She'll triple in size in the next decade

Yes, it's excellent isn't it?

If u wanna fuck her then go too Mexico you horny bastard

Awwwwww yaaaaaah.

no he doesnt
he wants to deport this

bye bitch

Op she can marry an American

She can hide in my basement if she'll clean my house and service my cock.

>Trump wants to deport this.
Just not true, you liberal cuck.

ps. Anyone else notice that Latina Trump supporters are hot ?

>10 girl pics that will make virgins say fuck having borders and laws and shit.jpg

She doesn't look like a criminal

sad

Then she must be a rapist

Op knows very little about mexican women. She already has to wax her mustache, unibrow, and back hair.

This. It will be much easier to fuck her if you deport her first.

If you like Mexican chicks, there are literally tens of millions of them who are US citizens.
If that's not enough for you, there's a whole fucking country full of them. It's called Mexico.

go back to pol you faggot ass newfag from reddit.

Underrated

Only if she's in America illegally, in which case every civilized world leader would want to deport her. But since he's the boogyman people would call him out on it.

Filthy Mexican detected

That's a stupid thing to say. He wants to deport illegals not every Hispanic person living in the United States. You're a fucking moron.

go back to cartelistan you criminal ass gang member from mexico

She's illegal, dicktard

then she should get out

bon appetit my dear Sup Forumstards!
vimeo.com/63755680

Proof?

kek

I hope he does. Where all the beautiful white women at?

Aren't all Latinas

>laws only apply to ugly people

Leave my country faggots.

faggot

No, faggot. Anyone who follows this gay shit doesn't belong on this site.

BUILD THE WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Only, because Trump is a pussy, and the US is a police state, but a police strate paralyzed by bureaucracy and filled with petty jack booted drones with a poor education, then the only ones that will be deported are the ones who obey the rules, report for deportation...the easy soft targets that are not a part of the problem that the law is attempting to address.

But hey. They have slightly brown skin, so who gives a fuck , am I right?

Because historically walls are insurmountable....unless you have, like, a rope, or a ladder...I'm pretty sure even a Mexican could afford those...
How much are you spending on building/manning/maintaining that wall?

Are you sure there is not a bigger priority where that money and man power could be spent?

Lol r u actually this dumb nigga smh tbh

Speak English or Be Deported faggot

Check your own retardation faggot.
They've already started detaining legal migrants who were in the process of citizenship .
Wake the fuck up fool

If she's illegal, it's time to go.

There are fucking millions of brown chicks in our nation, there are hundreds of thousands of them available and hot like her. so fucking what? ICE can deport the cunt and the muzzrags too.

Since when was /b so concerned with "legality"
This place has changed.

Has Trump turned you all into establishment cheerleading Cucks?

Survey says "Yes"

>legal migrants
>in the process of citizenship
Hmmmmmmmm.

You are aware of the process of obtaining citizenship right?
You can live and work legally in the US but not have full citizensh....in fact fuck this, educate yourself on civics you retarded cunt

how are they a legal migrant if they arent a citizen yet, the only way that would work is if they are on a visa

>implying every user on Sup Forums shares the exact same view on every issue

Damn, he looks good.

Jew.

Angry shitskin detected.
You are not considered a legal citizen if you are in the process of obtaining citizenship, and so you do not have the rights of one as far as the court of law says. One fuck up and you're outta here.

You can stop pretending you know anything about what you're talking about. Police aren't walking around the streets saying 'I don't like the look of that browno. Let's detain and kick him out of our country'.

Mmm.

>implying everyone on /b is not a debase degenerate law breaker in some aspect of their lives...

kek got em

What an enormously stupid thing to say.

No, but the ICE has objective skills to meet.
Now if your an ICE officer and you have the choice of spending months finding some "bad hombre" drug dealing rapist to deport, or a few minutes deporting a law abiding migrant family who bereaucracy has failed and have it appear on paper that you've done 5 times the work, you're going to choose option # 2
Don't pretend you have anything other than an uninformed opinion

>implying people didn't see this thread on the front page and decided to enter because of how retarded the OP was
I think "/b" is melting your brain, considering your brain dead, emotion-driven, no laws allowed liberal arguments, and you should get out before you lose any more sense that you still have.

If she is Catholic and right wing I'll marry her.

You're all completely unaware that this is Elliot Rodger's sister

So, can you say with 100% certainty and 100% truthfulness that you have never broken ANY law?
You don't even know all the laws, but unfortunately, ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it.
Welcome to "how the establishment stays established"

That would make her half Asian.

en.kingswiki.com/wiki/Georgia_Rodger

"after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was"

i wonder if he was a Sup Forumsro

No, you go away (your argument boiled down to its constituent parts)

Not if she's a Dreamer. He went back on yet another campaign promise and recently told America the Dreamers would not be deported.

