I miss my ex. Let's get some feels in here

I miss my ex. Let's get some feels in here.

Join us at Feels on Wheels, a Kik group for all kinds of damaged and/or lovely people like you people!

- Close

"Ill only love you up until you need it the most"

anyone else is getting drunk in loneliness right one ?

I love you all, even though I'll never meet a single one of you.

you don't need others to be happy user

read Camus' essays on the absurdity of our existence and learn to be happy by self-actualizing and living an authentic life.

I wish but all the liquor shops are closed around me.

I love you too

Break into one.

This place feels more like home than an actual home.

No, because I stopped drinking after loosing her
I only wish I could remember what I said that night

Not really that desperate

Probably the only one to notice this but...

yes sirree

Well done, people use same images. who would've thought.

Was best friends with a girl for more than 2 years. She always said she doesn't want a boyfriend so I never asked her out, but we were very close and acted like more than friends anyway. One day she tells me shes dating someone. All the sudden it's like I'm a stranger, she even considers hugging me as cheating. I got angry beyond belief, spent the next month crying myself to sleep. She started spending all her time with him. More than ''hi'' was a miracle. They break up after 6 months. We start talking again, get just as close as before. Since shes finally willing to date I'm waiting for the right time to ask her out, but she isn't over him yet. Speaking to her all the time, daily, let her know I love her, just not asking out yet. For certain reasons have to move to a different house, but still nearby so doesn't make much of a difference, simply busy for a small time period. Been a month since she broke up with her ex, shes slowly getting over him, I'm about to ask her out. During the moving period while I was too busy to hang out with her, she meets another guy. Gets a crush on him and tells me all about it, spends all her time with him and I know what comes next - they are dating within a month. I didn't even get a chance. I've been her best friend for over 2 years and spent all my time with her. Deeper in love with her than I've ever been with any of the girls I actually dated in the past. She becomes cold again, I get angry again, way more upset than the first time. I snap and yell and argue and get more mad than ever before. We fall apart, she holds a grudge. She is still dating him, I don't even want to date her anymore I just want to fix what I fucked up and be friends or at least talk from time to time. She ignores my every attempt to contact her. After spending all my time with one person I lost everyone else. I lost my only friend in the world, I was in love with her, it's been 6 months and I still don't have a single friend. I didn't even get a chance.

my ex misses me.

>best friends with a girl

this is where it gets south.

green text that shit i cant read

The worst part is that we were extremely open to each other, talked a lot about dating in the past and admitted having a crush on each other. She just didn't want a boyfriend and I was fine with ''close friends with benefits'' after bad girlfriend experiences. But then she got a crush on someone else, someone who might have left if she said ''no'' to dating. And I never got another chance after that

anyone have more like this?

i miss going to therapy. it was the only time i was able to talk to girls. i have no feelings to jill new physical therapist. stupid judgmental girls they heard i play video games so they think i'll be sitting there playing video games, while they watch me.

Don't miss her but I miss being married. Miss the whole family thing. Don't miss being punched, slashed and generally cucked. Find a good woman. If her family is mental, she will follow. If you're young, fuck it, drink, smoke, be a cunt, don't wallow in self pity.

You do know what friends with benefits means, right? Also it never works. Didn't work in my case.

>was best friends with a girl for more than 2 years.

Only one sentence in and I already know how this goes.
>user has crush on grill
>grill say "no"
>grill dates chad
>grill forgets about user
>user sad

I wrote that before I even skimmed through it and I was right again. Like holy shit you guys, come up with some OC.

Stop posting self-pitty pics you fucking faggots. Only making you more depressed.

You got that wrong.
>user is Chad
>has crush on grill
>grill has crush on Chad
>neither wants to commit
>grill gets new crush on 4/10
>Chad gets pissed and ruins things forever

Still essentially the same premise.

Ends the same way

Then pretty much all of the stories are the same. Unless some abstract ones, most are vanilla asf.

>I don't even want to date her anymore I just want to fix what I fucked up and be friends

sure

Nice hand of the ape

Having one person I can trust and talk to on a daily basis about anything would certainly be better than having an anonymous forum resemble the closest thing to a friend.

Not gonna post everything because I feel happy atm but my ex cheated on me via Facebook so I dumped her whore ass, 3 days later she kissed a guy at a party and now she is probably fucking someone else.

I'm finally confident in saying 100% I'm over the break up. Been almost 4 months and I'm feeling way better. We spent the whole day yesterday texting, she flirted pretty noticeably despite having a new boyfriend, and it didn't really phase me. I simply just don't care about her anymore. I'm not interested in getting back together anymore either. Would probably let her suck my dick again because she's so good at it, but anything beyond that, no way.

In fact, this stoicism is carrying over in my life. I don't care about finding another girl, I don't care about doing my job well, I just can't be fucked to put heart into anything. It's strange but liberating. Also deeply unhealthy, I assume.

