you miss nothing

there are more important things in life
sex is not an ultimate goal

>For all the drowning people on this board

>I would like to say that air is overrated
>you miss nothing

>there are more important things in life

horrible comparison

I really don't see the appeal in sex, traveling, partying, drinking, smoking and other degenerate shit desu

Might as well kill yourself with that mentality.

i think sex is a good goal
i like to work towards it even if it turned out badly for you

don't use your experience to reduce me to your level of dejection tnx

Why would I kill myself?

But drinking, smoking and drug taking literally do kill you

It is overrated, but guys need to figure that out for themselves. If you don't at the very least get that first time out of your system you will always have the mentality of a boy rather than a man. Having sex for the first time and deciding that it's overrated and not worth pursuing is a manly thing to do, but you need to do it that first time.

sex isn't all that great, but making love with a person you love and loves you back is a feeling that is unexplainable

I think the best is to just never care about it, like religion. 0 baggage.

>t. virgin

I legit don't see the point in pursuing a high risk low return venture like sex. You have it, it's done, next day it's like it never happened.

That's why I avoid sex and I love my anime

This, sex I've had with girls as a one-time thing is generally mediocre, with fuckbuddies I see for a few months or something p. good, but sex in a long term relationship is so good that not having had it for a few years is making me want to kill myself desu. I'm worried I'm somehow never going to meet another girl I find sufficiently attractive+smart+funny to want to spend entire evenings or weekends with her without even necessarily having sex

>Greek
>Thinks traveling is degenerate when tourism literally makes their shitty economy not complete trash
lmao

I want a relationship and someone to grow old beside.

More likely she'll just stick around until she gets bored and then she'll divorce you and take half your assets. Fuck that shit.

It's a complete waste of time though, unless you're getting paid for it or gain some skill doing it.

>there are more important things in life
>sex is not an ultimate goal
Biologically speaking, it is.
Your body and mind want you to reproduce and that can only happen by having sex. You can see how frustrating that would be

I'm not even a virgin, just saying

What a pointless life it must be if one only thinks how to get shitty cash that they won't use in more meaningful things.

meaningful things like what

I'd be alright with it if it werent for losing half my assets and having the possibility of being forced to pay alimony (literally indentured servitude to your ex wife).

I just want to hug a soft and nice qt
I just want to give my love somebody who would love me back
I just dont want to be alone all the time

>I'm not even a virgin, just saying

Life experiences that inform you about the world, exposed you to different cultures and modes of thought, challenge your preconceptions, and make you a more full and we'll rounded human being. Materialism is for the weak. Or poor, I guess, who don't have the luxury of experiencing the pointlessness of consumerism and deciding against it.

Read a book if you want to be "full and we'll rounded". Cheaper and 100 times more efficient.

>tfw I was like this but my girlfriend truly loves me and thinks I'm a wonderful and unique person but I still feel like a worthless piece of shit and can't make friends anyway
>tfw to cynical to see her how she sees be, but still feel as though she's a wonderful person if plain and cliché
>tfw I feel slightly resentful and continue it out of fear of being truly alone again even though we've been long distance for almost a year and have two more to go before she finishes college
I feel like I'm circling the drain

Always burying your nose in a book without experiencing real life doesn't make you we'll rounded. Only real experiences can do that.

Explain how experiences are different from text immediately after the "experience" has reached its conclusion.

Experience provides you with raw data, text provides you with an interpretation of the data as seen, collected, and interpreted by others. If you can't understand how real experiences is different from reading about something I can't help you.

What's "raw data", human memory isn't a lossless format.

"Felt good", "tasted good", "looked cool", "tasted bad", "it hurt" that's literally all you're left with as soon as the is over. You don't even remember *how* it actually felt after the fact. It's quite literally indiscernible from the text you're reading right now.

Talking to a Greek guy about this in real life would be a much different experience than reading what you post. The body language, intonation, accent, and visual image would give me a lot of information not present in your posts. If I hadn't been to Greece I wouldn't have a very different view of it than I do. Even if the absolute specifics of the experience are lost, the impression remains.

Okay.

Retarded comparison.

Daily reminder that every virgin boy deserves to be raped and taken care of by the girl that loves him

But how am I going to get a life partner if I'm scared of sex and of women's sexuality?

Can you post all options?

fuckboy

>t. Fucked your fourth cousin twice removed
Your family doesn't count

The shitty part is that even though it's not even that good you still want to keep doing it over and over again

>be nice guy
>she's will never be sexually attracted by you
>be tough guy
>she'll never be emotionally attracted by you
fuck women

I'm 22 years old and i look better than average finn, because i actually try to look good, but i don't know why. I like women, but i've never even thought about having relationship with them and i haven't cared about having sex since my teenager years.
I like to spend my time by myself and so far i've really enjoyed my life without ever feeling depressed. I've my future plans worked out and i'm soon done with Uni, so i'm really happy how things have worked out and i believe my future is bright.

t. sex haver

fuck normies

>i look better than average finn
impressive

I look good enough to receive compliments from women fairly often. My barber has been hitting on me for some time now and it's actually getting creepy

Is your barber female

Yes..

>not hooking up with girls that are so desperate for your dick that she will defy genderroles