Merry Christmas spee

Merry Christmas spee

Better than any Christmas I've ever experienced

Kys

Vintage

Merry Christmas, m8.

whos this again?

The christmas tree isn't that great, but aside from that it's fine. Who cares about presents? If you want it, buy it yourself.

>tfw no gf

it's like 2011 all over again

some jew couple in Israel or someshit.

>tfw no qt humble kike gf

This nigga gets it. Life is what you make it. At least they're with someone they truly love. More than most people on here can say.

what year was the picture taken?

The Captain Crunch cereal box gets me every time.

>2011

my favorite Sup Forums memory is January 8, 2011when the Tucson shooting happened and then Shiteattle beat the Saints in the playoffs with a 7-9 record. The shit posting transcended time and space that day.

like the early 2000s or late 90s but it was posted everyday on Sup Forums in 2010-2011

I posted them here a couple months ago

Try Kadji Sports Academies and Red Bull Academy too

not sports, fuck off

if your eyes don't well up when any captain hoists the Cup, especially in front of a home crowd, you don't know shit about sports.

Merry Christmas, 2010, I miss you deeply.

If that ever happens, that's going to be the biggest party in the history of sports.

>Minnesota has every sports trophy in the same year. Other states, are you even trying?

Someone got the picture of the guy's explanation for the picture?

Absolute fucking state of neo-Sup Forums posters

Reminder that it's all the mods' fault

This.
Pure one on one competition is the only kind that is worthwhile. Team sports are for soccer moms and wife beating fathers who need something to watch while they drink their beer.

Thais pic makes me feel old. At least they are happy.

bro culture

my great grandfather was goalkeeper for hartlepool united. had a trial for man utd but didn't want to move there due to young family.

I come here to talk about and watch sports. Not to have petty little dramas with people I will never meet.

Strange right?

your post isnt sports, fuckoff

>my family is super into football
>in one way or another the topic always lands on football
>can watch beta cousins stay quiet for like an hour or so, looking viisbly bored

i kinda love this

>not having 1000 dollars to spare for quality sports coverage

wow you must be poor. Enjoy your shitty stream while I'm watching in HD.

On a sports board arguing its more of a sport than hockey... yeah no one thinks a sport at all..

just heard on sky sports that motherwell don't want rangers to go down, 1 vote for us lol