Is this some sort of Christmas tradition in Ireland?

Is this some sort of Christmas tradition in Ireland?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a1e_1482602405
hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/dodge/viper/2013-2015-dodge-viper-gen-5/2013-2015-dodge-viper-venom-1000-upgrade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah hes just a piker

*pikey

Do you think he has erectile dysfunction?

The hell is wrong with his groin

Why does he tattoo his entire chest up to neck and forearm first? Wtf is wrong with this guy? Looks so fucking weird.

Only plebs and niggers buy Lamborghinis.

Hes got a large penor. Can't you tell by his half chub pose?

The UFC are giving this pikey just enough rope to hang himself

Looks puny to me, boyo

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

Looks small and deformed. How small must yours be to consider his large? Remember he's a manlet as well.

>hey connor let us get a pic of you
>hang on m8 let me jerk my tiny dick off for a bit to get a chub so it doesn't look small

This

Give me Terrence Crawford anyday.

>a lime green lamborghini

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed money

Crawford v Lomachenko WHEN??????????

With most cars I'd agree, but Lambos for some reason look good in ridiculous colors. Yellow, green, powder blue, orange, etc.

its tiny, even if you dont consider that its on a tiny man.

honest question, how many brain cells do you need to have that you need to tattoo your own name on your body?

Lamborghini is the retard choice of supercar, that and ferrari. They're so brazen. The type of car a fat lower class cunt would buy if he won the lotto

Why would he pretend to be classy and sophisticated though?
He's a loud, obnoxious arsehole who knows he's the shit; a luminous green Lamborghini is perfect.

(honk honk)
*wheels keep spinnin'*

supercars are literally supposed to be brazen. why would you want a boring supercar?

That's a big bulge.

Wow britbro. You managed to make the notion of supercar bland.

>They're so brazen.

It's a supercar dickhead. That's the point.

good thread

there are plenty of classy supercars.

I have a pretty big dinger friendo.

Buying a supercar of any kind is retarded. Just get a nice Audi or BMW.

such as

"classy" meaning plebs don't know about the brand and your rich friends know you're more than just an entry level snob

Astons are pretty nice.

that isn't a supercar

It costs a whole lot of money and goes really fast, how isn't it a supercar?

implying these cars are bought because they are "super". They are just for flashing the cash and Lambos are trashy Oil Sheikh or pro athlete tier

>there are cultures where people don't drive their super cars in skin tight jocks to celebrate the birth of Christ

Plebs desu senpai

not him but if a gallardo is a supercar then a vanquish is too

fookin memes

liveleak.com/view?i=a1e_1482602405

Cant wait till khabib ends this homo

You fucking WISH leafcunt

Kebabib is not on Conor's level.

Listen, even making the connection between the two just betrays your unfathomable ignorance on the subject.

The ACTUAL Yule GOAT

You should have recognized Finland Im surprised with you. Perkele Maaami Sauna

Come on now you could easily fit that entire thing into your mouth.

aston martins are luxury sportscar or grand tourers, not supercars

well yeah that's exactly the point. supercars are the epitome of "LOOK AT ME I AM STUPID WITH MY FINANCIAL DECISIONS"

>Yule

You know better, Ireland.

This. Especially in green. He's such a tryhard attention whore.

Still a manlet

Acts like an obnoxious Nigger

Only people who go for this fag is 13 year olds who think it's cool

Should've gotten a classic Ferrari

F40
f355 Berlinetta
512T Testarossa
F50
Enzo

For modern day, a LaFerrari or Zonda would be best; makes that Lambo look like shit.

This month a LaFerrari auctioned off for 7 million. Funny that its outside of his price range lol. Hes probably been making under 10m per fight lately, which would probably come to half of that after taxes.

midget who picks on smaller midgets

If I couldn't afford any of the classics I'd get an F12. I can't say no to that monster V12.

IMO F12 Berlinetta, McLaren P1, AM DB11, and Koenigsegg Agera R are most aesthetic modern supercars

the P1 really needs a front end redesign, it looks awkward. Everything else about the car is amazing though.

You can't drive that on the road

I would've gotten this:

hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/dodge/viper/2013-2015-dodge-viper-gen-5/2013-2015-dodge-viper-venom-1000-upgrade/

Twin Turbo Viper 1,120 bhp

Car would no doubt turn more heads than a boring green lambo, and probably also intimidate future opponents in the cage. No one wants to fight a twisted fucking psychopath who drives a 1100 bhp turbo viper.

that'd be in the shop more often than a ferrari, just get a nice conservative ACR instead

This is the fedora opinion of carfags. What is the fedora of cars? 68 mustang? It's gotta be some pretentious classic jerkoff shit

he's beaten like two good guys and they were far from unstoppable

Don't Vipers have rear drive with a fucking custom truck engine in the front?
I like the Viper but it's more of a modern muscle car then a modern supercar.
Modern Supercars are more about being able to have something close to a race car on the road or break 400 KPH Or just convince rich desert nigggers that they should pay the outlandish prices for them with the design.

some versions are insane though, the acr is one of the fastest production cars in the world and is road legal.

miata

as soon as the discussion turns to cars, all the amerifags start yapping about their hunk of shit dodge, america have yet to make an acceptable car

>inb4 muh v8

>tf
>tt

Ah yes. The old "stand in front of a gaudy sports car with a chub" Yuletime tradition.

homoeroticism in sport

Jealous poorfags

that looks like a school bus for 8 year old pimps

>Mixed Martial "Arts"

That's a track car you fucking cunt

Ford gts

>I watched Top Gear once: The Post

>not being so rich you can ironically buy lambos
fuck off poorfag

I wouldn't call something with all those garish angles and active aero "classy" but that's just me