Texted her for the first time in 8 months. I could care less if we are never as intimate as we used to be, but I miss my best friend. A lot of shit has been going on and I have no one to confide in. After 8 fucking months of wondering why she stopped responding instead of asking, I sent some messages yesterday. None have been read but she changed her kik progile and name since I sent them. It did not end on a bad note at all. I dont even see it as an end but she will not respond. There was nothing but a cut off and I can't even get a response. At least I know now and can only hope i meet someone half as great as her in the future. Kill me Sup Forumsros.

Almost in the same spot. Only did end on a very bad note for me.

I believe you loved her but the feelings weren't mutual my dude, she used you as an emotional tampon to feel good. You have to work on letting her go and moving on or that shit will eat at you like an acid.

Know this, the image you have of her in your head, how perfect she is, is a lie. She's just like the rest of them but your brain is lying to you. That's what love is- your brain chemically lying to you to procreate. Not that it can't be enjoyed in the mean time, but seriously, you got used.

I know reddit is full of cucks, but go to r/theredpill with an open mind and read some of the top posts. It'll open your eyes to mistakes you've been making and how cringey beta shit is viewed by women.

Best of luck man. Things can get better, I promise.

They were definitely mutual, but not nearly as long for the both of us. Her feelings left the moment she got a new crush while mine never went away. Nothing but regrets. She was far from perfect but out of 5+ girls I actually dated, she was the closest thing to it. Thanks either way

;__;

>meet a girl at friend's bday party, we have the same interests
>trick her into dialing my phone
>have her number feelsgoodman
>find her online next day
>have a fun little talk, we seem to do similar jokes, eventually we stop
>fast forward 6 months
>I send her a funny jpg on a whim, she seems amused
>we start talking online and holy shit we're like soulmates
>spend literally the whole night texting, constantly balancing on the edge of saying each other that we reaaaally like him/her, but always making a joke out of it; we both have so much fun (this was exams week btw)
>we have like multiple discussions at the same time, and we just can't stop talking.
>literally the best time I ever had probably.
>she says she thought she was the one who tricked me into getting my number, not the other way around
>couple weeks of sleepless night later we decide to meet
>fast forward couple of weeks, we start dating
>thingsdon'tgoasplanned.jpg
>we are way more reserverd irl, it's hard to communicate the way we did online, I was moderately awkward in person back then + she was a bit shy (or so it seemed)
>I'm not sure I really have the feelings for that girl
>cont...

go on m8

Don't ask. Let it out nigger

bump

>idk what I should do, she seems kinda the same.
>exactly the smartasses we were we decide to break up exactly 1 month after we started dating for lulz and remain as "friends with benefits"
>immediately doesn't seem like a good idea, as she goes hanging out with other guy
>menotlike
>i throw a fit, but dont get back together, idk at this point.
>her bday
>i prepare her a present - it is a reference to our nightly talks
>give her a present after school, we seem cold
>don't wanna go at her party, don't know anyone there.
>after couple of weeks, we finally start talking again.
>she tells me that she kissed 2 different guys at her bday - her ex – guy A and guy B
>mfw well technically we did split up
>kinda we get back together, both kinda happy again.
>things go meh, as we were in uni and she was in dorms, not allowed to go out after 11 + she studied a lot.
>still, she comes to my place from time to time and we netflix and chill or whatever kids call it these days.

cont

Hey op, I got out of a 2 1/2 year relationship with an extremely emotionally abusive girl, she treated me like horse shit and used me constantly. But you know what, things get better man, you'll meet someone new, you'll meet someone better. It's scary but it happens.
Also can someone post the picture of the couple at the train station with the quote "nobody has been this exicted to see me"

>meanwhile i kinda start to notice that this girl really craves attention and communication
>fast forward a couple of (mostly happy) months, we have a huge fight
>things are weird again
>we kinda talk but not really
>then she calls me in the night and tells me she slept with guy B at a friends bday party
>i literally cannot say a word
>she says she is stupid bitch and is regretting that heavily
>comes to my place literally asap 6am in morning
>we have an awkward time, but I feel like i'm still attached to that girl and and she feels the same
>eventually we are back together, but this time the memory of that phone call plagues me without end.
>fast forward a couple of months, we have a fight again. I dont think I can be with her anymore. Sex was awesome, but apart from that, the memories of the past things, and the process of discovering her true personality added to me being constantly depressed.

gonna get faster after this

It will get better man. You are you. You are power and humble.

This is just a PSA to everyone who is grieving the loss of their relationships.

You two broke up for a reason, whoever was at fault doesn't matter. If you were with her again, she would leave you all over again. You guys need to move on and know that the relationship will never, ever be like it was before the breakup. You guys also need to know that this pain will pass when you find another girl that you hit it off with.

If the relationship was ruined because you cheated, or you drank too much, or you gambled your way into bankruptcy, it doesn't matter. Learn from this and carry this knowledge into your next relationship.