Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KPRA4g-3yEk
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope he cries

>my other thread hit the bump limit
>I could stay there and keep a discussion going
>but I want the attention of the front page so I'll repost something that's already had a dozen threads

Do we need a thread up at all hours?

Don't get me wrong, I thought Wilmore was pretty awful, but I'd rather get back to discussing which joints and kinos are the best and asking what people mean by this.

yo wtf to jon stowart lol

like every other topic?

who the fuck are you?

I don't hate the guy but I never even knew this show existed until it was cancelled.

I'm the cook

Now if they'd get rid of Trevor Noah. Seriously, he's not funny.

>AYO WHITE PEOPLE BE DUMB MAN LIKE SERIOUSLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE SUCH GARBAGE HAHAA
>whites stop watching
>AYO CUH WHY YOU CANCEL THE SHOW?!

He will probably get another year just so it doesn't look like they are firing all the black guys

Beautiful. I wonder if Comedy Central will replace it with more liberal trash or if they're finally learning their lesson.

>Comedy Central's main demographic is 18-35 white males
>Make a show that is nothing but black power propaganda and blaming whites for everything

Well no shit.

Why don't you white people like to watch a TBB nigger talk everyday?

It's too bad no one ever learns this lesson. Men will continue to get shit on but also expected to pay. This is only proof that just not watching and ignoring is the best cure.

So how much longer does Trevor have? He's not doing much better and is actually less funny.

Finally, now we await the cancellation of the Daily Show.

MAY JON STEWART BE REDPILLED, COME BACK AND RISE

I'm surprised it lasted a month after Stewart fucked off. I don't even recall the name of the guy who is hosting it right now.

Good. He was a political shill anyway.

Not even, he was a Black Lives Matter shill first and foremost.

Reminder that not even Jon Stewart liked this show and he was the fucking executive producer

>Jon made appearances on Colbert, Bee, and Noah's show but not Wilmore
>constantly praises Colbert, Bee, and Oliver in interviews but never Wilmore
>during Jon's final episode he has lengthy playful genuine interactions with Colbert and Oliver but Wilmore is an afterthought who promotes his own show instead of being there for Jon
>Jon has said nothing about the show's cancellation

If Jon never talked about or supported other Daily Show people who went on to host their own shows, this wouldn't matter, but it was pretty clear they didn't have Jon's support which is pretty fucking sad.

fuck i watched his show religiously

he had the most beautiful waifus too

>Jon made appearances on Colbert, Bee, and Noah's show but not Wilmore

he was on one of the first episodes

Uncle Charlie

>samantha bee has a show
next thing you know preachy dreadlocks will have one

say what you want about colbert and oliver theyre at least good at what theyre doing, cant say the same for wilmore

That was back when he hosted The Daily Show. Comedy Central probably made him do it. Post Daily Show he acted as if Wilmore's show didn't even exist. All the other appearances were post Daily Show and clearly Jon's choice.

She's getting one

I'm kind of surprised. Jon's only gotten more cucked since he left CC

Wilmore and the two older writers are fine. You know the older white and black guy. The rest of the millennial /SJW type writes are shit and annoying/ obnoxious

Grace Parra> Robin Thede

wilmore is a charisma vacuum with nothing interesting to say ever and his schtick relies entirely on looking disapprovingly into a camera

fuck him

>We'll never have the old Stewart/O'Reilly rivalry again

That was some excellent TV whenever they got into it.

Even reddit says all this guy does is talk about how awful and lame white people are

We'll always have the Bill Nye segment.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

You never saw his segments on the daily show with Jon stewart? they were not as shitty as how he hosts the nightly show. I'm almost certain it's the writers/producers getting in the way of that shit

Can't wait for Jessica "Fists in the Air in the Gated Community" Whatsherface to get the show and do the exact same thing.

It says something when they can this shit before the election.

goodnight nigger,

also doubledubs

i dont factor in him being good on another show from years ago

Jesus christ that was a trainwreck.

fucking ell

But hey guys I'm right because SOUTH AFRICA LOL

please watch my show.

Why doesn't CC give nye a show? He's a hell of a lot more entertaining.

I saw an episode where they supported pedophiles. Said Male having sex with girls was bad but Women having sex with boys was okay because "they're horny all the time anyways" Awful awful show.

Because he's not a comedian.

>WAIT!? You guy *BLANK*
>I'm from South Africa and even we don't *BLANK*

Gets me in the sides every time.

Yeah, you clearly did not see his Planet Green TV Show or any of his internet content.

He sadly turned into "Whiny Liberal Science Man." If someone could tap him back to be a zany guy that'd be cool but he's one of those liberals that guilt trips you into buying Carbon Credits.

but Amy Schumer has her own show and I've laughed more at Bill Nye's jokes in the past

does anyone watch the daily show anymore?

