Working on a new monster battle game, what does Sup Forums think of these wacky creatures?

working on a new monster battle game, what does Sup Forums think of these wacky creatures?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/63755680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you gay or autistic?

looks fun op :)

delet this.

thanks dood, feel like theres not many good mon battles especially on smart phones.

this one, looks like a komodo dragon sick design do what you love op fuck these guys go to deviant art

cmon, I call it canopy wolf

they look so cute :) do more!

got about 50 sketches and a few more colored in. idea was to have like 1000 and an algorithm that selects monsters you like based on certain criteria so you can play the game with big gnarley mons or small cute ones.

sounds fun! ill take the small cute ones :D

Why is he shitting a tree branch?

cheers bud, also anyone check the quads on this fucker.

love the fill ins , make some rare or super rare. asians love rarities. different is always good!

youre not funny. its his tail.

bon appetit my dear Sup Forumstards!
vimeo.com/63755680

holy fucking quads BRO thats me!!

checkd 69/420

yeah these are pretty quick drawings. probably a better way to represent its a tail....lol noted

I thought it was funny

they all look good. thanks for sharing them. good luck!

i dont like it when people ruin cute stuff tho :( someones heart is in those drawings. dont make fun of that.

thanks, appreciate it!

this one looks cool :))

wqhtas thjios one called gay dagger lol

just fuck off dude, go fap to traps like you always do. filthy degenerate.

thanks, got a few more I will try to upload. no scanner so shaky cell phone pics is my only option haha

maybe it is haha, is one of the more feeble designs I suppose

its a shame i cant see the full pics, my internet sucks and i can only see the thumbnails :( they look pretty cool/cute tho :)

Thanks OP! On my way to the patent office!

yeah they are really big lol, tried to use a file compressor but must have forgot to change the actual size, sorry about that.

I was waiting for that....

These look cool, I'd play the game

this is my favorite so far

I LIKE HIM MORE

And boom! I now own the rights to these images and characters! First order of business is to press charges against OP for stealing my images.

Im going to make the villain of the campaign based on your exploits haha what would you like your character to be called?

What the fuck is this

love them op! Good luck and post the name of the app when you are done, I'll be sure to play it!

Catfishman

and thats all of them, thanks for the feed back team.

Let's see... I'll be very creative and original and say Jewzazor.

done, if you name the hero neeve or max you get a special monster

For god sakes get SAI you caveman