

you stupid asshole

yify

>do be kind and list them for me

You are just proving you are the dumb one, user.

Did you make that homepage yourself? Pretty neat dude

it was raided a few years ago but now everything seems "normal" but many people think the fbi has it and it's just a huge honeypot now.

Kickass.cd

Fake site. No thanks, malware spreader.

>Is free kino a thing of the past?

No, you can never really shut down peer-to-peer file sharing. The most you can do is kill the directories, but that's like playing wac-a-mole.

which is meaningless to people not uploading their own releases of other people's IP.

eh, i'm just baiting him at this point as he has given ample evidence he cannot string a complete sentence together worth his life. shit, maybe i shouldn't lead the IQ-deficient so. apologies, mates, if there was any offense.

This is not reddit you nigger. We don't care. You're the retard who can't find streaming sources.