My girlfriend of 6 months left me

My girlfriend of 6 months left me.

Nobody talks to me. I don't have any close friends and the only person I can talk to is her because she hasn't left the picture fully.

She says that she doesn't feel the same spark that other people do. She says that shes never felt that spark for anyone. Never felt the kick of seeing someone attractive.

She thought she loved me for 6 months, 6 fucking months and now shes said that shes been thinking about leaving me for weeks and she did.

What can I do guys. I had my first kiss with this woman. I lost my virginity to her. We used to talk so much but now the conversations dont mean anything. Ive lost the one person that I care about in this world and I have no fucking idea what to do now.

What do I do guys.

Six months ain't shit

It is when for your entire life nobody has gave you any attention. No love. No fucking anything.
A taste of the good fucking life then ripped away.

Very similar thing happened to me a few years ago. Only advice I have is to endure the suffering, hopefully it doesn't last for too long but everyone is different. In the meantime I would try to do things that take your mind off it and also improve yourself. I highly recommend you start working out/lifting if you dont already, its healthy, fun, gets your mind off things, and you'll get mooscles! Maybe get a new haircut and treat yourself to a few pairs of new clothes (different style than you currently wear). Definitely try to go out and make some friends (hard i know), other than that just keep your head up. Do you play any video games? I play a lot of league and am always down for someone new to play with

Move on, theres more fish in the sea

You know, you actually helped. Random faggot. Thanks for a laugh.

I play CS:GO. Im in the UK thought.

Kill yourself.

Anytime my nigga.

SHOOT YOURSELF IN THYNE HEAD! BROADCAST IT AND DOX YOUR FAMILY TO Sup Forums. YOU WILL BE A LEGEND

I did the same thing to someone, forget us as fast as you can

LETS FUCKING DO THIS. Right cunts my name is Mark Davidson, I live in Scotland. Track me down and ill fucking do it.

6 months. Get over it. Seriously stop acting like a little bitch.

>My First Girlfriend, there's no possible way this could end badly.

get another one.

Im sorry dude but u must fuk her best freind or her sister.. the only way to bring back all the sparks.. sorry

Been in your boat. Its hard but many fish in the sea. You'll move on and do fine

I feel ya man. My ex and I split in October 2015 but had been together for 6 years and it's still hard getting over that shit. Other girls I've dated don't stay interested even long enough to be my girlfriend and just want to use me for shit. Hang in there user you aren't alone

Been there. Had a gf for 4 years and then we split up for no good reason. Have no real friends anymore and the only human contact is at work (barely any) and random hookups. It's surprisingly easy to get some tail if you're at least 3/10 and not a complete dumbass. Then again, it doesn't help at all since none of the girls match with me like ex did, but at least that's something to keep me busy.

What the fuck is wrong with you Goddamned pussies? Women are not made of fucking gold. They're cunts for shit sake. Find another one it aint that hard

Sorrow it for maximum 7 days.

Remember that acting confident goes for a long way with ladies

How do you for share pictures of your fqcebook friends ? Do you have afraid ?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RETARDED YOU NIGGER FAGGOT.

That was just for your attention. Now that I have it, head over to reddit.com/r/theredpill asap, and take the red pill.

You'll thank me later user.