Ask a Swedish Med Student anything

Ask a Swedish Med Student anything.

why u stupid ass bitch from sweden

do you use snus?

Are you a med student?

Cause my parents fucked.

Yes, I do. Quite a lot. About 1 "dosa" (That's a package) per day.

Yes, I attend Med School at Karolinska Institutet.

Why med? Will you promise not to cure immigrants?

Because it's a good combination of practical and theoretical work. Also the pay is really nice and it is an occupation with a lot of status.

I don't really believe in "becoming a doctor to help people". Though I wont discriminate who I have to cure.

Oh come on there are so many of them :)

I myself is a student at Sweden Mid University. Should be working on my thesis right now but cant help messing around on the Internet instead.. I dont even want to work when i am graduated soon :(

Hej, behöver man ta högskoleprovet om man har tyska studenten? Solna eller Huddinge?

That is because you are attending a shit tier Uni. What are you even studying? Sociology? Or something else that won't generate work?

Also, there are not enough doctors as it is right now. We need way more, and more nurses etc.

Högskoleprovet är alltid uppmuntrat att ta. Jag har ingen aning om hur det fungerar om du har en tysk gymnasieexamen. Du får fråga en Syo-vägledare helt enkelt.

Vi är på alla akutsjukhus i Stockholm. Dock så är den mesta teoretiska undervisningen belagd i Solna. Men då och då är vi i Huddinge.

All Swedish universitys are shit dude. But i know students in unis in Stockholm have deluded themselves that they are attending a prestigious education.
It is easy as hell anyways. Getting mostly A:s
Going to be a programmer! But i rather be indiana Jones or something more fun instead.

Är du från norrland eller fjollträsk etc

no thanks

Känner hon tanten som jobbar på admissions och fick ett jävla lång lista om vad jag behöver. Fattas behörigheter eller nåt sånt... Men det kan man fixa med komvux.
Varför valde du karolinska?

Done any lessons on experimental throat operations?

Lol

Karolinska Institutet is ranked as the 6:th best medicinal university in the world.

Fjollträsk. Själv?

För att det finns väldigt bra möjligheter att forska medans jag går utbildningen, bland annat.

Yes, right now we have a class where every student gets to deepthroat your mom. Our prof. is name Macchiarini Siffredi.

Tog du biomedicine programmet innan?

How true are the memes?
Are swede grills cute?

Nej, usch.

A majority are. But there are also ugly ones. Though I would say that swedes are better looking than average in general.

Are you comfortable with you career choice being most likely treating a never ending stream of Abduls, Hassans, and Mohammeds for free while you pay insane taxes while they just live off benefits?

Skulle gärna vilja till lärarprogrammet men jag har mina problem med tjockhult... Men Malmö högskolan is a joke

Taxes in Sweden are insane. Thats why i consider switzerland

Can you manufacture LSD? Are you willing to do so?

Why do you prefer dick over vagina? Do you shave your balls? Why do you have no national pride at all?

Varför studera medicin i Sverige? Är det inte för många negrar samt sandnegrar,

Yes. Most Abduls, Hassans and Mohammeds are fine. What i don't like are blond bimbo idiots who would keep on calling and demanding an MR or whatever just cause their idiot dogbreeder saw something on House about brain tumors.

Nu förstår jag inte alls vad du skriver. Tyvärr.

I can just move abroad when I am done.

No, but I can buy some. I would def make if I could.

Mmm, dick. So tasty. I shave my balls, my girlfriends likes to suck on them. I do have national pride, but not in a murica-diabetus-gun or nazi way.

För att utbildningen är väldigt bra i Sverige. Sedan är den skattefinansierad, vilket gör att det blir mer ekonomiskt. Skönt att bo nära vänner och familj också.

Ok. Good luck buddy to your studies.

Thanks!

So what exactly is that pride? I demand a definition! Your girlfriend is an imported monkey right?

Hoppas du förgiftar varenda MENA-patient du kommer att behöva vårda när du är klar med studierna

Klart man är från norrland, i staden med mest jävla invandrare i norrland

Pride: "a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of one's close associates, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired."

My GF is 178 cm, skinny, blonde, swedish and loves to take my cock any way I want to give it to her. She is a good little slut.

Nah, man vill ju inte förlora legget. Men jag kommer absolut ryta till om någon är oförskämd mot mig. Dock tenderar många patienter från just mellanöstern att ha en enorm respekt inför sjukvårdspersonal, särskilt läkare. Det är mer wannabe överklassidioterna som jag irriterar mig på. De som tror att de ska få gå före i vårdkön om de ligger på lite. De värsta är mammorna som tror att de ska få som de vill bara för de är söta, hah.

Vart är det då?

Do you also wear a fedora? What sort of plastic is your girlfriend made of?

No fedora. I am no lowlife.

okay, so you just fuck a plastic toy for children? thats a huge relief!

Maybe I should get some kind of pocket pussy? You seam to know a awful lot about plastic dolls. Can't you give me some tips then?

Nah, you have to search somewhere else for that kind of "knowledge". A pocket pussy would still be better than you plastic doll buddy, maybe even better than those monkeys you are trying to bang

I'm white, consider myself well cultured and moving to gothenburg in 3 months for university, i already understand the language quite well but not confident enough to speak yet, how hard is it to find a job in my position so i can pay rent?

Hmm, it depends. I doubt that you will get any job in sales or such if you don't speak fluent Swedish. Try get something like a delivering job, at a storage or something where they just need workforce and not someone who talks to the customer. Dress and present yourself well, tell your intentions to learn more Swedish and you will probably get a job. You could try some hipster cafe or similar, they probably don't care what language you speak.

Gotcha

So what about your hot girlfriend? Does she work in a hipster cafe, doesnt speaking a word swedish?

You really can't read faggot. I wrote earlier that she is Swedish.

do you shop at ikea?

fint dä

Sometimes, yes! They have sooooo fucking cheap shit. It's crazy.
Arå, men det kostar så jääävla mycket. Köpte General XR för att jag tänkte "det blir billigare". Har snusat upp en stock på en och en halv vecka typ... Måste dra ner på skiten...

So she is factored in Sweden? What kind of material is she made of? Or are you bumping a Treehole?