new floof thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1/7

2/7

4/7
I really hope Op has more then those like 4 pictures to post for their own thread

Fluffiest kek!

5/7

Why are these images so satisfying? Not arousing, but just satisfying.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
Hands of Fate Part two coming soon!

whres the rest man!

because it's justified abuse so many of these uncarring little shits deserve what they get.
6/7

I think everyone has a bit of a mean streak in them. Or like seeing bad things happen to others rather than just themselves.

I don't know why, but when I was younger, I remember watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Remember that scene where the detective was being introduced to the man dressed in black (Doc from Back to the Future, can't remember his name or the character's name)? At one point, he introduces "The Dip" to everyone and kills that innocent little shoe drawing right in front of everyone? That scene just resonated with me. Like, I felt bad about it dying, but most of me was like, wow, death, brutal. Intriguing. Strangely satisfying to see one harm come from another willingly while the shoe was completely helpless.

Anyway, weird point I know but that is about as much as I understand of it. I would never do it to real life animals and feel bad when I see animal abuse on the news or internet. But this is just so satisfying to me.

Sorry for the pause i had to take a shit.
7/7

That wouldn't explain why it feels so great to see it when it's completely unjustified.

Whos the artist for this picture? I want to find them on the boouro

artists name??

there's more

Not sure, sorry.

>"You better learn the lesson"
>fluffy will die regardless
>purpose of a lesson is to impart knowledge
>knowledge is pointless to the dying

It's still enjoyable, but this always bugs me.

who cares? The fluffy suffers anyways, and you make him feel like it is his fault

We all know you find it arousing.

I kind of want to make a chocobro plush to sell to you so you can take pics of it for your hobby of posting on fluffy threads. How much would you pay for one if I were to make it (if you want one that is)? I can make it the size you are willing to pay for.

Kweh.

And good evening to you, Merlin.

What the hell you talking about. It's arousing as fuck.

oh snap. A pillowed smarty!

I love you Chocobro. (all the homo)

Kweh.

wew, this is more autistic than the brony shit people used to spam on Sup Forums

So, a year or two ago, someone posted a 'comic'. It was about a father tending to his garden and one of those fluffies showed up. He abducted the fluffy and amputated him, eventually transforming it in a toy for his daughter.

After a while the daughter didn't want the toy anymore and ditched it, while the father focefed it with food through syringes or something.

Anyone got it? I would really appreciate it right about now.

This was actually a good series.

I hate myself for not saving it.

here you go

not now chocobo

Quality!

Kweh.

Author?

Thank you so very much.

no idea who the author is, sorry

Glorious. Just. Glorious. This is going to my fluffy folder. Oh my god. Glorious

This

Artist is mis_aligned. Not on booru

that was too fucking short you lazy immigrant