>Don't pretend you have anything other than an uninformed opinion
Nothing I said was incorrect, and if it was then I welcome you to refute it which you still have not done.
You're right though, the easier job will always be the one that enforcers take on, but in reality that's still one criminal (important adjective) that has been reprehended.

He should have just killed himself instead of blaming other people for him being a narcissistic cunt.

You wouldn't ignore a child stealing a toy hammer from your store just because there's the POSSIBILITY of a grown man stealing a hammer, would you? Sure, the kid got away with $5 of merchandise, but that kid will tell other kids that 'it was easy to steal toys from that store', and now you have five kids trying to steal from you which'll cost you more than that one possible hammer ever would have.
Deal with the problem in front of you, not the one that MAY be happening elsewhere. I'm not doubting that all enforcement is not corrupt, but you have to be realistic.

>Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans

I just love how descriptive Elliot is. Like, he couldn't just say that he heard them having sex?

Yeah. You're a never trumper and I can't argue with you because no matter what you'll find a fucking reason to blame Trump for whatever. His main goal is to keep illegals from entering the country. He isn't a fucking racist and has created plenty of jobs, even for people with much browner skin than your's. If you aren't supposed to be here, you get sent home. Bye bye.

>no u
That's basically it, yeah.

i got a giggle from it as well

Autism

This is true. My mothers is Mexican, she was slim when I was born 29 years ago, a BMW now.

> in b4 spic
I'm white, red hair, don't speak poor people. Build the wall.

This.

You're gonna need to post at least a 7/10 if you want to evoke an emotional appeal to sway us to your cause.

>criminal
>important adjective

No it isn't ...something is illegal by dictat, you're a criminal, guilty of something. I guarantee it.

Yes, I am. As are you, I'm sure. And if I were caught red handed doing the illegal activities that I do, I wouldn't expect anyone to call the officer a pig. I'm not saying that I wouldn't be upset that I was caught, but I also wouldn't blame Trump 'for this cruel harsh injustice to a citizen!'

If you are caught doing something illegal, that's on you. You honestly should have either tried harder, or never committed the crime knowing that it was a risky act to begin with.

She turned into an unreliable German automobile?

she has niuce teeth I would take her teeth and have them implanted into my mouth, then bite people with them.

the difference is, we choose to commit our crimes, in full knowledge.
The children of non-citizens committed no crime, they are punished for the sins of the father.
Since the first racist European settled in the US, they have vilified and scapegoated every population that followed them.
How is that justice?

Why not just use your teeth?

This

I too want to deport them.
Or, at least their mortal remains after they are machine gunned down.

I don't disagree that there is a better system that can be found, but there's currently no middle ground in the world that we live in.
As I see it, the options are as follows (please let me know if you know of any alternatives):
>lighter punishment for illegal immigrants for the sake of their children, encouraging others to follow in their footsteps
>the removal of illegal immigrants as is, whether or not they have children with them
>the removal of illegal immigrants, but separate them from their children, potentially causing more harm to the child's development without it's parents

I honestly believe that it really comes down to the decision of the parents, like with many decisions that a privileged family would face in their lives.
If the parents REALLY wanted a greater life not for themselves, but for their children, they would have followed the rules to minimize any risk of damaging the future of their kids.

Hey...that's cool!
You should totally draw that on your school folder...the teach will be all like 'woah that's edgy'
See you after recess

>legal citizen
>process of getting citizenship

Pick one fag

Typically once you've started the naturalization process law enforcement leaves you alone. Trump just has people rounded up because it appeal to the riff raff rural filth who constitute his base.

You have so much faith in these bereaucratic systems...it's pretty obvious you have never been exposed to their incompetence .
You make the assumption that all non citizens have actually broken a law, rather than fall foul of incompetent bereaurocracy.

I'm for the first option. Remove their "illegal" status - hey presto - no more problems with "illegals"

This. God I love watching all of these desperate spics trying to cling on to something that Donald Trump is going to abolish. Desperately trying to keep their families here so they can just cling to government assistance and steal our tax money. Time to go home you fucking leeches.

>they would have followed the rules to minimize any risk of damaging the future of their kids
This is basically it. A kid will grow up with the shadow of their parents looming over them no matter what.
A parent has to make hard decisions, but must weight their options. The parent who impulsively chooses the option that has a chance of permanently regressing their child's privileges is their fault, not the fault of the enforcer.
Rules were made to be followed, no matter what people choose to believe in this day.

>just cling to government assistance and steal our tax money.
Says the guy who probably comes from a red state that receives more money in aid from the federal government than it pays in taxes.

Seig Heil
"We were only following orders" did not work as a defence at Nuremberg

And if you're white then all the qt3.14 mexichicks will wanna flock to OP because free citizenship

Kek