Doesn't South Africa have a declining hdi?

Im the guy

You should now head the development programming on CC. You just proved it to me with that statement.

It has been in a steady decline since they forcibly removed the whites.

Wonder if there's a correlation.

I've said it once and I'll say it again Stewart set him up for failure.

Jon Stewart wants to be remembered for the Daily Show in the same way Carson is remembered for The Tonight Show.

He purposely picked an inexperienced comedian to take over. And I bet he's poached all of the good Daily Show writers for his new HBO project.

Oh no way they're sad that their specific brand of anti-white marxism didn't 'click'? So sad.

I'm willing to believe this. Noah being so bad makes Stewart look even better by comparison, and now Stewart has more freedom working for HBO.

But he's still entertained me, which is more than I can say for the liberal douchebags on CC

n-no way that's not true, it's just none of the other ten people they had lined up wanted to do it!

They gave Stewart his own animation studio (propaganda arm).

>it's just none of the other ten people they had lined up wanted to do it!
cuz that's literally what happened

I remember him from Stewart, he was good in short bursts. I never thought he had the pull to host his own show. I can see I was correct.

HOL UP
*drinks purple drank*
YOUS B SAYIN
*smokes crack*
HOL UP HOL UP RI NAW
*gets jiggy with it*
YOUS BE SAYIN
*collects welfare check*
MUH SHOW CANCELLLLLLLL?!

This meme has never been funny even once.

He's gone full Lebowitz

yeah that's why they all have their own shitty TDS knockoff on worse basic cable networks

Bill can't tell if they're fucking with him or if they're really that stupid. They're really that stupid

Reminda of that interview with the gorilla from Nutbusters when she said child molestation was funny

I could see Lebowitz doing this

Hello reddirt

any chance of them replacing this with a right wing comedy show? or is comedy central too cucked

That's cuz the SJWs took over. You can see it crawled into many of the different segments on the nightly show.

Mike Yard and Rory Albanese are the only good things about the nightly show next to larry when larry is daily show larry, not nightly show larry

For fucks sake the guy LOVES space and hates the fact the NASA space program budget has been slashed to ribbons. That vid with Bill Nye you guys keep reposting is him showing the viewers "see, see this is the shit I have to put up with on the left, let alone science deniers on the right!"

You can almost feel the trigger he wants to pull on his own head

What's wrong, Shekelstein? Can't take the bantz?

lel

Milo is taking over

You're giving this retarded unfunny nigger way too much credit

We will never get Tough Crowd back, and that's the worst out of this whole scenario

it'll never happen, this is the same media conglomerate that made this

youtube.com/watch?v=KPRA4g-3yEk

They'll dig up a clip of him defending conservatives once and think he didn't go far enough.

MDE aside, which just started, are there ANY comedy shows on TV right now with a right wing perspective? Getting one on TV at all is a huge deal, so having one air right after the Daily Show would be downright impossible.

Fuck no. But that's ok because Gavin McInnes is doing it well on his own.

Top keks with CopperCab.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g

It doesn't really matter, the show is in decline because nobody watches TV anymore

No. And it's because liberals argue politics with emotions, typically resorting to comedy. Conservatives use facts so their political views simply aren't funny.

Hell, it doesn't even have to be right wing. But i can't even think of one that ISN'T a SJW globalist cuck paradise

current year man, samantha bee, daily nigger show, they're all the same shit

Red Eye and Greg Gutfeld Show.

HOL UP

But it's so easy to make fun of their emotions

Yes but conservatives have real jobs and better things to do.

Gavin McInnes is such a fucking faggot. I agree with most of what he says and even I hate him

I'm CIA

Counter culture will always gain following and breed success. Most people are sick of the SJW shit. It's why "alt-right" people are finding success online

Look at how much hay Stewart himself made by using emotional arguments to ridicule the right, but becoming graven and maudlin when it was time to espouse his really truly serious feelings.

The only exception is when something that is hated overlaps with emotional ridicule. Like mocking male feminists or something.

You're right. Keep it 100 was fucking stupid. Still I stand by the fact he was decent on the daily show. Idk what went wrong.

I mean yeah, but if one of those conservatives jobs was to poke holes in libtard hypocrisy I would probably watch it

>Conservatives use facts
>Conservatives
>facts
This is bait

Actually, according to the UN, there has been a Steady increase in HDI value since 1990, moving up 7.2% from 0.621 in 1990 to 0.666 in 2014.

Who the fuck teaches you this? Stormfags from Sup Forums?

I actually find current year man to be pretty funny.

he got full control