Shows that had the capacity to be really interesting but lost it hard due to lazy writers

Shows that had the capacity to be really interesting but lost it hard due to lazy writers

This show never had capability to be interesting.

Could've at least been fun to watch, as evidenced by the first episode

>you know what's more interesting than one man dealing with the end of the world and being completely cut off from any human interaction?
>DUDE RELATIONSHIP DRAMA LMAO
>DUDE THIS MAIN CHARACTER IS ACTUALLY A CUNT LMAO
>DUE OH SHIT WE GOT TO RUN THAT BACK LMAO
>DUDE OH WAIT HE'S STILL A CUNT LMAO
>DUDE ALRIGHT FOR REAL THIS TIME, NOW EVERYONE IS AN ASSHOLE HE WAS GOOD THE ENTIRE TIME LMAO

fuck you will forte.

whatever, i like this show

So much potential wasted into some faggot generic cuck fantasy drama with cringeworthy protagonist and unlikable characters.

Hi Sup Forums

>one man dealing with the end of the world and being completely cut off from any human interaction?

I so badly wanted to see a series about this, then I heard it was a comedy.

Is she smiling or frowning

Smiling, that's not even close to frowning.

t. autism

>Brother makes me watch the first three episode of this show
>Literally begin by making me hate that cunt and having sympathy for the man
>Can see already that will finish with the cunt not being a cunt anymore and the guy being an asshole because this is not his "world in which he can do what he wants" anymore but a tribe full of survivors
And he is still into that shit...

Wait, this show wasn't cancelled?
Last I heard of it, there's was like 10 fucking people living in his neighborhood.

The premise for the show isn't that great to begin with. Watching a character by themselves would be boring for several episodes.

The show still sucks tho.

It got renewed for a third season.

>mfw i genuinely like this show

she's Smrownling

it fucking sucked that he found another person in the first episode

this show ever get any better? i watched maybe 4 episodes when it came out then lost interest

This.

I really liked the first half of the first season, I thought it dropped after the fat guy was introduced but I was still looking forward to the next season cause I think Will Forte is great.

Then I saw a thread on Sup Forums saying 'hopefully this epsidoe will be better than the past two' and I was like 'whaaaaaaaaat? season 2's started already? dayyyyyummmmm' then I watched the first episode of seaosn 2 and forgot about it until I saw this thread

Might as well keep watching if you got to that point.
Season 2 is an improvement.