SJW: A term used by twelve-year-old assburgers for anyone who isn't a Nazi

SJW: A term used by twelve-year-old assburgers for anyone who isn't a Nazi.

>trumpeteer_wrong.gif
SJW was coined by leftists - to attack right-wing tendencies in their own ranks.
SJW means to value virtue signaling and adherence to dogmatic standards higher than true leftist ideals.

Nazi: A term used by twelve-year-old crybullies for anyone isn't a leftist.

social justice warriors are suicidal

No it doesn't? It means "Social Justice Warrior," a term that applies to people like Malcolm X, Cassius Clay, Ghandi or the Dalail Lama. What the actual fuck are you talking about, just materializing definitions out of your ass?

what's wrong with nazis?

oh wait let me guess, you went to american school.

every single school in every country on the fucking planet teaches kids that nazis were evil

what the fuck are you smoking?

you mean every country that is manipulated by wealthy jewish bankers

no I mean literally EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET, even all 51 countries in Africa that have functioning educational systems. Seriously, what the fuck drugs are you on? Can I have some?

feel free to keep dodging the original question with strawman arguments about which countries are better at indoctrinating their masses and ad hominem

>its a facebook user ended up on Sup Forums episode

indoctrinating lmao dude it's teaching simplistic fucking facts of life you probably think basic math is "indoctrination" I'd be surprised if you could perform arithmetic you mental infant, kill yourself before you spread your retard genes holy shit

You're a dumbass if you seriously think the majority of Sup Forums users don't also use facebook, twitter, youtube and other social media sites.

another fact of life that is simple is that it is that it is mathematically impossible for the purported death figures of the holocaust to have happened even with killings going on 24 hours a day

The problem is that schools teach the Nazis were cartoonish villans doing evil things for the sake of evil. The truth is that all they wanted was to reclaim the territory they were forced to give up at the end of the Great War, when they were forced to pay the full cost for all sides of a war they did not start.

Oh noooo, you got me, I'm so taking the bait, look at me, guys, he's sunk the hook and sinker, along with some of the line

yeah except for that whole genocide and measuring people's skulls to make sure they were aryan enough to live thing, except for that

[citation needed]

I won't hold my breath for you to "prove" this "fact," user. I'm pretty sure you were dropped on your head as a baby.

>whole genocide and measuring people's skulls to make sure they were aryan enough to live thing
Falls under "cartoonish villans." Propaganda.

[citation needed]

Again, retarded people with no proof to back up their claims. There's shitloads of evidence it did, and none that it didn't. I think I'll follow occam's razor and just assume the people who think the holocaust didn't happen are inbred dumbshits with tiny brains who cannot compete with normal human beings intellectually.

Don't you find it the least bit odd that all the alleged death camps were well within Soviet territory, where international inspectors were not permitted?

this tbh...
The term is completely meaningless by now...

This is bait almost made me throw up.

No, because I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic. Enjoy your delusions.

Cease your shitty fake-ass b8 right now or I'll have to doxx you

I'm disappointed that anyone this retarded could even exist on this planet. Do you occasionally pass out from forgetting to breath? I'm genuinely curious.

IT IS NOT CEASING

Having a little trouble breathing there, Cletus?

Don't worry, I'm sure your sistermomwife will take care of you.

AAAaaaAAaaAaaAAaAaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAA

Flat-earthers
Moon-landing deniers
Climate Change deniers
Holocaust deniers

All mental midgets with no more than 3rd grade education. The world has given you the shittiest deal of all. You're painfully, perfectly, outrageously stupid.

No

OP: Term used for the highest level of faggotry achievable in this plain of existence.

believe me we all wish you would follow suit

What is Iran for $500 dollars