How will Canada stop the wildfire?

How will Canada stop the wildfire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eemin7DNvYg
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=canada&country2=mexico&Submit=COMPARE
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2636010/How-fire-EXPLOSION-Scientists-test-method-wildfires-stopped-tracks-explosives.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with kindness, love, and maple syrup.

If you fight the fire, it wins

They won't

It's supposed to double by tomorrow

we didn't start the fire. its been burning ever since the worlds been turning

Have we started the fire?

Lord Kek has judged the leaf unworthy of continued existence.

THE FIRE RISES

DUDE imagine how high we'll get when all the WEED burns
LMAO xD

This is politics?

By asking kindly if it would be so nice as to go out, eh.

we didnt start the fire, no we didn't light it but we tried to fight it

dude

Trees lmao

It is the current year

BURN DRY LEAVES BURN

If you extinguish the fire, the fire rises

through the sheer awesomeness of our military members and oilfield workers

youtu.be/Eemin7DNvYg

has weed man said anything about this? seems like a missed pr op.

you copied that off that Canadian guy from the last thread

These comments look like reddit

Who cares? Fires burn, that is what they must do.

They won't. Remember that their leadership believes that when you kill your enemies, they win.

Thus if they kill the wildfire, the wildfire will win, and the best way to not let it win is to simply not stop it.

>350 firefighters trying to put out wildfire
>fire the other day in the US at a factory
>200 firefighters to put it out
Why are canadians such poorfags

How will they sleep while their beds are burning?

When you die, you can sleep forever my friend.

A
FUCKING
BURNT
LEAD

Are you crazy there are no plans to extinguish this wonderful blaze, we're hoping this fire will continue into fall and keep us warm during the winter. Go wildfire go!!

le weed man will refuse to kill it because then it will win

they are going to invite the wild fire into their homes.

He has no idea and half his staff are idiot women

I like you.

Start an even bigger fire.

The time has come, leaf, to say fair's fair.

a huge shock wave from nuclear bomb can stop it

The media and Trudeau administration are blaming it on 'climate change' from the various news sources I've read on the subject and any official response to the matter.

Never mind that wildfires have happened there for a long, long time. Nothing to do with failing emergency response and preparedness infrastructure, zero responsibility taken by Trudeau or his administration and local leaders from Trudeau's party.

It's been said in every thread since the fire began

We wont. We dont have the resources and equipment for this type of shit. The Canadian army is also cucked and is of barely any help whatsoever.

The budget for fire fighting shit was probably spent on fucking snow plows

The fire rises, brother.

Or Trudeau's refugee children.

>mfw canada gets a bushfire and can't handle the heat

mate we have like 5 huge fires just constantly burning in the outback and they break out all the time in summer. The fuckin heat just combusts the forests and they burn.

>the lowest fire danger is low/moderate

Just let it burn. It meant that the forest was getting too crowded.

If a fire like this happened in India, it would probably be an improvement.

welcome newfriend

You fucked up, buddy.

I'd like to see you smarmy cunts handle a blizzard

You can blame anything on global warming. It's the most useful political foil since the current year.

Fort Mac is in the middle of butt fuck nowhere Northern Alberta and it's all for oil, the logistics isn't all that easy to suddenly get people up there.

fuck canada, it should burn

How many of them have recently forced the evacuation of 80,000 people?

Why?

Is there really a wildfire or is it a metaphor?

Thank you fire-chan for cleansing the cucks

I thought this was British Columbia?

you have turned your backs on the white race and elected a fucking weedman

>stop the wildfire
Should be more tolerating and accepting and welcome these poor oppressed Carbons into your homes, your families, your lives and accept them for what they are - poorly misunderstood agents fleeing the terrors of Oxidisation.

No one can stump the Trumpets.

If you go back to Red.dit, we win.

#NotAllFires
#IwillBurnWithYou

I know plenty of people who went to Fort Mac.

