What other movies were about a group of villains working together...

What other movies were about a group of villains working together? I could have sworn the whole "We're the bad guys" thing had already been done but I can't recall what movie it was.

Guardians of the Galaxy, broobruh

yeah and it is far better

I've not seen that and probably never will do thanks to the "dance off" ending.

Any others?

...Were they supposed to be villains? They were roguish, sure, but that's like calling Han Solo a villain. It's fucking dumb.

I'd watch it bro, it's a fun movie.

con air

It's marginally better. It's still a giant garbage fire.

The Losers?

From my point of view Han Solo is a villain.

Dirty Dozen
Mod Squad
Magnificent Seven to some extent.
A-Team technically they were criminals
Escape from New York

If you're functionally retarded.

They are not villains at all. Gamora kinda is but the premise isn't taking super villains and making them work together.

there's only 2 ways you can do the "villains working together thing"
>cheesy Saturday morning cartoon thing where the worst thing the villains do is steal a car and not recycle
>actual dark shit where the villains are sent in to do some black ops shit or a false flag or something where the government desperately doesn't want to be anywhere near it
having villains hunting down criminals is retarded, but DC is too pathetic to actually challenge the capeshit formula and have bad guys kill good people

Inglorious Bastards

>actual dark shit where the villains are sent in to do some black ops shit or a false flag or something where the government desperately doesn't want to be anywhere near it
That's the plot of the comic this iteration of Suicide Squad is based on. They're used to tackle shit the government doesn't want to be seen tackling.

Yeah drink a six pack and smoke a couple bowls and Guardians of the Galaxy is a nice little throw away movie with a few laughs. Don't act like you weren't entertained.

>Have to destroy braincells in order to squeeze entertainment out of a movie

Explains the average Marvelfag.

yeah I know that's what the black lady says the idea is, but they don't actually do that at all

Its literally 4 seconds.

He does 1 "move" and it makes sense with the movie and his character.

Yeah absolutely, what the fuck else am I supposed to do re watch classics endlessly? Watch Comedy Central? Pick up a hobby, how about stamp collecting? We're all in the same jam or we wouldn't be shitposting on this board.

Aren't most of the guys in Magnificent Seven and Seven Samurai kinda bad guys?

Batman: Assault on Arkham

prison break

Wreck-It-Ralph.

Fuck off reddit

>"dance off" ending
why are plebs triggered by this? It makes perfect sense in context.

>people are actually defending this faggotry

Jesus christ this board is a shithole

Shawshank redemption

To be fair, the characterization in suicide squad was so fucking weak they all felt more "roguish" than truly villainous.

this guys are villains?, even the carebears fight more than this guys

WE'RE THE BAD GUYS FÁM, IT'S WHAT WE DO

there is literally nothing wrong with the ending. But I guess everybody can't appreciate good films.

my shoes are wet now thanks to you

Reminder that they banded together as friends despite having no obligation to do so and sacrificed themselves go go up against impossible odds to save the world, knowing that they'd never be thanked for it.

They're fucking heroes. Most of them didn't even have powers.