The world is no worse a place now that a bunch of 20-somethings with no futures can't get their cocaine money.

So how did this start anyway?

Haven't been following this for the past 2 days, what's new?

#Wearealltinder

More fire

I have no idea how Canada's military is. I would have probably felt bad if it was a US military base or a Japanese base or something, even an Australian one. I've just never even seen a soldier from Canada and the last I heard from them is they were fucking up super hard in the middle east and dropping the ball at literally every single turn possible.

the number of people displaced went from 80k to 500k. they literally cant keep the 25k rapefugees and i bet turdpoo will ignore this fact

They chose to live in a middle of a fucking forest, in a tar sand chop-shop town. They need to accept the risk and the possibilities disasters.

Is that you Trudeau?

Fort McMurray is an oil sands town. It's literally where people who would amount to nothing in life went to get rich and blow it all on drugs and Native hookers.

canada has an army but they rely on the Us more for protection, but Canada is a useless shitty fucking hat

The answer to this fire is more refugees, 50,000 this year isn't enough, we need more to fight this raging fire with Canadas greatest strength, diversity!

Do you think Canada could beat Mexico in a war? Should we make them compete for who gets to be America's hat?

the cartel could beat canada, but a group of COD newbs could beat Mexico's army

they should both burn

Canada's 9/11

Nigger seman

Canada's military is straight up dogshit tier senpai. Best they could do to fight the fire is drop garbage bags full of water out of Chinook helicopters.

>a fire at a factory is the same as a fire that's the size of Fagonto

k

>Do you think Canada could beat Mexico in a war
... That would be a pretty balanced match up, that would be a rather interesting battle, lots factors would make it a hell of a contest

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=canada&country2=mexico&Submit=COMPARE

It's 800 square kilometers, now. Experts said that it's feeding on it,s own energy now and the only way to extinguish it would be a lot of rain.

A fucking leaf thinks spics can fight white people.

A FUCKING LEAF

>get culturally enriched
>a giant fire burns everything in your country

Coincidence? I think not

>Hercules
>Jet

Do you know how shit our military is?

Come on, Alberta, we all know that the rest of Canada hates you, but we don't. Give joining the US a thought.

#CAnnex

Fuck you, learn about the JTF2

Nice reading comprehension

Apologize to it for there cities getting in the way of its path, then hand the land over to the eskimos for reparations

I think that's flammable

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2636010/How-fire-EXPLOSION-Scientists-test-method-wildfires-stopped-tracks-explosives.html

im being serious here and you guys still ""dude weed lmao"

A few dozen well placed big ass thermobaric Fuel-air bombs might help blow it out, or at least make a good fire-break before it hits and mining infrastructure. The ground is already just a frozen tar+dirt mix, can really get much more toxic besides agent orange or nuking

Of course.

i would love few people to die here.

but at the moment, BURN LEAF BURN

The fire will spread to the oil sands where it will burn for 10,000 years, like Derweze but much bigger.

That song doesn't even make sense. The whole point of the chorus is that the world was shit before baby boomers, and the verses are a list of shit which happened to the baby boomers

True.

Apologies, but like everything in this country: it's dog shit.

>im being serious
I agree frenchie send us your bombs before the durkas get them

Just throw some bags of milk on it.

Look at the numbers, its a rather interesting balance of assets and resources.

We have air advantage, and hundred more tanks. We'd incur some casualties, but I am fairly certain it would be a leaf victory eventually. Qualitative > Quantitative warfare.

>The fire will spread to the oil sands where it will burn for 10,000 years, like Derweze but much bigger.
>spread

This. There's literally nothing Canada can do about it. Whatever's currently burning will continue to burn, and the land will be unusable for a few decades.

Canada just permanently lost about a quarter of their usable landmass.

You're literally the stupidest person I've ever seen. While we're at it, let's hire a big bad wolf to blow it out

Hopefully we don't. Hopefully it burns this whole shitty country down.

lel